1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

BTC Potential Government Regulation, FUD, Thoughts...

Discussion in 'The Kruse Longevity Center' started by ND Hauf, Jun 23, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

This NFT thing has poisoned the ClubHouse

ND Hauf likes this.
  2. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

its terrible.. I hardly listen to CH anymore. Still enjoy some TINA, Jason W., and @Jack Kruse but that’s about it. My time is better spent on podcasts, badass music, and my electrical engineers thoughts around biology links to our world….I also believe one of our fastest dwindling natural resources could simply be silence.

3. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

Taiwan…

GAME ON!??!
    Taiwan says 19 Chinese warplanes entered their air defense zone
    and Taiwan scrambled jets against renewed Chinese military activity
    This included ten CCP J-16 and four Su-30 fighters, as well as four H-6 bombers, which can carry nuclear weapons

4. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

JanSz likes this.
  5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

6. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

might run tonight @JanSz

Don’t forget… if you can… buy $30 of BTC tomorrow for EL Salvador Independence Day.

CA46B997-7898-49D1-B614-5A4304B96036.jpeg

Last edited: Sep 6, 2021
    JanSz likes this.
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

JanSz likes this.
  8. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

JanSz likes this.
  9. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

10. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

Wow that was an awesome buying opportunity. Hope I wasn't the only one that was able to smash buy around $44k.

I try to always have an on-ramp of dry powder for these types of days.

Another smash coming in a few hours for El Sal. Ind. Day.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2021
    JanSz likes this.
  11. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

12. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

A few years ago daily price drops used to freak me the fuck out....I know now I simply didn't have the conviction. Today I embrace the drops and double down on my DCA smash buys....go big or go home.

BTC FOR PRESIDENT....

13. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

I NEED MORE BITCOIN…..

The SEC hates to hear that….must be good.

No seriously we all need more Bitcoin.

Jason F and JanSz like this.
  14. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

No Idea if this is real but.....I'm being told the Maricopa County (Arizona) audit results just dropped. Independent results show over 95K ghost voters and 170K lost votes. I believe Biden won Arizona by only 12K votes. If true the dominoes could fall....Wisconsin, Georgia, etc.

I'm indifferent anymore on the deal simply want the truth. More interested on the possibility of this being a spark that ignites a bigger fire.

15. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

Freebird likes this.
  16. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

Vermont 2017...

Last edited: Sep 10, 2021
  17. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

I’m not a fan of Coinbase but happy to see they aren’t going to just sit back and take it. I hope they go hard on the offensive and punch them right between the eyes.

18. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

19. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

20. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

JanSz likes this.