1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Breast CA thread

Discussion in 'Female Quantum Biology' started by Jack Kruse, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The magnetic fields produced by household electrical systems can promote breast cancer growth.
    I live life with as few circuits on as possible. Especially at night.
    “These results provide the first evidence that ELF frequency magnetic fields can act at the cellular level to enhance breast cancer cell proliferation by blocking melatonin's natural oncostatic action.”
    Note the date on the article...we’ve known this since 1993! Why don’t more docs know this??
    https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1600-079X.1993.tb00491.x

[​IMG]

2. drezy

drezy Gold

Thanks for that.

It reminds me that I still have some work to do in my environment.

Phosphene, Alex97232 and Sean Waters like this.
  3. Reminds me of how big the problem is without 5G.

Alex97232 likes this.
  4. drezy

drezy Gold

Yep,all the way back to what Becker was saying.

Sean Waters and Alex97232 like this.
  5. Janette Layne

Janette Layne Status Nominal AFU

Should women that have had fat transferred to the breast be particularly concerned?

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Depends why it was done.

Janette Layne likes this.
  7. Janette Layne

In my case it would be purely elective unless the pathology from explant comes back for something that would be contraindicated. Hopefully with stem cells as Suzanne Somers did 11years after breast cancer.

8. Janette Layne

I've been doing more research. Dr. Aronowitz said in a video recorded interview with Somers that cancer rarely grows in fat.
    Have I read that here somewhere before?
    To my understanding obesity contributes to cancer.

9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

One way to look at cancer is that its cells are high in deuterium.
    I think some of them may even become procarytoes.

10. Janette Layne

I figured some things out today that are definitely making me put this on the back burner. I think I’ve got a much bigger issue to deal with first. I’m going to write about it tomorrow, but currently I can’t sleep due to this new realization after seeing my primary today. I may be dealing with Addison’s disease. I feel completely distraught. Getting labs done again soon if anyone has any suggestions on what I should ask for besides cortisol which I know is being tested.
    I’m also being tested for biotoxins, heavy metals, and depleted uranium. Hence, why I definitely can’t sleep tonight!

11. Janette Layne

The skin changes started sometime in the spring, but became truly noticeable during the summer. Such as the acne, dimpling, what feels like welts across my face, hyperpigmentation, excessive dry skin. Issues staying hydrated. That I started eating just straight salt. Digestive issues, dizziness, fatigue, muscle spasms and physical pain all became exacerbated. The consistent low blood pressure. I became a member in January after my mother’s extremely stressful death and traveling over the holidays to see her with kids in December with absolutely no help. It didn’t help I was accused of leaving her by my estranged brothers. One coincidentally that told me I was dead to him because I couldn’t get him out of prison to see her yet spent much of my time on the phone trying to do just that while she was actively dying. Before that in November my dental issues skyrocketed & it was absolutely mortifying.
    I already have ptsd from previous trauma. I just had surgery. My depression & mood became much more unstable. I haven’t been able to have much of a period if at all. I’ve lost so much weight & really didn’t know why, and before I found this information I had lost the most so it wasn’t from the sunlight. I was thinking the sunlight was why I wasn’t bouncing back though because I’ve never been this thin in my life. I’ve been stressed out since deployment & then I was widowed in 2008.
    I thought I was so bronze because of the high desert sun. I’ve developed small hypo pigmentation spots. I’ve long suspected adrenal fatigue and had no clue what the hell was going on with my skin, especially my face! I thought I was developing food allergies, toxicity from my breast implants, or it was the ketosis, the stress of waking up after learning these truths. Or worrying about getting the light, diet, blocking nnemf right. Or hell the nnemf & altitude themselves! I may sound like I’m jumping the gun, but I’ve been researching everything I could get my hands on and this makes the most sense. Thank you for replying, but right now this is all I can think about, and I’d appreciate ANY advice.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2019
  12. Janette Layne

If this may be a low cortisol issue I’m dealing with should I continue to eat as soon as possible after rising. This is also usually before sunrise as my sleep is still out of sorts and the TMJ has been horrendous & it’s less painful to just get up then to try to sleep in until sunrise. I can’t anyways because I’ve got to get my kids up for school.

13. Janette Layne

I just read the new blog Relationship Redox #3 Lost in time. Talk about divine timing, entanglement, God, and signs from the universe! THANK YOU! This have never became easier for me, and those that say it gets easier are most certainly liars, even if it is an unintended lie.

Phosphene likes this.
  14. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

I have no health advice but hopefully others will chime in. You’re obviously a fighter and will get through this. You and your brothers still have some demons to slay, or befriend.

How old are your kids again? Can you get them outside with you for a few minutes? (I’m pretty sure you shouldn’t eat before sunrise but I know that gets hard with the time these days...)

Best wishes!

15. Janette Layne

Thank you. One just hit their teens and the other is almost there. They are pretty supportive for children even though it often doesn't feel like it. I'm grateful to have them, they are the reason I breath. That is true, but for now, and truly for once I really need to focus on myself. I've spent my life time taking care of everyone else in any way I could and I did the best I could through years I was barley hanging onto my own life. I believe that has contributed to my current condition whatever the final diagnosis may be. I burned out years ago. It is true I did leave her, but I absolutely had to leave. I was and still am so sick, I've been trying to figure out what the hell happened to me. I'm nothing more than a shell of my former self. I want to be well. I want to be the old me my family is frustrated with me for not being. Besides my mother, no one in my family or my late husband's has been supportive of my condition and my quest for answers. I've raised these children completely on my own with minor increments of some help from friends and the Catholic church. I need to be well as my children's only living parent. It has been so hard, and I have struggle so.

Phosphene and Bonnie like this.
  16. Janette Layne

I elaborated on the situation under my personal information. It's a lot. It was exhausting to write it all out, but it needed to be done. I have found my footing after freaking out about everything. I've decided I will remain calm about this from here on out no matter the results. My only concern is how much time will I have and what will this mean for my children. I've thought long and hard about every contributing factor there may be. I pray this is only steroid induced adrenal insufficiency that can be reversed.

Attached Files:

17. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Wow my dear you’ve indeed been through the wringer! I don’t know what to do besides send you strength to carry on and find healing. Maybe something else will come to me in my dreams...

Are you in contact with @MattD1995 who us going through mesh explant recovery right now? Reach out and talk to people. You need them.

18. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Oh wait, I don’t think that’s the right person. [Edit: we are ALL the right people.]

I have salmon on the grill I have to deal with, but perhaps you know who I mean?

Last edited: Sep 27, 2019
  19. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

20. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)