1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Ca channel blockers

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by NeilBB, Oct 11, 2013.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

2. Clayton

Clayton New Member

Great info guys, thanks!

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Frankly I was shocked no one picked up on that bread crumb.

4. Clayton

Clayton New Member

Ive noticed you hint at it a few times and searched it on here and BOOM... Neil was all over it

Shijin13 likes this.
  5. NeilBB

NeilBB New Member

Cool, thx. I have been using intranasal red light this past year pretty frequently as well. I havent used IV fluids on myself, but always drink boatloads of RO/spring water...
    I had a lot bigger personal medical problems than just HTN actually, but am doing great these days. Will detail all that on here someday...

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

After the June webinar Neil......I bet you change your tune.......just watch.

Why does technology impact an infant human brain's motor function? http://ow.ly/vRnUJ

rlee314 and Shijin13 like this.
  7. kovita

kovita Gold

for those interested stephania root (stephania tetrandra) is potent calcium channle blocker. Especially constituent tretandrine is very powerfull. I learned this from Buhner books. It supposed to be workinng using different mechanism than pharmaceutical calcium channel blockers.

rlee314, Alex97232 and cantweight like this.
  8. NeilBB

NeilBB New Member

LOL Which tune do you mean? I'm on board. I didn't mean to suggest HTN wasn't bad. I just meant it was full blown metabolic syndrome and other stuff too... And "great" is a relative term.
    I've got work-related-EMF risks too. Not as bad as yours, but sometimes. I work at a major med center and this AM, I was in the OR for an intracranial case with fluoroscopy... One of the reasons I still take amlodipine... Need all the help I can get. I do a boatload of stuff, actually, I'm pretty hardcore.

Shijin13 likes this.
  9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The hypertonic NaCl........I got something that is gonna blow your mind as a neurologist.

Shijin13 and NeilBB like this.
  10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Lets just say it is tied to toothpaste and tofu.

NeilBB likes this.
  11. NeilBB

NeilBB New Member

I think you must be referring to the texture of the brain here. (Because I know you don't eat tofu or use commercial flouridated toothpaste.) Tofu-texture would be firmer and healthier than toothpaste-texture. Hypertonic saline can treat cerebral edema and alter thus alter brain "squishiness." So I'm guessing you are also implying that hypertension is directly related to acute osmotic changes in cerebral-squishiness? But I'm also sure it's gonna get a lot more involved than that...

Stella and Shijin13 like this.
  12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

You my friend are smart..........what is physically the main difference between toothpaste and tofu?

John Saf and (deleted member) like this.
  13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

A radical and transformative thought goes nowhere without the willingness to challenge convention. If you have a new idea, and it’s disruptive and you’re agreeable, then what are you going to do with that? Ideation without execution leads to the deletion of any great idea. Innovation requires embracing paradox. I am asking you a paradox.........Neil

14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I am not agreeable for a reason Neil........why is that?

15. NeilBB

NeilBB New Member

Tofu is full of tangled protein curds, which gives it structure. Toothpaste is not?

16. Tanya

Tanya Gold

I have seen that comparison to tofu before - looking forward to learn more...

17. NeilBB

NeilBB New Member

Toothpaste also contains surfactants (micelles of oil and water)...

18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

nope.........I'll give you one bread crumb..........it is one leg of the 3 legged stool

19. NeilBB

NeilBB New Member

Toothpaste contains mineral abrasives, some metallic?

20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

nope. Stop guessing. Go out in the sun........and think. I am doing that now. You do it......you might get an idea in your head. I am sending it you.

Shijin13, Josh and NeilBB like this.