1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Bringing light into the dark

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Cpt.Tired, Jul 17, 2020.

1. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

Hi everyone sorry it has been so long since my last post. I owe Jack a huge chunk of gratitude since his work has completely transformed the way I view life. My brain is connecting dots like never before. "Pointing the flashlight" is a powerful way to learn and Jacks enthusiasm is contagious. I may have taken it too far however. this stuff has the potential to completely transform your reality. I was combining Jacks stuff with stimulant medication, marijuana, breathing exercises and spiritual mantras. I realize the importance of grounding/rooting ourselves in the present moment is critical if we want to have a pleasant journey and not end up in the hospital (like me).Marijuana can help get your "foot in the door" but can separate you from the present moment. Jack's guidance has helped me to understand how we can make dreams become reality and its my duty to myself, Jack and the world to express my deepest gratitude. Lots of love to you Jack. You are awesome!

shah78, Inger and caroline like this.
  2. shah78

shah78 Gold

great to hear from you again. not many left from the early days :)

Inger and caroline like this.
  3. caroline

caroline Moderator

truly ....not many of us left from the early days.

Is it something we said????? or didn't say?

Inger likes this.
  4. Inger

Inger Silver

I think this way of living is just not so convenient ;)
    you have to be pretty crazy to jump into the unknown... and enjoying the chaos...
    also be able to tolerate not having a "guru".
    Some people look for gurus, and they will be disappointed of course.
    Because this site is not about that. It is always evolving, it is alive, not dead. Just like nature is :) :)

caroline likes this.
  5. Inger

Inger Silver

Might also be that many do like Cpt. Tired. They need some time outside the forum, and then try stuff out, and the they come back and report :) So that you Captain for sharing your insights :love:

I like that, I very much appreciate when they do come back and tell how they have been doing.
    Using technology less is absolutely the right way to go :) :)

John Schumacher and caroline like this.
  6. caroline

caroline Moderator

I am assuming that a lot of people have taken everything on board and have gone off to implement ....and live their optimal life!

It would be really nice to hear more success stories!

7. caroline

caroline Moderator

you are so right Inger ....this site is always evolving.

But I often wonder how some of the folks are doing.......

8. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

Great to hear from you guys! You are right, I had to take a break from being around technology (and people! Man are we ever polluted, at least I am) I am still on that break but I do feel it is important to share my story with you guys and at least update. I still remember Carolyn saying "Grab one of Jack's blogs and read it with your feet in a creek somewhere." I still do that however I am guilty of not reading the blogs as I should. My gratitude goes to you guys (the members) as well. I still like to be part of the group. I just avoid technology, and as a result I have created a "bad attitude" towards it. I don't "clean my PC" as I should. This creates a lot of problems when I do go back to use it (updates, viruses,etc.) I think the technology needs to be respected, not feared, and not used to excess. I have been researching other areas that are not of this site so I am not sure how appropriate it is to report my findings here. Learning about "the Chakras" and its relationship to light I think is a huge one. Also learning about interrelationships with people is huge too. So much of my energy gets wasted ruminating about what other people think of me. This is a big problem. But knowing and observing it takes away 60% of the sting.

9. caroline

caroline Moderator

Never ever stop learning!

LIGHT and RELATIONSHIPS .....what could be more important

10. Anne V

Anne V Silver

really uncertain about ur problem with ur PC.
    use a bit of tech after sunrise and BF then go out again, then more , avoid when the sunset pretty easy really :)

11. Anne V

Anne V Silver

Coucou @ caroline late for bed today :p :D will go in 10mn will be up 7:30 and in great shape
    aaaaaaare u North yet??
    big hugs and kisses to u both