1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Ca channel blockers

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by NeilBB, Oct 11, 2013.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Cytochrome c binds to cardiolipin in the inner mitochondrial membrane, thus anchoring (tensegrity) its presence and keeping it from releasing out of the mitochondria and initiating apoptosis. While the initial attraction between cardiolipin and cytochrome c is electrostatic due to the extreme positive charge on cytochrome c. (what controls charged particles?)

The final interaction is hydrophobic, (what does this mean to water) where a hydrophobic tail from cardiolipin inserts itself into the hydrophobic portion of cytochrome c. (Water?) Panko crumbs.........

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The sustained elevation in calcium levels (EE4) precedes cyt c release from the mitochondria.

The release of small amounts of cyt c leads to an interaction with the IP3 receptor (IP3R where did you hear about this before?) on the endoplasmic reticulum (ER), causing ER calcium release. (What causes Ca efflux)

The overall increase in calcium triggers a massive release of cyt c, which then acts in the positive feedback loop to maintain ER calcium release through the IP3Rs. This explains how the ER calcium release can reach cytotoxic levels. This release of cytochrome c in turn activates caspase 9, a cysteine protease (cysteine.......hum)

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Besides cytochrome c, extramitochondrial localization has also been observed for large numbers of other proteins including those encoded by mitochondrial DNA.........interesting huh?

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Kinda raises the possibility about existence of "yet unidentified" specific mechanisms for protein translocation from mitochondria to other cellular destinations..........(quantum mechanism crumb)

Shijin13 likes this.
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

^^^can anyone say quantum coherence?

Josh, Shijin13 and NeilBB like this.
  6. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

When we sleep in the proper magnetic field each night and during the winter with IR light from the sun while we are cold (if all is working well that is) ?

NeilBB and Shijin13 like this.
  7. Yes, makes total sense. We "are" because we are Quantum Coherent! Complex but nicely connects a few more dots for me. Now, I have to figure out how to explain to Audrey/Caroline. :cool:

8. Josh

Josh Gold

Now we have scaled the inquiry down a bit, back to the idea board.......my head hurts....o_O

Shijin13 and NeilBB like this.
  9. Danco3636

Danco3636 Silver

Boy I wish I understood all of this.....
    For now I just apply and yes feel and experience the amazing results. That I understand and can apply......

But I will apply "Kaizen" to the learning part.

Great info as always.

10. NeilBB

NeilBB New Member

Another interesting tidbit:
    http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0003986103006519

http://www.pnas.org/content/99/3/1259.full

Last edited: Apr 18, 2014
    Josh likes this.
  11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

You will soon.........I promise. It is not that hard. It is hard because of your current perceptions. When something puzzles you what can you do? Struggle with it......or think differently about what you know and about what perplexes you.

Alex97232 and Danco3636 like this.
  12. Hey, Guys. I was just being facetious about understanding all of this. I need to go back to biochemistry 101 to understand. The best I can guess at is that some of those pesky maxwell demon proteins are quite at home in the lipid membranes--they act like they are gliding on grease--so that they can essentially be, quantumly speaking, seemingly everywhere all at once--thus making the body whole quantum coherent. But I am guessing. So much more to understand. But, quantum physics does have its own logic, but different from what we know in our macroscopic world. And at the protein level, QED dominates. So, I await patiently, but eagerly, for the next breadcrumb(s).

Randy

Alex97232, Josh and Shijin13 like this.
  13. crazy thread. v v good.

Alex97232 and Shijin13 like this.
  14. mega boom!

Shijin13 likes this.
  15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

DHEA = IL 6 = sleep = autophagy efficiency..........when it is bad you are losing electrons in a big way...........when autophagy is bad mitochondria are swelling and you are using more apoptosis which is mitochondrial suicide and not renewal........autophagy is how mitochondria reorganize and renew.

Insufficient or poor sleep can have a lasting consequence on gene expression.
    It turns out RNA methylation underlies the transcription and translation feedback control loops that control circadian signaling. So when you lose electrons you alter the methylation patterns everywhere.......RNA is one key place.

When you lose one electron in mito =superoxide. This is OK because it is a signal of what to do
    When your lose two electrons in mito = H2O2 can be OK or bad depending on context
    When you lose three of more in mito - Fenton reaction or a build up of hydroxyl free radicals........usually always bad outside immune cells. This causes massive tissue damage = low DHEA

Read the blog about Fenton reactions. Quantum Autism has a real detailed area on this where I discuss this. I also pounded this into Grizz in like pg 58 of the iodine thread.

Normally the only place a normal hydroxyl free radical is used in biology is in macrophages that kill bacteria. This occurs within the confines of these cells and not in tissues.
    When they occur in tissues constantly due to non native EMF collagen is destroyed and unzipped.
    When Non native EMF interacts with "dislodged transition metal from un zipped collagen it cause the Fenton reaction to occur. This is why unzipping proteins is a big problem in our modern world. It frees the transition metal to interact with the higher powered non native EMF. What happens? the energy in the EMF is transferred to the electrons in the D shell of these metals to cause ionization of the metal or the remnant unzipped protein fragments......this changes their chemistry in you.........and it makes hydroxyl free radicals we can not clear well.

The hydroxyl radical can damage virtually all types of macromolecules by energizing their molecular structures using the quanta of energy to alter its structure and function: This is true of proteins, carbohydrates, nucleic acids (mutations), lipids (lipid peroxidation) and amino acids coded for by DNA and RNA.

The hydroxyl radical has a very short in vivo half-life of approximately 10−9 seconds and a high reactivity. This makes it a very dangerous compound to any living organisms mitochondrial membranes or its cell membranes. It causes you to lose electrons in massive numbers.

Unlike superoxide, which can be detoxified by superoxide dismutase, the hydroxyl radical cannot be eliminated by an enzymatic reaction. Mechanisms for scavenging peroxyl radicals for the protection of cellular structures includes endogenous antioxidants such as melatonin and glutathione.

This is precisely how non native EMF destroys your redox potential everywhere.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2014
    Limpei, rlee314, SCRN2007 and 3 others like this.
  16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

free radicals accumulate during aging and disease but do not necessarily cause it, what effects do they have?
    they alter the charge on immune proteins that stimulate autophagy. When you take exogenous antioxidants and your redox is low......you can facilitate worse disease because you destroy normal signaling.

In food the charges come balanced......and then we use them as the quantum blueprint determined by the redox potential of the cell membrane and mitochondria dictate.

In a 2009 study published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences USA, Michael Ristow, a nutrition professor at the Friedrich Schiller University of Jena in Germany, and his colleagues compared the physiological profiles of exercisers who took antioxidants with exercisers who did not. This has also echoed Richardson’s results in mice, Ristow found that the exercisers who did not pop vitamins were healthier than those who did; among other things, the unsupplemented athletes showed fewer signs that they might develop type 2 diabetes.
    A paleo diet needs help......the epi-paleo Rx provides that help in something called an electron.

Epidemiological studies show that people who eat lots of fruits and vegetables, which are rich in vitamins and other antioxidants, tend to live longer and are less likely to develop cancer compared with those who do not. So it seemed obvious that supplementing diet with antioxidants should lead to better health. But the results of the most rigorously designed studies do not support that assumption.

A 1996 study of some 18,000 men and women found 28 percent more lung cancers and 17 percent more deaths in a group that was given beta-carotene and retinol compared with people who did not receive the antioxidants. The increased risk became clear after 18 months, particularly in heavy smokers, and was strongest among smokers who had been exposed to asbestos, a known carcinogen.
    Exogenous Vitamin A was the supplement linked with this finding.

Every anti aging doc knows this but few tell people? Why? They sell their branded versions of antioxidants. See Mark Sisson, Robb Wolf, Kresser, and Mercola, etc..........Sisson and Mercola bring over millions of dollars on their supplement lines. Brand protection is issue one. Trust me........I know the game they are playing.

Paleo leadership: when your income depends on denial of reality, reality loses.

^^^^This is one example where modern docs who think supplements are a wash when your redox is bad is SPOT ON. Just goes to show you can be real wrong on lots of thing but correct on others. The reverse is true for our primal/paleo/alternative leadership group.

Helio Silva, rlee314, Penny and 2 others like this.
  18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The real risk......is the food agri business........they jumped on board with the Sisson's and Mercola's of the world when they saw the empires they were making.
    Companies have started putting antioxidants in goods as different as face creams and soda, claiming that they clean out cells, prevent cancer and even stave off death. The idea is to prevent unstable oxygen molecules, which are normal by-products of metabolism, from damaging cells.

This is far more dangerous I think.........

You need a better understanding. Your ideas are very narrow and monolithic. Understand everything in biology is coupled to other processes. That means you need a systems approach. That is your big deficit in thought. Consider this surface paradox to make the point clear........
    You can drop cigarettes. Avoid alcohol. Avoid a SAD. But there’s one toxin you just can’t dodge: oxygen. With every gulp of air, oxygen gives you life. Some of it, however, gets converted inside your cells into a radical molecule that can wreak havoc, degrading those same cells and others.

So is oxygen good or bad to guys who think monolithically. The answer is simple......depends upon what you read and who you believe. For humans o2 is great. For cyanobacteria it is suicidal. For a simplified gut flora it is toxic. CONTEXT MATTERS, IF you have none then you are left with beliefs. Not good enough. this is the Bro science of the paleo leadership.

SOD 1 takes care of rust in transition metals like I mentioned above in the FENTON RXN example.......so must people here with a monolithic understanding of cells would assume taking SOD1 is a great idea............NOT SO FAST.
    LONGER YOUTH: Fruit flies bred with a dose of SOD1, an antioxidant enzyme that breaks down free radicals, lived 40 percent longer than normal fruit flies did in a University of Guelph laboratory. Notably, the phase of life extended was youth, not old age.

Limpei, rlee314, Penny and 1 other person like this.
  19. this underpins the reasons sick people get worse with exercise, and probably why it is not included in the leptin reset, which someone asked in another thread.

rlee314 likes this.
  20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Josh Bill's blog has that proof: Read it. http://caloriesproper.com/?p=4559

I been telling you all this for over 3 yrs now. This is why it is in the Leptin Rx. When circadian biology is destroyed exercise makes you worse because autophagy is broken.

Limpei, rlee314, Alex97232 and 4 others like this.