1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Butters' Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Butters, Nov 20, 2013.

1. Butters

Butters New Member

Fitting to the schedule of moving and new environment I ate my first 6 oysters of my life. The first one was very weird, but then it got better. Took a good fight to open them for the first time :D

Inger likes this.
  2. Butters

Butters New Member

And here we come, last day of 2019 and second Oyster dinner ever. Good ending for 2019.

Inger and drezy like this.
  3. Butters

Butters New Member

Weird, weird... So I have an indoor work job and eat not much fish these times. Also I eat many carbs and stuff.
    But... I introduced CT via cold showering for 5min for 2 weeks every morning I had to go to work (help with waking up). The water has 10°C now, so optimal. Now I thought it is time for some CT in the tub. Ive done it with a hat. I did 10min first day - no shivering. 15mins today, no shivering. It was very easy. Very strange and I was surprised.
    I do use my Fire wave every morning before work and every day I can manage, but its mostly usable for spots and I do chest face and thyroid most of the time. I have no problem to rise up in the morning usually and dont need coffee, no I even dont want it. When I drink I usually leave at least half of the cup. Its like my body dont want it. I have no enery leaks morning to night. It is the first time for a long period that I dont feel addicted a bit to coffee.

Inger, Bob Stirling and Anne V like this.
  4. Butters

Butters New Member

And my beard is still growing fuller. May be improvement due to red light therapy. Sign of improved DC current flow?

5. Inger

Inger Silver

awesome Alex, very possible it is the redlight who helps beard growth,
    and maybe the better environment too? :)

6. Butters

Butters New Member

One point for the environment I think is the coffee topic. I had not to force myself, it came naturally that I dont have to think about coffee anymore. It wasnt possible in Leipzig.
    Redlight maybe too. I dont know if I have the right treatment distance, but I definitely have to build something to make the height adjustment easier.

Inger likes this.