1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Busted sleep

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by ChristineKleiber, Apr 23, 2012.

1. ChristineKleiber

ChristineKleiber New Member

If your sleep is broken - issues staying alseep (totally stress related and can't mitigate) and end up with a pattern of 3-4 hrs, and then 1 hr segments - when should you just give in and get up to try to yank the circadian rhythm with some food. IOW, if you wake up at 3, 4, and 5 and fight yourself back to dozing each time, is that okay. Or should you at some point just get up and eat?

2. David

David Silver

I experience this quite a bit. I do try to get back to sleep most times, but if it's 5 AM or so, I just get up and attend to my BAB and bulletproof coffee. I am uncertain if this has any effect on the rest of my day.

3. Birdy

Birdy New Member

4. ChristineKleiber

ChristineKleiber New Member

Hey all - this is in the Ask Jack section!

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Leptin Rx is pretty clear.......