1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Ca channel blockers

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by NeilBB, Oct 11, 2013.

1. grabbed it this morning.
    i remember it from the EMF blog where you got into the Aussie donut hole a bit

Shijin13 likes this.
  2. i have written extensively in the past on the paradox in australia of low vitamin D but increased melanoma etc etc (it is not a paradox to us obviously, but it is to mainstream medicine over here)

Shijin13 likes this.
  3. Clayton

Clayton New Member

Rob I'm in an environment during the day that is not ideal EMF wise and I've noticed less fatigue, better cognition, and just a better feeling of overall well-being. No side effects as of yet. If you check the beginning of this thread Neil and Jack wrote a bit about their experience with it as well.

Alex97232 likes this.
  4. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

If some calcium channel blockers are vasodilators is this why edema can be an issue? I felt like I was having a histamine response when I was on them and retained a lot of fluid.

Shijin13 likes this.
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

unzipped collagen........and this can be caused by many issues.......but when it happens long enough you liberate tons of copper which really interacts with non native EMF.

rlee314, Alex97232 and Shijin13 like this.
  6. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

Just saw this article thoughinteresting that specific calcium channel blockers would prevent mast cell degranulation. I like that the Quercitin is in there with all the big pharma guns.

Mast cell stabilizer

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mast cell stabilizers are cromone medications used to prevent or control certain allergic disorders. They block a calcium channel essential for mast cell degranulation, stabilizing the cell and thereby preventing the release of histamine[1] and related mediators. One suspected pharmacodynamic mechanism is the blocking of IgE-regulated calcium channels. Without intracellular calcium, the histamine vesicles cannot fuse to the cell membrane and degranulate.

As inhalers they are used to treat asthma, as nasal sprays to treat hay fever (allergic rhinitis) and as eye drops for allergic conjunctivitis. Finally in oral form they are used to treat the rare condition of mastocytosis.

Examples[edit]
    Mast cell stabiliser medications include:

References[edit]
    1. Jump up^

Alex97232 and Lahelada like this.
  7. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

This now has me looking to add quecertin to Havoc's morning supplements... so pretty much his hives are a result of CA2+ Effulx causing the break down of his collagen's ability to hold water and is mitochondria to unfold water to support optimal energy production....

rlee314 and Josh (Paleo Osteo) like this.
  8. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

I'm doing the same…got out of the habit during the winter and now with the "extra" energy coming in from the sun, I'm going back to my quercetin again. There is a nettle/quercetin formula by Wild Harvest.

It's also worth looking into adding a DAO like Histame. If you don't have enough of that enzyme to break down histamine you can get in trouble with a lot of foods.

I'll be reporting back in a few weeks…..

9. Tanya

Tanya Gold

I am slowly reducing the number of supplements on my list - nettle/quercetin is still there, however. Maybe, I need to let it stay there for awhile longer....

10. BJK77

BJK77 Gold

SeaHorse - Do you take (and have you found improvement with) Histame? I tried it a few times, but I didn't see any noticeable difference at all.

11. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

rlee314 likes this.
  12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

quercetin has been mentioned many many times here. Have a look at the mTOR and resveratrol levee in the quilt........what do you see? Quercetin. It controls mass stabilaztion

rlee314, BTA and digital like this.
  13. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

Now I fully understand WHY you told me to take it 2yrs ago!!!!!

14. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

When I was only eating meat and fat I didn't feel I needed it, but once I began to really dive into the seafood I found it helpful and have been pretty regular with it for the past couple of years. I'm starting to tolerate more veggies and adding in new things, so I'm keeping up with it.

Alex97232 likes this.
  15. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

I was thinking too much about food and didn't really comprehend the cell structure aspect….another nail in the coffin of this winter!

16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

17. ssj3

ssj3 Silver

Well I might be able to fish from my front yard soon… if there is still some fish to catch. :cool:

Last edited: May 12, 2014
  18. Josh

Josh Gold

Ocean front property in Arizona, from my front porch you can see the sea...

Josh (Paleo Osteo) and Martin like this.
  19. Jude

Jude Gold

And yet, lots of news yesterday here in Aussie re the Eastern Antarctica ice shelf growing by tens of thousand of square miles....and predictions of much drier conditions caused by our westerlies taking all the moisture to the eastern ice shelf.......:eek: as if this 13/14 drought wasn't bad enough:(

http://www.voanews.com/content/as-planet-warms-intense-winds-keep-antarctic-cool-/1913090.html

Last edited: May 12, 2014
  20. Jude

Jude Gold

Sounds good...have noted Yew's interest in yr backyard! Where I live would be approx 300 sunny days per yr.......this last drought perhaps we had almost 360!!