1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Butters' Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Butters, Nov 20, 2013.

1. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

This reminds me that I got some Lugols earlier this year but never tried it :rolleyes:. Think I’ve been put off by those who had bad experiences, but I’m going to try it, just a few drops at a time.

Why do you think you and your wife won’t have good income potential? What are you studying?

2. Butters

Butters New Member

I first didnt want to post this, because maybe short updates aren worth it. But I start to experience some changes.
    We just finished a long weekend apart from or destination, without laptops and screens mostly.
    I used this time to really try to yoke my rythm to the sun. That means try to get the earliest sun to sunrise time I can get (depends on the destination). Putting blueblockers on thereafter because we had shitty lights in the flat and going out frequently to escape the shitty lights and yoke my rythm again. That was easy possible because it was on the ground floor, also allowed for easy short grounding sessions. I took my lugols every morning and Im now on 3 drops of 5%. Im experiencing no side effects. But the clear brain feeling stays.
    experience the need for coffee and desire ease. I drank coffee but I didnt really need it. I often set the half cup beside because I didnt want it anymore. That seldom happened in the past. Sometimes I only drank some nips and I felt I didnt need and want it.
    As soon as the sun would set I covered up in long clothes of course blueblockers.
    I started to read "Going somewhere" and try to finally end this book. I tried in the past but I never had the endurance to finish it. I now really enjoy reading. In the past I couldnt even concentrate on it. I couldnt concentrate to read a book.
    I was hitting the bedroom 9.30-10p.m. at dusk time, but because I was getting tired not because I wanted it!
    I noticed my sleep got better every night. Till last night, when we arrived finally back at our home I had the best sleep ever for months! I woke up fresh and recovered, despite I slept on bad EMF place.
    And last night I noticed when I got on the laptop I really didnt want to stay in front of it and shut it off to read the book instead, what didnt happen for months, too.
    I really noticed I was doing no productive things and switched it off. That never happened so often and indicates a huge shift in my thinking and feeling.

Now there are many things that could influenced this, but Im just thankful I could experience that such good sleep was possible again.

Jenelle and Lahelada like this.
  3. Butters

Butters New Member

Im studying Sports Science for Prevention and Rehabilitation. So I now have to go through a lot of paradigm shifts, that dont make it easy to search for a job.
    The shifts are not the problem for me, but the money I have to get in is.
    When you understand that most of cardiologic and neurologic diseases are better cured with nature you only have orthopedic injuries to cure, when you want to be true for yourself. And thats the problem I deal with now. Even in orthopedics there is stuff from Naudi Aguilar that makes so much more sense to me than much of the stuff I learned. Even when you think about orthopedic rehabilitation you must realize that most is done inside, under blue light and wifi routers on the wall, not connected to the ground and on machines that dont make so much sense to me anymore.
    That problem is that I really need a job in a few month and I dont wanna do shit. And I dont wanna to mess myself up, because I have my own problems to deal with.
    So I have to coordinate a place to live without HF-Radiation with a job I can truthfully do being myself.
    My first goal was to make a PHD because I wanna do some new stuff and break out of the paradigm of today, but soon you realize like in "Going Somewhere", the money dictates what research is done. Also PHD work again puts me in a nnEMF environment in most cases, which I could midigate and would accept when research would make sense. But so far I didnt find alternative stuff.

My wife is doing German studies. She will not have the best income anyway.

4. Butters

Butters New Member

So it seems I missed that the color temperature of the sunlight rises over the day till dusk and then sharply is cut off. I previously thought it would go to noon with 6500K and then back to 1800.
    When the 16000K at dusk trigger melantonin, is that why I am more sleepy when seeing the dusk 16000K sky before putting blueblockers on? Or I should better say, I get incredible sleepy shortly after that.

5. Ski coach

Ski coach Gold

I believe the 16000 is a mistake and originates from a misreading of Dr. Wunsch's slide in one of his videos. The scale at the bottom is just that--a scale. It does not mean the color temperature rises until it goes poof. The scale is there to interpret the picture above which shows maximum color temperature midday and decline towards sunset. However, regardless of the actual color temperature value, I am sure we get info from the change throughout the day and it is critical info to our well being.

6. Butters

Butters New Member

That I thought of first, when I saw the slides. But it is repeated multiple times from Jack Kruse. Should he make this mistake multiple times again and again. Actually the sky turns vey blue at dusk, so 16000K makes kind of sense, despite a low intensity.

7. Butters

Butters New Member

So I had a very enlightening talk with a physics professor shortly. It was one of those talk that made deep impressions. I finally told him some things about circadian rhythm and gave him the name Alexander Wunsch.
    After this talk I had to ask me, why I didnt resume my canceled physics studies so far or after this year. And I really had no answer, I never really tried to do it. I often complained about havnt finishing my physics studies.
    Now I really think about to finish that thing and have the options to really do more things in my life as a job. Also with my interest for quantum biology now it makes more sense to me.
    I really try to evaluate now, if its possible money wise and skill wise.

Lahelada and Phosphene like this.
  8. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Have you considered working independently as a quantum health consultant/coach, as some here are doing? (@kris90 comes to mind)

Lahelada likes this.
  9. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Don't evaluate your skill level. The story of talent/ eine Gabe is largely a myth now,with what we learn about neuroplasticity. Phosphene thought exactly the same as me. You could be a quantum consultant in the physical education arena. Think Movnat Erwan Le corre and Ido Portal. Physidcal education with optimal living support !
    But you first...

Sean Waters likes this.
  10. Christina Gagnon

Christina Gagnon New Member

@Butters I have fair skin and let myself get burned by rushing a bit through the sun callous steps - I hope I have not done irrepairable damage.

11. Butters

Butters New Member

True words. I look something up a bit and appears that it would be very hard to get into physics completely again.
    Also germany has very many physicists. So there may be no advantage.
    The future plan is definitely to be independent, but therefore you need money and I dont have it.
    And I think I dont know enough for the quantum stuff.

12. Butters

Butters New Member

My sleep is finally getting better. It may be a temporary thing, but I post it nevertheless.
    Im getting realistic feeling dreams and I can remember thereafter.
    I feel more refreshed, though more is possible. But I can go without coffee. I drink coffee but not early in the morning to let my cortisol catch up to the suns influence.
    I drink only one cup of coffee.
    I cover my skin completely after dusk and when I know I will be in fake light. Blueblockers are standard.
    I watch the blue sky in the blue hour after sunset. I cant see the sunset good so I do the best I can.
    I try to get every sunrise over the rooftops in the morning as early as I can. That means I have to stand on a chair and go on my tiptoes to get the most orange sun between the upper edge of my window and the lower edge of the neighbours rooftop.
    I ground whenever I can, when I think there is no dirty electricity.
    I go upperbody naked when I can.
    I try to stuff much in the morning meal, but I cant stuff much like before.
    I am more satisfied at dinner meal, even I fast most of the time from breakfast till dinner and dont need to eat as much as usual.

drezy likes this.
  13. drezy

drezy Gold

The "upper body naked" description beats my "shirtless" description. It sounds more subversive and thus more fun.

FWIW I like the dreams you can remember progress.

14. Butters

Butters New Member

So on one good message follows a bad.
    This night was kind of bad. Didnt know what was happening.
    I drank some booze with a friend but consume was over 8pm, booze was only 6-8cl of cognac. I good some hours sun the day, covered up in the night as usual. I was a little dehydrated maybe, but went to bed 10.15pm. Had the feeling of laying awake all night, maybe got some hrs of sleep but was fully awake maybe 3-5am.
    I noticed it was full moon night this morning. Maybe a connection? Maybe the booze? I dont know. I was so awake in the middle of the night.
    But if it was full moons fault, why didnt I get this every month.
    Anyway stood up to get the sunrise this morning to set the clock.

15. drezy

drezy Gold

That one is too low hanging even for me but here goes anyway

Q: What happens when a German drinks after sunset?
    A: It makes the liver wurst.

Sean Waters and countingstarsx like this.
  16. Butters

Butters New Member

No drinking after sunset. Sunset is 20.08 :D

17. drezy

drezy Gold

Lol.

I've been trying out a 9 hour window starting at sunrise. After the 9 hours nothing but water.

It's working like a champ.

18. Butters

Butters New Member

So you only drink alcohol from sunrise until 9 hrs are over? :D :D
    There is a german term for that called "Frühschoppen".

drezy likes this.
  19. Inger

Inger Silver

Alex that is how we are supposed to use alcohol... seriously! :) :) No booze past 5 PM :) Jacks words. Or you have to suffer bad sleep..... what you can willingly suffer for sure, but in all awareness ;)

In the book "Why we sleep" the author writes about how bad alcohol is for sleep.. and how we should drink in the morning instead. He has done more than 200 studies on sleep, and has a sleep laboratorium, so he must know ;)

Sean Waters, Brent Patrick and drezy like this.
  20. drezy

drezy Gold

Lol

Nobody told me this term but I witnessed the trend on a Sunday in a Böblingen brew house way back. I ordered a small beer and half way through it a bunch of 20 year old girls sat at the table next to me and every single one of them ordered those German mega mugs. That made my glass look like a baby's sippy cup.

I was clearly out of my league.

Very wise words.

I'm consuming anything I consume between 7 - 4 and really like the results. I do allow a Friday glass of red wine in and allow it to creep an hour past that time though.

Brent Patrick likes this.