1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Breastfeeding Mom bedridden with 2 Day Migraines, which Labs to order?

Discussion in 'Optimal Labs' started by Gabriel Miller, May 12, 2020.

1. Gabriel Miller

Gabriel Miller New Member

Hi Everyone,

Just want to thank everyone for teaching us a lot.

My wife has been struggling with debilitating migraines on and off the last 10 years and I have been trying my best to figure out what is happening to her.

It seems Magnesium is somewhat connected, but even with all day Mag Malate and Mag Bicarbonate supplemented,
    she still just a 2 day migraine. Something isn't right, and we are mildly desperate to find out what...

WHICH LABS DO YOU RECOMMEND WE SHOULD ORDER, TO POSSIBLY FIND ROOT CAUSES?

Penny from the forum recommended some supplements and steps to take (for migraines in general), and they seem to be working somewhat, migraines have been less powerful, but almost always mildly present, and then again she had a major one out the blue.

This is what she's taking.

p5p 100mg (1 a day, lunch with food)
    25mg zinc gluconate (1 a day, lunch with food)
    2-4pills 1500mg mag malate (2 lunch, 2 after dinner)
    magnesuim bicarboate mixed in throughout the day

Today added:
    500mg molybdenum, twice a day, with food
    475mg pantetine, under tounge, once a day, with lunch

cod liver oil, 2Ts day with lunch/dinner (Carlyle Brand, smells ok? Rancid? Can't Tell!)

home made sourkraut all week
    lowering extra glutamate foods (soy sauce, dried shitake, fish sauce,etc)
    Doing CT as we can find it.

I've also started implementing Kruse's ideas as heavily as is doable. We currently have a 8month son, my wife is breastfeeding, and we live in central Los Angeles. 5G/wifi signals are everywhere. Our WIFI turned off at night. Going to lay cable...

Little background:
    My wife has struggled with mediocre health the last 20 years, been stuck in a blue light room designing in front of a computer. She developed psoriasis, debilitating migraines (she would take exedrin for years). She HATES cold water and has never been able to participate in outdoor sports due to scoliosis from her younger years. She was also stuffed with grains and dairy as a kid and developed ear infections and was pumped full of antibiotics throughout her childhood. Joy.

These days she is out the sun every day. Unfortunately she misses morning sun due to sleeping in. She breastfeeds throughout the night and is exhausted in the morning. I take our son for a walk, she gets another couple hours of sleep.

Now she eats a home made paleo diet (4+) years - evolving to epi-paleo the last 2months.
    She feels mostly just fine, but the migraines have persisted, so here I am, looking for the next step beyond the food... I've switched all the lightbulbs to red incadencent, installed Iris on the computers and we got our Uvex glasses. Oysters regularly and seafood. And we're considering moving closer to the ocean if we can afford it.

My wife is off Irish decent, red hair, fair skin with frekles. Her redox is possibly poor?

Thanks in advance for any help,

Sincerely,
    Gabriel + Amanda
    Los Angeles,

Attached Files:

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Sergey A. Dzugan
    ============================================
    https://www.amazon.com/ZRT-Estrogen...ild=1&keywords=zrt+pg+e&qid=1589317807&sr=8-1
    ===========================================
    Low progesterone
    bad (saliva) Pg/E2 ratio
    =============================
    ZRT Estrogen Dominance Saliva Home Test Kit (E2 & Pg)

https://www.amazon.com/ZRT-Estrogen...ild=1&keywords=zrt+pg+e&qid=1589317807&sr=8-1

=============================================================
    https://www.amazon.com/Migraine-Cur...1&keywords=dzugan+books&qid=1589317650&sr=8-7

[​IMG]
    ==========================================================
    https://www.amazon.com/DZugan-Princ...1&keywords=dzugan+books&qid=1589317650&sr=8-1

[​IMG]

3. Gabriel Miller

Thanks JanSz,

If she comes out estrogen dominant, i assume I would need 2 tests for an accurate assessment -

What steps would you possibly take?

(She did have a migraine problem Before brestfeeding, if that makes a difference...)

Thanks again for any help,

She just had a 4 day migraine... And we were in the sun, ocean, eating seafood - the migraine comes and goes all the time. Almost constant in her forehead - aura type.

Sincerely,
    Gabriel

4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

5. Gabriel Miller

Thank you JanSz,

Got me on the right track now. Estrogen dominance...

She already putting in steps to fix it..

Thanks again,

gabriel

6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

There is new teaching material organized by
    DUTCHtest.com
    I got it yesterday.
    Maybe this link will work for you, if not, contact them.
    https://dutchtest.com/dutch-fest-reloaded-may/
    upload_2020-5-20_9-5-52.png

upload_2020-5-20_9-9-49.png

upload_2020-5-20_9-11-50.png

7. Casey55

Casey55 New Member

Hello, migraines at this period are really bad. My wife was in really bad shape, she had to start taking some pills and we started giving the formula to the baby. It was better after that. Our doctor recommended Holle baby formula and we started giving it to the baby. There are no chemicals in that formula, everything is organic and that is really good for kids. Breastfeeding is the best, but when it is not possible, formula does a good job of keeping the baby healthy and developing. It has all the vitamins and proteins needed for the normal development.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2020
  8. JanSz

JanSz Gold