1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Breast cancer update

Discussion in 'Female Quantum Biology' started by Jack Kruse, May 17, 2018.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Another new blog is out on the developing NAD+ blue light story from Patreon and how it all links to the story of hydrogen and the sun. The chronic loss of NAD+is the critical sign of a loss of negative feedback control of the ubiquitin cycle. This data scales directly to our molecular circadian clock and our peripheral clock genes (CCG's). The LCHF cancer researchers are way off on their beliefs about the demonization of glucose in most cancers. This one links to the May 2018 webinar and you do not want to miss the links.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/18855002

I told you I would be proven right about breast cancer is due to a lack of sunlight on one side of the circadian mechanism. Breast cancer is a clear-cut circadian disease tied to a LACK of sunlight on the female breast. In 2015 I did a string of 3 webinars for my members on this very topic in 2015. In them, I said the current model of the mammalian circadian clock includes two interlocking transcription-translation feedback loops comprised of several so-called “clock” genes and their protein products (info quanta), which ultimately regulate the transcription of “clock-controlled” genes. These feedback loops consist of positive and negative components. I believed the negative feedback component should be the target of research. The positive feedback components of the peripheral clock genes include proteins called the CLOCK and BMAL1 proteins. The negative feedback control proteins components are called PERIOD 1 & 2 and CRYPTOCHROME 1 & 2. The E-box circadian mechanism proteins link both sides of this couple. Ladies with the BRCA genes better pay deep attention. Now we have this paper from Texas A&M showing you my educated guess based on my work was DEAD ON. I hope all ladies forget ever buying anything pink ever again and go out and change their behavior and the behavior of the females in their family. https://scienmag.com/texas-am-study-links-breast-cancer-to-the-bodys-internal-clock/

Morena, shiran and Brent Patrick like this.
  2. shiran

shiran Curious

Very interesting read, did I understand correctly
    What influences NDH+ in our body , Among other things is UVA ( 340nm)? And this is the important point= the sun