1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Ca supplementation for oxalates

Discussion in 'Adrenal Rx and Leaky Gut Rx' started by lookingforanswers, Jul 2, 2015.

1. lookingforanswers

lookingforanswers New Member

Hi All,

I am finding that I have serious oxalate issues. It was suggested to me that I should take calcium with each meal to bind to the oxalates although most of my meals don't even have oxalates in them since I stick to a high protein/fat diet as much as possible.

I am concerned about everything I've read about Ca efflux and the effects from EMF, but if the calcium is binding to oxalates is it ok to supplement with it?

I do pass calcium oxalate crystals in my stool, which can be quite painful and I'm told these are probably tearing up my gut so I need to do something to "inactivate" them and get them out of my body!

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

no freaking way........read the beginning of the microwaving kresser ubi blog............taking calcium in a microwaved world is a bad move

rlee314 likes this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

you really need a membership to learn faster............

4. lookingforanswers

Thanks Dr. Kruse. I plan to get a membership as soon as I'm well enough to start working again. Hopefully with all the C/T I'm doing lately that will be sooner rather than later!!

5. lookingforanswers

So do you have any suggestions on dealing with the oxalates? I hate to give TMI, but I'm passing them in my stool and they are quite painful. Even the smallest amount of foods containing oxalates cause me these problems. I get pain in my joints as well - I'm told that's because they build up in my tissues.

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

in biology there is no vacation from bad environment

rlee314 likes this.
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

oxalates bother you because of the environment you allow.........due to the calcium efflux..........see you still did not read the blog I directed you to did you? There are no shortcuts.

Erin Gaiser and rlee314 like this.
  8. lookingforanswers

DH just printed about 10 blogs for me to read today . . . the Kresser (Ubiquination 13) was one of them. We've decided we need to buy stock in ink and paper companies ;)

9. rlee314

rlee314 Silver

if you search oxalates and jack kruse there was a post from a while ago where glutathoine was mentioned. i'll see if i can find it. supping calcium is suggested by the whole 'low oxalate diet' clan...but, yeah. don't do it!

DO NOT SUPPLEMENT calcium!! NO BUENO!!!!!!!!!

Erin Gaiser likes this.
  10. rlee314

rlee314 Silver

http://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/oxalate-issues.8602/

"anyone with poor redox reactions has low levels of glutathione which clears them. The same is true for heavy metals. They tend to walk hand and hand. I think transition metals and the environment is the number one cause and the Sept 2013 Webinar dealt with that. Autism and oxalates also share many common attributes all tied to transition metals.

Of all the organic acids on Earth oxalates have the lowest pH of them all. Since transition metals have huge amounts of oxidation states because of their D shell electrons this means they react with heavy metals in a big way to form stones. This is why I view oxalates as a sure sign your environment is loaded with EMF. EMF liberates transition metals. In fact, oxalates binds most very tightly to toxic metals such as mercury and lead because of this chemistry. The molecule of oxalic acid could lose two hydrogen atoms so it can become doubly negatively charged and this is the form in which oxalate is predominantly found in the blood and the urine. This form in which there are two negative charges makes it much more likely to bind to a number of metals. Many people with oxalate kidney stones often find they have a ton of metal deficiencies or excesses. This is the reason why. There is also a link to aluminum and AD and oxalates all tied to the Sept 2013 webinar. Transition metal chemistry is critical in an EMF world."

11. rlee314

rlee314 Silver

12. rlee314

rlee314 Silver

also read the calcium efflux thread

13. rlee314

rlee314 Silver

14. rlee314

rlee314 Silver

15. lookingforanswers

Wow! Thanks so much for all of that @rlee314 . I can't say I understand every little detail, but I get the general gist of it. Thank God DH is on his way to FL right now for a job interview . . . keeping my fingers crossed this is the one that will finally work out!!!

16. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

For balance I will keep my fingers crossed with you from the south

17. Wow, this is an amazing thread on oxalates. My questions are finally being answered!