1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Calamari pancakes

Discussion in 'Spring Paleo Recipes' started by opelecky@yahoo.com, Apr 30, 2013.

1. opelecky@yahoo.com

opelecky@yahoo.com New Member

About 1 lb of calamari (if frozen squeeze the excessive water), 2 garlic cloves or more, some parsley. Grind or maybe use a blender. I have a grinder. Then add salt, white pepper, maybe some turmeric (whatever you like) + 2-3 eggs. I fried mine in lard and they came out crispy. If it's too liquid maybe add a little bit of arrowroot but I've not tried. I just made them yesterday for the first time. I think that they can go nice w/some sauce. Maybe mayonnaise... Enjoy, Olga

2. digital

digital Gold

Grind the the calamari w/ garlic and parsley?

3. opelecky@yahoo.com

opelecky@yahoo.com New Member

Yep. Sorry, I was not checking the forum.