1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Butters' Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Butters, Nov 20, 2013.

1. Butters

Butters New Member

Fitting to the schedule of moving and new environment I ate my first 6 oysters of my life. The first one was very weird, but then it got better. Took a good fight to open them for the first time :D

Inger likes this.
  2. Butters

Butters New Member

And here we come, last day of 2019 and second Oyster dinner ever. Good ending for 2019.

Inger and drezy like this.
  3. Butters

Butters New Member

Weird, weird... So I have an indoor work job and eat not much fish these times. Also I eat many carbs and stuff.
    But... I introduced CT via cold showering for 5min for 2 weeks every morning I had to go to work (help with waking up). The water has 10°C now, so optimal. Now I thought it is time for some CT in the tub. Ive done it with a hat. I did 10min first day - no shivering. 15mins today, no shivering. It was very easy. Very strange and I was surprised.
    I do use my Fire wave every morning before work and every day I can manage, but its mostly usable for spots and I do chest face and thyroid most of the time. I have no problem to rise up in the morning usually and dont need coffee, no I even dont want it. When I drink I usually leave at least half of the cup. Its like my body dont want it. I have no enery leaks morning to night. It is the first time for a long period that I dont feel addicted a bit to coffee.

Inger, Bob Stirling and Anne V like this.
  4. Butters

Butters New Member

And my beard is still growing fuller. May be improvement due to red light therapy. Sign of improved DC current flow?

5. Inger

Inger Silver

awesome Alex, very possible it is the redlight who helps beard growth,
    and maybe the better environment too? :)

6. Butters

Butters New Member

One point for the environment I think is the coffee topic. I had not to force myself, it came naturally that I dont have to think about coffee anymore. It wasnt possible in Leipzig.
    Redlight maybe too. I dont know if I have the right treatment distance, but I definitely have to build something to make the height adjustment easier.

Inger likes this.
  7. Butters

Butters New Member

Finally going for my 1st acoustic guitar. Not the luxury one but Im excited to get the vibes out of it :D. Its only start of the sun period and I am almost as dark as I can get btw. Every lunch break (I have 1hrs ;)) I get outside and go for the sun instead of food. Dont care what people think. I go for my lonely place to get upperbody naked.

8. Butters

Butters New Member

Its a long time, since I posted something. But Im still there and doing things. Its just more difficult this times to stay focused. Im still working almost every day so Corona doesnt change something for me this way. But the life home is more difficult because the kids are home all the time. Which is partly great because I think they get more outside time than in the kindergarten. My outdoor time though, I regret has reduce a bit. I try to get out as much as I can, but its not near as last year (which doesnt surprise me, because last year I wasnt working full time and had only one kid).
    But some of my behaviour/environment must influence my heteroplasmy etc. because since february I got 3 times visual migraines, all of them after blinding/reflecting light. I didnt get them since I was 15 or so, when I had it about a year or so but it stopped after I done more sports in my free time. So now after this long time I got this again. And now Im very alarmed because my mother used to have real migraines, when I was a kid and she was working in the hospital. It stopped for he btw. when she was not working at the hospital anymore and did some kind of private practice. My sister, who is slightly younger than me has migraines/ headaches regularly I think, but is just ignorant of nature, so no sun etc.. So because of that history, I have to change something because I think I tapped into a slighty higher heteroplasmy or received a warning signal.

What I did wrong since I started work:

-I started to drink more coffee at work, first not because of addiction but for having a mini break at work, I dont know what water and what beans they use on work so maybe its wrecking me
    -because of siginificant less free time, I started to go to bed more late, to be able to do more things - especially since beginning of the year, but I didnt use that time efficient either
    -I got lazy on the fish eating, very lazy and ate the food from work, which is a mess
    -we can talk work environment
    -I got into drinking beer regularly, which is not much, mostly because there is really good beer in the region of germany, but that might destroyed my sleep further

What I have changed so far since the 3rd migraine attack and since the last week:

-I massively ditched the coffee on work and at home, to almost nothing - I work on nothing and drink more water
    -I dont go to bed at 11pm anymore, I try to go at 10-10.30pm and I lay down with my daughter at 7-8pm and allow it to let myself fall asleep, which made a HUGE difference on my everyday energy level and my rising energy level the mornings after
    -I try more to get that earliest morning sun I can get here in that region on my balcony at least for 5min, which is around 5° azimuth
    -I limited my beer consume, but I have to do that even more
    -I upped the fish, but I can do much, much more on that, because my workplace is indoors, so perse blue light toxic with wifi etc.
    -I reintroduced the redlight panel so far only one time and I will do it only for the eyes and head, because of the condition and to counter the blue light toxicity (I try to wear at least long trousers on work, because of the skin) - Im on the search for a good protocol especially for the eyes which is my main concern because of eye floaters and myopia and because I dont want to become blind someday at -6,5 diopters.

9. Inger

Inger Silver

Try do a biohack Alex! I do now :)
    Seafood only, with a few things like veggies etc thrown in as condiments.
    But mainly only seafood.

Try eat about kilo of seafood every day. Go more naked in the sun.
    Please try it for a few weeks and see how you feel :) :) I am so curious :)

Why are you drinking beer when there are delicious organic wines like Malbec and Bordeaux etc. cheaply available in Germany? Do them instead :) between 5 and 10 euro / bottle you get great wine :)