1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

BTC Potential Government Regulation, FUD, Thoughts...

Discussion in 'The Kruse Longevity Center' started by ND Hauf, Jun 23, 2021.

Tags:
  1. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

Looks like there could be a couple bills floating around with one not being tied to infrastructure bill.

Infrastructure bill being discussed in Congress reminds me of Obama Care. Majority of bill still isn’t public. Will they shove it through W/O knowing what’s in it?

Could BTC be listed as a commodity in this bill as law now??

I hear so many in Congress say “Crypto/BTC” has no value……then all of a sudden they want to tax it.

Gabriel Shappiro(sp) supposedly has a good thread on Twitter regarding the bill. I don’t participate in any social media and have not found a link in any news feeds.

Did Virginia Congressman bi-pass all the working committees??….again reminding me of Obama Care.

Language is too broad regarding BTC. We need a BTC bill and Shit Coin Bill. Needs to be bifurcated.

caroline likes this.
  2. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

Bitcoin this week as seen by a blue collar Pleb……

* 10 consecutive daily increases - July 21 to July 30 Longest streak since 2013

* We are on pace for an 18% gain in July

* On a year to date basis BTC(Industrial) is up 43% vs. Standard & Poor's 500 Index (Commercial/Residential) at 17%

* Daily Cost Averaging into BTC...…..enough said

* BTC reminds me of the large Industrial projects I build such as gas plants, pump/compressor stations, tank farms, etc. The first couple months you look back at what you've done and its difficult to see the progress through all the daily set backs that come with construction. Next thing you know it's been a year or two and a massive construction project has come to life. BTC grows like the Industrial construction world and not the commercial or residential.....Massive growth potential with explosive phases.

* BTC is under attack and reflected in the proposed language of the Infrastructure Bill. Thank you @JK for providing the script below.

The politicians may have put Gensler in charge of the SEC but they are doing all they can to support the Fed and bankers. Did you see this?
    The new bipartisan infrastructure bill in the Senate includes new reporting obligations for #bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. Please call your Senator regarding the infrastructure bill. US Senate switchboard: (202) 224-3121. You can use the language below

I'm a constituent in your district and a supporter of you. The current draft infrastructure bill includes language that is detrimental to me as well as millions of Americans and businesses that buy, hold, sell and transact in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. The category of persons who would be obligated to report is so broad that it potentially covers persons who only provide software or hardware to customers and who have no visibility whatsoever into users’ transactions. Please remove/modify the current language regarding bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Thank you

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 31, 2021
  3. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

Found today searching for answers...…

@JK
    What life are you waiting for? No one is born on third base. We all begin at home plate. Only you can decide if you want to grow through life or waste it. We either are blossoming or decaying. Let's keep watering the gardening and growing together. None of us were born to be a spectator, to be seated on the sidelines, to be a bench-warmer. None of us were placed on this Earth to settle for mediocre, to be just average, or to merely live a ho-hum existence in a cocoon. Growth is the intentional acceptance of our very own responsibility to become all that we are truly capable of. When we consistently stretch and expand our capacities; our own growth leads us from nominal to phenomenal! All the "spectator seats" are already taken in life. So consider getting in the game! Personal growth is self-leadership. Live, change, grow today. @JK

John Schumacher and caroline like this.
  4. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

Bitcoin's Hash Rate Difficulty Adjustment = Circadian Rhythm

5. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

*Opinion piece regarding BTC store of value. The writer considers BTC the asset, BTC the network, and addresses the need to bifurcate the BTC lens vs. Fiat lens.

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/culture/how-bitcoin-solves-store-value-problem

*Golden Tree Asset Management has been adding BTC to their balance sheet. How many more institutions have been?

https://www.coindesk.com/goldentree-adds-bitcoin-to-its-balance-sheet-report

The Fed's Brainard on CBDC and future Inflation not exceeding Fed's target.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/1-feds-brainard-cant-wrap-021232261.html
    https://www.coindesk.com/feds-brain...e-a-cbdc-in-a-world-in-which-others-have-them

John Schumacher likes this.
  6. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

Economist Steve Moore's interview on BTC/Crypto.

7. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

8. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

9. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

10. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

I struggle understanding how/if Technical Analysis is relevant for BTC. I'm leaning towards it not.

Before computers when trading was done with some degree of intuition or along fundamental analysis yes. In todays age of computer programs, quants, artificial intelligence, sentiment trading, etc. a simple historic chart doesn't make sense to me.

GavinH and John Schumacher like this.
  11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The left and right support the Fed. They are the real problem.

12. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

13. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

Quick takeaway after listening to Gensler today.

* SEC needs/wants money for staffing and is using National Security card to push it through.

* De-Fi is is the hot seat.

* Bunch of clueless fucking Boomers

* WTF is up with Circle?

* Diem Facebooks Venture is getting some attention. Pure size and reach is my speculation

* Wants mining in US for regulation purposes.

14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...rinflation-is-close.25623/page-24#post-301881

Cantillon Effect

upload_2021-8-3_15-58-18.png

upload_2021-8-3_15-57-32.png

upload_2021-8-3_15-56-56.png
    =(5)^(1/28)=1.059164008
    upload_2021-8-3_16-13-53.png

On average, over the 28 years, the penthouse price went up 6% a year against wheat and 4% against electicity.

Way back in Communist Poland
    my Father's farm (then in current Ukraine) was evaluated to be worth XXX tons of rye.
    He was given a somewhat larger farm in Eastern Poland (previously Germany).
    He had to pay back the difference, but the price of the farm was CONSTANT in the amount of rye.

Hey, I just proved one nice thing about Communism.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2021
    John Schumacher, caroline and ND Hauf like this.
  15. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Attached Files:

ND Hauf likes this.
  16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

38:50 Bitcoin Is Not Valuable - Blockchains Are

Global Market Reset Coming: Dollar Revaluation and Central Bank Digital Currencies - Robert Kientz

17. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

Quiznos Restaurants in select areas are starting to accept BTC. I connect through Denver International Airport (DIA) quite often and have been seeing the "Coming Soon BTC for a Sandwich signs". Personally I never eat fast food but if I did I wouldn't be spending my SATs on one. Someday maybe but not during my accumulation stage.

https://cryptopotato.com/buy-your-s...ches-btc-payment-pilot-at-select-restaurants/

18. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

Bryan Bishop is the CTO at Avanti for C. Long. He could be another young one worth watching in the space. Way out in front and appears to be a brilliant mind.

19. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

20. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

Cynthia Lummis (R) Wyoming not Montana as writer states. Leading the charge trying to right the wrong.

https://decrypt.co/77681/senators-move-exempt-bitcoin-miners-tax-provision-infrastructure-bill