1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Breathe better vs antibiotics and analgesics.

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by BrunoB, Jun 8, 2018.

1. BrunoB

BrunoB New Member

Hello good day!.My problem is that I do not breathe well, it bothers me to sleep sometimes ,. The nose operation requires that you take antibiotics, analgesics, and that you breathe by mouth for about 3 weeks. The results are good, because I operated before and they were good, but I had a blow and my septum was distorted.
    What do you think has more benefits than risks this operation? I ask mainly for antibiotic, microbiota damage, DNA, etc. What do you think??
    Thank you very much !
    PS: I have autoimmune disease ... colitis and celiac disease.

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

had a blow and my septum was distorted---------->> surgery
    colitis and celiac disease----------->> follow what Jack preaches
    colitis and celiac--------->>microbiome problems, (fecal transplants (but with consultation with @Jack Kruse )

Now do this mostly on faith only.
    In 2019 we hopefully will learn details.

upload_2018-6-9_7-39-3.png

BrunoB likes this.
  3. BrunoB

BrunoB New Member

the bad thing is that antibiotics damage DNA and, I think that can not be reversed.