1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Butters' Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Butters, Nov 20, 2013.

1. Butters

Butters New Member

Im getting into discussions because of the covid vaccines. I like to get to the ground source and read the sources, but somehow its difficult to get the information from first hand. It would be nice if we had a collection of studies here in the forum of everyone who finds something... There are informations about numbers in israel etc., countries with 3. vaccine first in line, but I cant get to the sources. Maybe my searching skills are not so good.

2. Butters

Butters New Member

Fish eating is becoming a second nature slowly. Its like I got rid of the coffee, I think like all habits. I personally feel it now by myself what it means to keep on doing one thing over and over again to get it eventually becoming a habit. At the moment my fish consume ranges from 1,4 to 2kg per week. Most of that is smoked salmon, now I introduce herring variants. Not pure but on german Knäckebrot, which is not ideal but the main thing for me is to get the fish going. I really have no drive at all to eat anything but fish. Egg and cheese consume went down massively, the money goes into fish - which is more expensive. Like the coffee thing I havent had a time in my life I ate so much fish for a period of time. I have a hope that I can help my eye problems to get better by supplying my retina with DHA.
    I discovered a big problem for me. I cant communicate very good and Im not a good conflict person. I usually have a position where I have defend more than others because its a outsider position or a socially not favorable position. Part of that is my family where it is now that my wife had two shots of covid despite my questions to read a bit about it. She did it mainly because of the "freedom" that was promised by politics. I did it not despite I knew I would have disadvantages and now the data is slowly arriving and I wont change my mind anymore. We had such positions in many topics during our whole relationship. One of that is politics, where I have to say her position is mainly influenced my her social circle in the past and her family. My position I acquired myself and it all started more or less with Jack Kruse, because that was the main shift in my life when I learned to overthink positions. Ive always been a relatively outsider in by doing at least at my past social circles. And thats when it comes to my mind what Jack said in 2019. Maybe the biggest impact has the circle of 5 and I can absolutely say this direction is true. Because I can have my opinion but when I have noone to support me I am far weaker.

Richard Watson likes this.
  3. Butters

Butters New Member

2030 unmasked is a interesting thing. On my way to follow the breadcrumbs.

4. Butters

Butters New Member

Now its official. Austria regime has decided to step in with mandatory vaccination for Covid. Now its a short time frame until this will hit germany.

Richard Watson likes this.
  5. Ronald Waters

Ronald Waters New Member

You are doing it right. Your story reminds me of my own life so believe me when I say I support what you're doiimg..
    You can direct message me if you need encouragement. Keep on YOUR path.

JanSz and Richard Watson like this.