1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

BTC Trading Bots

Discussion in 'The Kruse Longevity Center' started by ND Hauf, Jun 25, 2021.

Tags:
  1. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

I'm trying to understand trading bots and the amount of influence they have on market fluctuation? At some point in terms of market cap it would appear sentiment bots would not be able to move the market greater than 1-2% in any direction. In other words when the market cap reaches X sentiment bots cant really move the market unless X amount of the market cap is tied to those bots?

https://www.trustnodes.com/2021/06/25/musk-crashes-bitcoin-again

JanSz likes this.
  2. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

Largest difficulty rate adjustment in history of BTC mining coming. I think this will be bullish...…..

I would assume a lot of Chinese miners are dumping some of their BTC to pay for transport costs to relocate.

3. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

BTC Trading Bots that trade on sentiment and artificial intelligence?? Is this decentralized like nature? I think so but just can't place them in the chain....

The high leveraged traders that get wrecked and manipulate the market are like the large animals (Buffalo, Elk, Whales) that the native Americans would feed on for months. When the leverage traders lose their coin price typically goes down and the smaller guys get more.

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Bots = institutional input. Natural progression.

ND Hauf likes this.