1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Camping tips

Discussion in 'Feedback/Suggestions' started by Darleen, Sep 14, 2017.

1. Darleen

Darleen New Member

Hi All, I am in process of resetting circadian rhythm (along with LeptinRx which I'm having great success with) and we decided to do some camping in the backyard as often as possible. My question is our only flat land in the yard is concrete, so I was thinking of having a type of foam topper to lay on, But would the foam(which may contain rubber) defeat the purpose of camping? Any other suggestions of something cushioning enough? There's the possibility of sleeping on the steep grass but we may very well roll.. lol