1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Ca channel blockers

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by NeilBB, Oct 11, 2013.

1. caroline

caroline Moderator

so - celery should be kept cold and dark ...just like us!!!

Alex97232 and Jude like this.
  2. Tanya

Tanya Gold

Jude, celery seed is different from celery itself. Also, if you are allergic to birch pollen or taking any thyroid medications, you need to be careful about taking celery seed. Celery itself is no problem.....

Alex97232 and Jude like this.
  3. Jude

Jude Gold

Guess I'd need a garden full..that's a lot!

Thanks Tanya...seems like supplementing the only way:rolleyes:

Alex97232 likes this.
  4. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Celery is a good source of the PQQ supplement.

Penny and Alex97232 like this.
  5. Jude

Jude Gold

Now that is definitely good to know..thanks Non.

Alex97232 likes this.
  6. Penny

Penny New Member

oh, that's why you said iodine is the first to fall, then comes magnesium... maybe dehydration should come between the two... :)

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The natural Calcium channel blocker is sunshine as you will soon find out.

Helio Silva and rlee314 like this.
  8. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Oh awesome! Sunshine I can do...

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

So you should ask yourself why? Why would it do this and yet still potentially a benefit?

One answer. we need to generate something we can't any longer. What is that? Superoxide. When you understand 3 D molecular dynamics, superoxide is a fundamental signaling molecule where transition metals and sulfur exist. This happens in the skin and the cytochromes. Superoxide is actually needed to oxidize sulfur to make sulfated versions of proteins. This is how things are coupled in redox biochemistry. Complex dance......but this scale is where mother nature works.

rlee314 and Penny like this.
  10. Penny

Penny New Member

I don't understand it, but maybe I always wondered why it felt so good to read by a red incandescant lamp before I went to bed... it seems to help me sleep... it's not infared, but not sure what the benefit of that would be...

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

red = melatonin=cold =magnetism

rlee314 likes this.
  12. Josh

Josh Gold

IR=Red=Sunrise/Sunset when UV does not dominate?

rlee314 and Josh (Paleo Osteo) like this.
  13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

correct..........but there is a specific time when both work in unison........and it is tied to CT 7 as you will find out

Josh (Paleo Osteo) and Danco3636 like this.
  14. Penny

Penny New Member

Did you get that vie light for the intranasal red light?

15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Uh penny............yep. Was it strong enough? Not quite. So I tried something strong. Just remember what I said to Neil.........HYPERTONIC IV. Why? That means Na+ ions. What did TENSEGRITY 6 say about Na+ and H+? They are an ionic plasma. What is an IV base fluid? Water. Na+ and H+ are solvents in it. What might I have added for shits and giggles? Iodine and H2. Why?

[​IMG]

Martin and Clayton like this.
  16. Penny

Penny New Member

thanks Doc - will keep reading by the red lamp and doing my ice pack thing - I'm actually doing the ice packs for a broken toe, sore back and absolutely destroyed shoulder... added iodine/ice to the broken toe and it killed the pain... iodine improves electron flow -

woops - the intranasal red light is in the redox rx - I even read it too... and you get 10% off..

Last edited: Oct 20, 2014
  17. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

The time when UV and IR exposure seems most balanced is about 9-10am (assuming a 12-hour light cycle with sunrise at 6pm). That also seems to be the time of peak mental focus (electron flows through the frontal cortex), and the according to CT7, the highest secretion rate of sex steroid hormones. Perhaps that's the time when there is enough red light to power the nervous system and water matrix in the brain, while also providing the IR/UV mix to make Vitamin D along with the sex steroid hormones.

I still don't know how to think about Vitamin D and the sex steroid hormones from the Quantum Health perspective.

The sex steroids look to be transporters of light instead of sources of light. I mainly think this due to their short lifespan in plasma. Vit D can be stored, and now with the October 2014 webinar, we know that it is both an IR/UV store. The question then is what is the IR/UV ratio and why is this important for the targets of Vit D.

I obviously have no clue how a hormone like testosterone transmit light signals either. Somehow I suspect a link between testosterone, Vit D, and cytochrome p450.

CT7 link -- http://jackkruse.com/cold-thermogenesis-7/
    CPC5 link -- http://jackkruse.com/organizational-structural-failure-5-prions-are-compliant-design-flaws/

Tensegrity 6 link -- http://jackkruse.com/tensegrity-6-hydrogen-bonding-networks-water/

Quote from Tensegrity 6:

Water can also become a gel plasma when it charge separated and interacts with light.

I would remind you that infrared light is released onto the water surrounding our mitochondria naturally. The interaction of light with liquid water generates quantum coherent domains in water, where the water molecules oscillate between the ground state and an excited state close to the ionizing potential of water

This produces a plasma of almost free electrons favoring redox reactions; this becomes the basis of energy metabolism in living organisms

Another excerpt:

Using the Grotthuss mechanism, iodine is able to move protons closer together than we would normally expect, to alter their hydrogen bonding network to allow them to form superconducting proton cables that act like a positively charge electric current.

The Grotthus mechanism allows for protons cable construction within an ionic fluid by using a current of protons that use a hopping mechanism. That hopping mechanism is referred to as quantum tunneling of protons.

Iodine and iodides turbocharge this ability by turning the sea of protons into an ionic plasma. This is why the thyroid gland, choroid plexus, and intestinal gut lining all concentrate iodine and iodides and H+.

Referencing the image below, this looks to be a Z-pinch caused by Birkeland currents through an ionic plasma. Wikipedia describes this as self-constricting filamentation of plasma when a Birkeland current is passed through it.

Also, the wiki page on Birkeland currents --

Birkeland currents can also be created in the laboratory with multi-terawattpulsed power generators. The resulting cross-section pattern indicates a hollow beam of electrons in the form of a circle of vortices, a formation called the diocotron instability[9] (similar to, but different from, the Kelvin-Helmholtz instability), that subsequently leads to filamentation. Such vortices can be seen in aurora as "auroral curls"​

Now where have we heard about vortices before ..... heh, that makes me wonder if a vortex in one of the ventricles of the brain is just a manifestation of ionic plasma with lots of current flowing through it. Furthermore, the Z-pinch mechanism would essential make the entire ventrical become "one strand" of ionic plasma, whereby the core is a superconducting electron region, and the periphery is a superconducting proton region.

Also, given a plasma wire, do the electrons and protons flow in the same direction or opposite directions? Magnetism must drive this flow somehow .... I need to brush up on my Physics. :confused: But the intent behind this question is to figure out just how much "free emergent energy" and beneficial side effects we can get by forming a plasma.

I also still don't know what a superconducting proton cable means. The grotthuss mechanism is slow from a chemical standpoint, but it basically affects the entire network at the speed of light if you consider charge disturbances. Obviously a certain specific ratio of electrons to protons is needed. But is this proton cable really transferring energy to power life, or is it just transferring the information needed to make the right energy-optimal decisions? For now, I suspect the latter to be the case.

Dr Kruse also challenged me (on Facebook) to think about what this has to do with Ebola. I still don't know. Is it to do with the transmission mechanism? The proliferation mechanism? Who ebola "chooses" to hit? (based on EMF) I still need to think about that.

---

That's enough ramblings for now. :p

Image taken from this post on the Quantum Health Facebook Group -- https://www.facebook.com/groups/872...d=882967551716140&offset=0&total_comments=110

the-double-helix-nebula-birkeland-current-banner.jpg

18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The quantum Vitamin D story is in the next blog. In a big way too.

Danco3636 likes this.
  19. Josh

Josh Gold

20. Josh

Josh Gold