1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Brents Magnetico Journal

Discussion in 'Biohacking 101' started by Brent Patrick, Nov 17, 2017.

1. I have decided to write a Journal in regards too my experiences with a Magnetico Sleep Pad and share with others observations that I have observed thus far.

I have purchased a 20 Gauss Queen size Magnetico Sleep Pad with (JACK'S member discount thank you ) too mitigate nn-EMF and to slow electron loss.
    Retain my magnetic sense and control electron spin. And ultimately have a stool that has three actual "working'' legs.

I have slept on the Magnetico for the past 8 nights and have observed the following

1st Night
    Sleep was much deeper woke up more refreshed than usual with definitely more energy ,sleep was shorter duration by an hour .Dreaming occurred but I don't remember what it was only that it felt ugly.

2nd Night
    Sleep was deep but woke up several times too pee but was not much too pass went back too sleep NIL issues
    woke up as previous nigh plenty of energy. Sleep was shorter duration.

3rd & 4th Night

Sleep was Fragmented and I noticed a heaviness and slight increase in heat in both legs, woke up and although sleep was not the best these two nights, I was surprised how much energy I had and it was on going during both days.Sleep was shorter duration.

5th Night

I am thinking hope sleep is better but I remember reading where Jack said there was a two week period of transition due too going decades without F#$k all Magnetism from the earth. Sleep was deep and heaviness in legs from previous two nights did not happen. Woke up with more energy then previous nights. Great mood.

6, 7& 8 Night

No toilet trips at all ,Deep sleep all three nights start too notice vivid dreaming that I can recall very pleasant.
    woke up energy levels are high and I notice a change in cognitive ability. I sense I am able too problem solve better during my day at work and feel more calmer than usual. I also noticed today my thinking and speech is more congruent.

I noticed on some of the threads members having issues with the Magnetico Sleep Pad and have discussed DMSA for heavy metal detoxing. I stuck too Redox over Detox which is an on going message within the blogs. I have mercury fillings just like others but came across a thread where Jack mentions bad PUFA'S and DHA.
    That most peoples problems with the Magnetico stem from lack of DHA and Cells loaded with bad PUFA'S.
    My diet is constant with seafood mainly Sockeye Salmon but I noticed the addition of the Oysters it alleviated the issues with my legs. = Up Oyster consumption to diet.

The two nights where my sleep was fragmented and my legs had an uneasy hot feeling to them ,the following day I ate a dozen oysters for lunch and another dozen oysters for dinner and done CT mid afternoon. Nil issues with legs that night onwards.

So far I am impressed with the Magnetico and believe it was an excellent investment
    I will enter further developments and benefits I receive and anything that I feel has been negative as well.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2017
    Alex97232 and caroline like this.
  2. Allin

Allin New Member

I am planning on getting a 20 gauss too. Maybe for Christmas? :)

3. OptimalSkr

OptimalSkr New Member

It was rough for me first couple weeks. Then it has been magic. I didn't need any detox crap either. I think the body adjusts naturally.

4. drezy

drezy Gold

Great idea journaling this for other's sanity check.

That's excellent news with the oysters too. It's pretty incredible when old problems start to go away. To me it is literally like aging backward.

In an effort to solve my DHA and DDW needs at once I found a 50 pack of this technology:
    IMG_4363.JPG

It took some nudging and a bunch of sales/consumption but my seafood folks can source me this at $0.70 per oyster now. That's about as good as it's going to get.

Theka, caroline and Allin like this.

5. Yes Correct I agree ,I just woke up another great sleep ,I think if people weather the storm benefit would be gained.

caroline likes this.
  6. Great Christmas present if you do

7. Yes I think that's the way to go Oysters made a big difference , I am able to source Live Unshucked Oysters home delivered which I am looking into currently I purchase from a wholesaler but time wise doesn't suit me having to drive there to pick up.

$0.70 per oyster wow still cheaper than here in OZ

NDC74 and caroline like this.
  8. Well its now exactly three weeks since starting sleeping on Magnetico

Observations since original posting

Update 1

1 - Sleep has become deeper which I didn't think was possible, sleeping 7 hrs average per night.

2 - No getting up to pee during the night.

3 - My mental energy has increased ,this is noticeable during the day and well into the afternoon ,as I have high volume interaction with individuals during my work day. The feeling of being mentally charged each morning upon rising ,,undeniable!

4 - Interesting observation as of today ,a cut I received on my outer forearm whilst at work two days ago is healing at a significant rate compared to previous cuts whilst NOT sleeping on Magnetico .The swelling around the wound is almost gone = Cellular regeneration

5- Dreaming every night extremely vivid.

6 - No thirst during the night

NIL ISSUES

Each Day standard.
    Morning Sunrise + Morning UV +Afternoon Sunset +Cold Showers + Face Dunking Before Bed
    Glacial water 1lt
    San Pellegrino 750ml
    Seafood + Ghee

Last edited: Nov 29, 2017
    NDC74, drezy, WalterNL and 1 other person like this.
  9. caroline

caroline Moderator

I wonder what it would be like if you had a thinner mattress and no innersprings ?

It sounds like you are a poster boy for magnetico Brent - but you have dialled in a lot of other stuff which, surely, must make a huge difference?

10. caroline

caroline Moderator

What glacial water are you drinking?

11. I dont know about the springs Caroline but if the mattress was thinner I could suspect the magnetic field would be stronger providing it doesnt go under that 4 inch mark.
    I guess the beauty is that I have stuck to my regular regime since May.. only difference has been I have stopped taking MB to observe my daily physical and mental process and the only change in water consumption is the addition of glacial water...so I can asertain my response to the magnetico.
    As I think about it more I can say the benefits I have received is really from the gems contained within Jacks blogs (ive lost count of yellow highlighters I have gone through)...as of late I have really concentrated on the blogs pertaining to magnetism and I have just finished reading magnetism & life Becker and Marino...and now just about to start The Body Electric. With gathering and absorbing the information it has given me a richer and better appreciation of what the magnetico has to offer for my Mitochondria.
    Overall I can say its been a great investment.

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

This post makes why I do worth it.

Brent Patrick likes this.
  13. Caroline it is Icelandic glacial http://www.betterchoicebeverageco.com.au/

From website

"The legendary Ölfus Spring was forged during a massive volcanic eruption over 5,000 years ago. Shielded by an impenetrable layer of lava rock and surrounded by a 128,000 acre exclusion zone, the Spring is constantly replenished by a gradual filtration of rainfall and snowmelt over uninhabited and untouched lava fields"

You can purchase at Woolies Caroline

Last edited: Nov 29, 2017
    caroline likes this.
  14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

You might have help coming in Oz.

15. caroline

caroline Moderator

Thanks Brent - I have been looking at Woolies ...their stock has been really low at our neighbourhood store. I will check again.

16. caroline

caroline Moderator

????????????????

17. same same ?????????????????????????????????

caroline likes this.
  18. caroline

caroline Moderator

will we be the last know??????????

19. I have a sneaking suspicion the answer is within the Dec Webinar Caroline;););)

I am looking forward to listening. . tomorrow is a day off and its going to be sunny :)

Last edited: Nov 30, 2017
    SlamSlask likes this.
  20. SlamSlask

SlamSlask Newcomer / Gold Klub

Think your right - He hints to this in the webinar - Pretty sure he mentions something about a pathway that can transport H+ from the extracelluar water to the matrix
    Will have to relisten today after work
    I promise no more spoilers now ;)