1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Breathing qlarivia

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Patrick K, Oct 13, 2018 at 6:11 AM.

1. Patrick K

Patrick K New Member

Hello,
    I has a few hydrogen generators. One of them is used to breath in hydrogen via nostrils. Now, I'm kinda fearful of drinking hydrogenated regular water (I drink Eska spring from Quebec upnorth...Iupnorth...I believe its snow melt water..) since it does have some Deuterium and I am not sure if its even worse ....

Anyway, with my breathing hydrogen device, I was thinking of putting in Ddw water inside (preventa or qlarivia at 25 ppm) and just recycling it (reusing the same clean water to generate hydrogen gas).

Would this work and assure me that I am not breathing in deuterium (btw...can you breath in deuterium??)

Thanks

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

If you really want to do this just go find a waterfall in Iceland and sit next to it and breathe..........= Lenard effect.

Sajid Mahmood and drezy like this.
  3. Patrick K

Patrick K New Member

Ok...well just go sit next to a waterfall in iceland is not it the plans short term....i guess you are saying yes in a way..better to breath qlarivia vs poland springs!