1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

BTC

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by healthy2015, Jul 8, 2022.

1. Hi
    Jack made a comment about removing BTC from exhanges, we are with Gemini - and was looking to move my BTC over to Coinbase - i that recommended? It does not appear Coinbase is with the same bank as Gemini
    Thanks

2. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

Coinbase is also an exchange. You are moving water from one end of the boat to another.

In my opinion self sovereign cold storage is optimal but you need to understand why and how.

John Schumacher, caroline and JanSz like this.
  3. Sorry what does this mean? We are UK based also so we dont have the same options as a US person would, so I am trying to find the right solution for us thank you

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Everyone can buy a cold storage wallet irrespective of where they live.

healthy2015 and JanSz like this.
  5. Thanks for the reply, so with the cold storage wallet will our BTC still fluctuate

6. Hi, You need to know what you buy. Buy some to learn, buy more when you understand more. The prices of BTC will all ways fluctuate.

JanSz likes this.
  7. Does it still fluctuate whilst in cold storage?

8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

When you have a chunk of gold its value against anything else fluctuate.
    For example, it fluctuates against US$, Russian Ruble or anything else, oil or wheat or potatoes.
    Also, those fluctuations are not equal.

There are variety of way to store either of above.
    Way of storage is about safe keeping, convenience but not about value.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2022
  9. Is there any cold storage or secure online places to store BTC? or are they all hardware?

10. caroline

caroline Moderator

Yes - of course - it fluctuates no matter where you keep it.

You need to learn more before you buy. Follow Michael Saylor - he has an online academy,

hope.com

11. EWO

EWO Eyes Wide Open

BTC Sessions' Youtube videos are a good place to start.

caroline likes this.