1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

C60

Discussion in 'Mitochondrial Rx' started by omegajosh, Apr 16, 2016.

1. omegajosh

omegajosh www.mitolab.com

Buckminsterfullerene. What are your thoughts?

jwhb77 and NeilBB like this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

viral capsids, quantum geometry, idealized energy

NeilBB likes this.
  3. omegajosh

Capsid - Yes, C60 apparently shares it's geometrical structure with some viruses.

Quantum geometry - yes we need this to describe the physical phenomena of C60 at very short distance scales

I should ask: what are your thoughts on C60 for people with trashed mitos? Bueno/no Bueno... how comes?

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

April 2016 discusses geometry and its quantum implications.

5. omegajosh

The methyline blue post? Will have a read.

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Here is a big one:http://phys.org/news/2016-04-inverse-hall-effect-electricity-magnetism.html

This Utah study is the smoking gun for the wireless industry liability if you ask me. Microwaves here can reduce the DC electric current in organic semiconductors. This is proof positive of a biologic effect. One of my MD members and I had an interesting discussion about ATP, water, light, DHA and how mammals physiology changes during hibernation or during REM sleep: More complex mammals like humans have shrunk hibernation into some of our nightly sleep cycles. Mammals are capable of transforming magnetic flux into a DC electric current using the tensegrity system of piezoelectric semiconductors using the inverse spin Hall effect. People have forgotten that Robert O. Becker wrote about the Hall effect in bone conduction in the 1960's.The inverse Hall effect could undo the Hall effect in many tissues. This likely explains space osteoporosis and osteoporosis on the surface of Earth that is now microwaved 24/7

JanSz likes this.
  7. omegajosh

Fascinating. So C60 could "undo" the Hall effect by inducing inverse spin Hall effect...? Why, then, would it lead to such increases in lifespan?

JanSz likes this.
  8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

We dont use bucky balls of carbon.....we use another geometric form in our Tensegrity system to accomplish the task.

Mayuri and JanSz like this.
  9. omegajosh

Not sure I follow. I will have a read of the tensegrity posts again and see if the veil is lifted

Last edited: Apr 20, 2016
    JanSz likes this.
  10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Many chemicals have these photo-electric abilities and inverse Hall spin characteristics. When life is organized to store energy, no part of the system needs to be pushed or pulled into action, nor is it subject to “mechanical regulation” and control. Instead, it allows for coordinated action of all the parts. It is subject to timing, and it depends on rapid intercommunication throughout the system. The cell can thereby be thought of as a system of ‘excitable media,’ tissues, or organs called excitable cells poised to respond specifically and disproportionately to weak low electromagnetic signals. Those excitable media, like DHA, water, NADH, and collagen are called “semiconductors” buried in tissues in many places. We have massive thin ones in our skin, gut, lung, and blood. Our brain and heart are loaded with them too because both organs are energy hogs. Anytime energy is transformed melatonin will be present locally. Energy in cells is neither created nor destroyed. It just changes shape under the power of sunlight and melatonin make sure the shapes of things are maintained when sunlight is absent. Water’s molecules shapes are changed by light to become the molecular transformer of lights power to electric signals during day and at night DHA changes the signal back to light when blue light is absent. Electromagnetic signals are the strongest forces in all of nature that bind the smallest particles in nature to innovate the most complex things in nature that live. Because large amounts of energy are stored everywhere in cells and tissues, they automatically amplify these weak electromagnetic signals to often cause macroscopic actions in other atoms and molecules to control entropy to allow life to manifest. Melatonin, first made in our RPE, skin, and blood plasma all contain the ability to do these things in living things.

Mayuri, JanSz, jwhb77 and 2 others like this.
  11. omegajosh

Great explanation. Thanks Jack.

If the system has been pushed or pulled away from homeostasis by mechanical intervention - lets say by pharmaceuticals - do you think it is always possible to return to optimal by simply optimising the environment our mitos sense, or, as in the case with spine surgeries, do you think damage sometimes has to be repaired by mechanical interventions?

Mayuri and JanSz like this.
  12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I do........you'd be wise to listen to the April 2016 webinar to see why I say that. It is quite detailed.

A tool is an extension of a man's hand, and a machine is a complex tool that humans invented to augment their power. Nature uses sunlight as her "tool" and she innovated a cell to act as "her quantum machine" to augment the power built into sunlight for the well being of mankind.

drezy and JanSz like this.
  13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

With surgeries some of them help but many of the ones called standard of care make no sense from a quantum perspective. The problem is modern medicine has no quantum standards for care. This is where things get tricky for the clinician

JanSz, jwhb77 and omegajosh like this.
  14. Greg Weil

Greg Weil New Member

Remembering I had cataract surgery and corresponding implants (that I only recently learned block almost all UV) about 4 years ago . . . . I'm guessing that cell nature innovated "to act as her quantum machine" is on the money side of the perfect black radiator my surgeon blocked (and I'm screwed).

I my case, would the C60 cheat make sense, or still stay true to the protocol and try to absorb sunlight via nudity?

Last edited: Mar 3, 2019