1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Building Muscle

Discussion in 'Mitochondrial Rx' started by Sajid Mahmood, Feb 1, 2018.

1. Sajid Mahmood

Sajid Mahmood Mo Salah

Does building muscle reduce lifespan?

When building muscle, does a person lose mitochondria from the brain and/or heart to build new muscle?

Thank You

Mystic Rose60 and Alison N like this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

too much........yes.....but adequate muscle is needed for health span

3. Mystic Rose60

Mystic Rose60 Let the sun shine on you :))

Sajid, I have found that I hardly need to train anymore with my heavier weights because I am retaining my muscle mass by using the cold and the morning sun and have also been using my fireplace for about 20 minutes per day, full body exposure. Even if I did lose some muscle mass, I'm ok with that because this is no longer a journey about vanity for me. I just want to live as long as I can with optimal health. As I have discovered over the past three years, this is the slowest form of death there is. Nature truly does slow down time.

Sajid Mahmood and drezy like this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

If one uses animal protein and sunlight decent fashion muscles will not vanish. Leptin Rx 101.

5. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

How would you safely lose muscle mass again if you had been a bodybuilder ? Stop weight training, train for "suppleness" and wait ?

Sajid Mahmood and Mystic Rose60 like this.
  6. I have lifted weights for 30 years ,since following Epi Paleo diet and following the protocols Morning light and plenty of CT I have decreased fat increased muscle that is far more denser than previous years.
    but most of all my recovery rate is faster than guys half my age. I also moved my weights outside and train grounded in the Sun. And never take bullshit Protein Powders or creatine although I am constantly asked what brands I use I reply "Morning Sun"

Sajid Mahmood, drezy, Allin and 3 others like this.
  7. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

I think if you eat epi-paleo (no more supps and powders), see sunrises, CT and do your workouts outside the transformation will be effortless. Obviously stop using steroids if that was happening. You will loose the artificially created muscle and get back to where you should be.

8. Mystic Rose60

Sunrise/morning sun and CT and training connected to Nature. I also like the IR/heat from a natural fire. Everything natural :)

9. Mystic Rose60

And yes, lots of seafood and quality protein.

10. Rocky

Rocky Silver

What is wrong with a good whey protein powder as an adjunct to a Epi-Paleo diet?

11. It is full of Deuterium due to its processing my gut feeling years ago to keep away from it was correct
    yet not knowing the reason.
    A friend of mine had two brands tested both were over 146 ppm
    It builds Muscle yes but the trade off of consuming higher deuterium which will clog up your nanomotors is counter-intuitive to me.

Now everything we are learning about regarding Stem Cells and Mitochondria on the forum, I train differently now
    considering I will be turning 50 next month. So it makes more sense to preserve my Heart and Brain more so than my muscles.

To be honest Epi Paleo Diet covers all my needs for Protein.

My three friends here don't touch Whey either :):):)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 10, 2019