1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Can a physician ideas change global health?

Discussion in 'Educating Doctors' started by Jack Kruse, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I don't think I was able to change one person living in Australia when I was a neurosurgeon with my surgical skills. But when I decided to engage the real problem with healthcare today in the USA, suddenly I found that my ideas insight a revolution of change. Do you think an idea can change their world? Well if not, you might want to see how an idea I gave to a very successful businessman in Australia has ignited a spark in him to change the health of Australia and the health of the globe.

This new blog details how an idea shared between two people might change things for a lot of you............

“Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.”
    https://www.patreon.com/posts/24474205

drezy, CjHedberg and Phosphene like this.
  2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Retire Early.
    Limit your financial desires so you can do it.

recoen and Phosphene like this.