1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Breathing life into a dead thread

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by Martha Barger, Jul 25, 2019.

1. Martha Barger

Martha Barger New Member

A cravat not an excuse...I am new, learning my way around.
    An Egoscue Jack Kruse search led me to this thread from "Just Breathe"
    I had 3+ comments ready to share but ...should have read page 2 first as that thread was closed due to avatar infraction.

Look back and face forward | Jack Kruse Optimal Health Forum
    forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/look-back-and-face-forward.18983/
    Jan 24, 2017 - She turned me on to the Egoscue method. It consists of a series of exercises that take a half hour. They put your spine into realignment.

3 of my Comments
    [FONT=Trebuchet MS, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]1 Egoscue (Pete Egoscue the Founder of the Egoscue Method) has greatly helped me with flexibility and postural alignment. I do a 20 min routine Pain Free Performance on Berkmar in Charlottesville VA prescribed. Their charge was out of pocket... but I later found a Physical Therapist trained in Egoscue who worked with me who did take insurance so if your insurance allows and you find the right practitioner that would help defray the cost. Even the out of pocket cost reasonable for the value. I have never taken any muscular skeletal pain to them that they have not fixed and once in one session they eliminated a bad lingering dizzy spell. I have never left their studio in pain. I don't have to keep going back if I do my routine on a regular basis. If I miss my 20 min routine I at least do their Static Back exercise morning and night. Feels like doing nothing ...but it does! Free and Easy.
    Goggle or search on You Tube to find videos on Static Back.
    Pete Egoscue is also the author of the book:

Pain Free: A Revolutionary Method for Stopping Chronic Pain
    This book and the Zero Drop movement in the shoe and running industry influenced my neighbor against becoming a surgeon. Many believe and I agree, that a good Egoscue routine can help eliminate the need for ongoing acupuncturist and chiropractor visits.

MELT (Myofascial Energetic Length Technique) is another powerful body work!
    [/FONT] https://www.meltmethod.com/

2 Re: Just Breathe's home Smart Meter. Warren Woodard has fought for meter freedom for for health and privacy issues. https://emfaction.userecho.com/communities/1/topics/115-smart-meters-create-nerve-blocking-frequencies-on-all-your-wires Sadly, I heard from his nephew that he recently lost his legal case. Many electric companies will allow folks to opt out based on health complaints. Might have to push some but possible and worth the effort. Replacing ours helped my headaches. Meter reader told me that Only 300 out of the whole area (48,000+) in Charlottesville, VA requested to opt out. Yikes! I have tried to get my HOA neighbors to consider it as it is easy and no cost to consumers here. We filled out a form and they promptly changed it back to a digital meter. At least they told me they did and the meter looks digital and says opt out on it. I'm not totally completely trusting of them.

3 Re: Just Breathe's mention that because of weight CPAP was considered but when I was unable to persuade my husband to try CPAP for his mild sleep apnea (known contributor of Afib) I was excited to find a simple solution that helped us both
    How to Mouth Tape for Better Sleep https://askthedentist.com/mouth-tape-better-sleep/ He uses a paper tape and I use a blue colored very gentle wound tape by 3M found at Walmart or most any drugstore. Been using for about 3 years now. Eliminated his snoring and my mouth puffing and slight mouth breathing.
    Resulted in Immediate energy improvement for both of us! Easy and inexpensive.

I am here to learn and share so I hope my comments are helpful to someone.
    Please let me know of any of decorum or site infractions.

2. Martha Barger

Martha Barger New Member

Yes, I'm talking to myself.
    I am talking from symptom dealing. I can see that a different language is spoken here on the Jack Kruse Optimal Health Forum.. Realizing as with my other technical studies that the technical language here has interconnected layers of lots and lots of detail. I most likely need to sit down and shut up for a year or so and listen to the cause and effect view point. I have been waking up with bunches of questions most mornings for the past 10 years. I hope I'll get better with time as detail matters... sometime the tiniest one become the hinge for opening up a breakthrough. But what woman can tame her tongue?... still going to attempt it over a former habit of looking for fast easy practical advice. Knowledge is one thing...application is another but I have found that when you have enough wisdom application happens.

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Is life measured by time or might it be measured by the flow of moments that hit us chaotically on a chronic basis?

Martha Barger likes this.
  4. Martha Barger

Martha Barger New Member

There is a time for everything, moments full of grace, seasoned with salt a time such as this moment.