1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

BTC Potential Government Regulation, FUD, Thoughts...

Discussion in 'The Kruse Longevity Center' started by ND Hauf, Jun 23, 2021.

Tags:
  1. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

2. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

3. In his post,
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...rinflation-is-close.25623/page-29#post-304771
    Dr. @Jack Kruse stated, “China bond market went boom today…”
    "Evergrande wave of debt could easily be able to knock over the CDS spreads and bond markets in the USA."

Gita Gopinath, the Economic Counsellor and Director of the Research Department at the International Monetary Fund (IMF), stated,
    “China has tools to avoid Evergrande’s problems”.​

My question is: What does the CCP have to gain if they help the WEF achieve “The Great Reset” by gently pushing Evergrande over the edge?

Last edited: Oct 12, 2021
    JanSz likes this.
  4. Thank you for sharing @ND Hauf

ND Hauf likes this.
  5. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

6. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

7. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

When the XL Pipeline was cancelled my guys lost a ton of work. This work was a high paying year over year re-occurring revenue stream. Would have helped solidify energy independence for US. The Bakken Sweet crude would have been mixed with the thicker Canadian oil sands at a transfer point in MT. This would have driven the take away price for Bakken sweet down. The Bakken holds the sweetest crude the US has to offer currently but tough to get to market. Collateral damage incurred is still rippling through our industry.

https://rbnenergy.com/we-are-the-ch...s-oil-reserves-be-the-largest-on-earth-part-2

Jason F likes this.
  8. caroline

caroline Moderator

This is such a powerful podcast ....must watch.

So much more to think about

9. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Time 1:03:50 on that podcast.
    Jack mentions Dorsey.

upload_2021-10-13_12-30-7.png

11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Time1:06:14
    to eat Big Mac now in New York City you have to show paper that you are vaccinated.
    ------------
    Is that how it is?
    Someone in NYC please respond.

12. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

We hate you but love you when we need you.

upload_2021-10-13_16-7-44.png

John Schumacher likes this.
  13. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

ENERGY

Is the UK/Europe/Australia/India crunch simply boil down to…..COAL…? I think yes and the remainder is all white noise and collateral damage.

In the energy sector our HSE departments boil incidents down to a Root Cause Analysis. What cracked the seed to make the shit storm grow?

Started with the war on COAL/ESG Narrative.

14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Coal is going to be used massively by China this winter.

15. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

16. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

If called to the WH my opening line would be “Mr. President is the XL back on the table? Your answer will direct the conversation if any going forward….”

17. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

One more time for clarification. Spot price ETF is the only one I “Semi” like. I don’t believe it’s good for the market. I believe some of these companies will get Wrecked in a broader market down turn if/when the Feds pull the wrong lever….Next month, week, year, decade….I don’t know only time will tell.

OWNING THE ASSET IN COLD STORAGE is BEST!

18. JanSz

JanSz Gold

OWNING THE ASSET IN COLD STORAGE is BEST!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I am seeing discussions on timing Bitcoin
    Buy Saturday
    Sell Tuesday
    or
    some such.

This may work for a while but
    prevents one from enjoying life
    increases stress
    will not work for each day over next 30years
    just one bad day is enough to ruin the previous good 10 years (for stocks), multiply that by 10 for Bitcoin.
    ---------------------

19. JanSz

JanSz Gold

However, what's new is that the 40% of US dollars in existence were printed in the last 12 months alone.
    ============================================================================================

There used to be bull and bear markets.
    Bull, the market goes up
    Bear, the market goes down.

How is it possible to have a bear with so much new money printed?
    I am not even asking, what bear means when it comes.
    /////////////////////////

20. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

Long green candles tonight.

Christine Renner likes this.