1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Breakthrough

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Sean L., Jan 25, 2017.

1. Sean L.

Sean L. New Member

I've been a passive commenter and active practitioner of the quantum protocols on this forum for about 2 years now. I feel like I have to share my story and breakthrough as inspiration. I may also need to pack up and move south...

I'm 27 years old and live in New Hampshire. For context, I was an elite athlete in high school and graduated from one of the top business schools in the country at age 20. I was fit and smart and quickly became sick and stupid. A car accident spiraled my life out of control and I've been very sick since then but with the help from Jack and the members of this group, I've healed about 99% of my ailments (listed below) and today felt a since of baseline and relaxation I thought would never return.

I'm 5 days into a winter escape to Florida and sat down to dinner on the beach tonight with my wife and out of nowhere, tears start welling up in my eyes and I started crying like a little girl. I'm very quiet, reserved, almost stoic-like when it comes to my emotions, but I couldn't control the powerful response to what felt like a complete return to equilibrium, a sudden wave of normalcy and tranquility after years of chaos and wreckage. It was an eerie sense of weightlessness and a complete devoid of any tension in my nervous system. I've felt really good lately after years of progress following these principles, but my mind was vividly clear and almost sedatively relaxed. I've been splurging on sun and grounding this week after a winter loaded with Seafood, CT, grounding, nnEMF reduction, etc.

With the help from Jack and everyone's participation in this group, i've successfully overcome: a 7 year drug addiction (opiates, benzos, amphetamines, marijuana, you name it), chronic migraines and brain fog from a traumatic head injury, severe chronic fatigue syndrome, chronic pain from degenerative discs, joint pain where I couldn't walk down stairs, dropped 45 pounds, eliminated the annual confrontation with seasonal affective disorder, reversing nervous system damage from drug withdrawals and several encounters with life threatening serotonin syndrome, chronic bruxism, insomnia, PTSD, massive depression and panic attacks, cognitive impairment, memory loss, seizures, leaky gut (still in progress but about 90% better. Would love additional tips on getting over the hump here), and last but not least the wasted time, hope and money on countless doctors, cardiologists, neurologists, therapists, psychologists, nutritionists, pharmaceuticals, etc.

I used to fear discomfort, hide from the sun, betray my circadian rhythms and seek pleasure to find happiness. Adherence to natures rules and patching up the holes of disintegration have proven a worthy venture to this point. I'm grateful for everyone's continued investment in this forum and hope this can inspire those who share in this daily grind, in a perpetual climb towards the light at the end of the tunnel.

Sean

Last edited: Jan 25, 2017
    taiyang, Huma, Brent Patrick and 7 others like this.
  2. caroline

caroline Moderator

I love how you have written of your successes Sean - you sound so capable and genuine and dialled in. I had that same uncontrollable crying response one day at the ocean and weightlessness etc. You described it beautifully.

Never forget ..... When you know better - you do so much better!

You are a great communicator Sean and I can't wait to hear more!

tips??? - just keep reading the blogs and listening to the podcasts .... and make sure you get to the next quantum meet up. Some how you must make that happen....

Is your partner on board?

Welcome!!

BTW - please give Jack some Health history and your Mom's and Gran's.

Where do you live? work?

Brent Patrick and Sean L. like this.
  3. Sean L.

Sean L. New Member

Thanks Caroline - really appreciate your warm comments :)

I've spent my entire life in New England. My grandmother is from Ireland and is a very bright woman now at 79. She is medicated like crazy for heart failure but maintains high energy and is super with it cognitively. Mom is 57 and struggles with depression but seems in good health otherwise. My moms dad died of a heart attack in his 30s. Genetics aside, I've certainly been operating with shit mitochondria from the dirty fishbowl I've been swimming in.

I've worked from home the past 5 years which has helped advanced the healing process with the extra time to focus on getting things right. When I started following Jacks protocols, I moved out of an apartment in the city and bought a house on 8 acres of land up away in the woods of NH.

My poor wife was tormented for years dealing with my chaos. I owe her a lifetime of repayment and part of my motivation for healing is to give back the support she gave me. She's an APRN and bought into the conventional dogma she learned in school. That said, she is amazed at my transformation and is buying in slowly. She wears her Uvex nightly now ;)

In terms of lingering struggles, I've recently embarked on the leaky gut protocol about 3 months ago and have made progress via fasting, probiotics, bone broths, glutamine -- but I think I'm in for a battle here. I've been sick a few times this winter between adapting into ketosis late fall and jacking up doses of probiotics.

I've overcome the worst of the storm and now, as I'm starting to reaching baseline, I'm really seeking consistency in energy and mood. I've been hiding in a shell of pain for almost a decade now and just want to get back out with a sense of confidence and vitality. I feel like I'm at the doorstep.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2017
    taiyang, Huma and caroline like this.
  4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Check your hormones of pituitary.
    Specially GH.

Sean L. likes this.
  5. Sean L.

Sean L. New Member

Thanks Jansz. What specifically has you thinking GH is low? The TBI? Assuming it is, what would you advise I incorporate into practice? I do have a far infrared sauna. Would that help? More CT? Fasting? What else? Thank you.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2017
  6. caroline

caroline Moderator

One huge tip ...... become a gold member if you can manage it. You will get the monthly webinars and the live Q&A when you can ask Jack anything. Jack is very relaxed - also depending on how much wine he has had/is having ...lol

They have been know to go for hours.....

7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

You said:
    A car accident spiraled my life out of control and I've been very sick since then

-----------------------------------------------------
    Check your pituitary hormones.
    Specially GH.
    -----------------------
    If indeed your are missing on GH not much will help you until you correct that deficiency.
    here:
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/pg-e2-ratio.6427/page-4#post-199717
    this two
    23 ------- IGF-1
    24 ------- IGFBP3
    will give you first assessment

If there are some doubts or close calls with this first assessment,
    there are more sensitive tests.
    If you can, ask that IGF-1 be done using RIA type of testing.
    Work with your endocrinologist, but tell him to check this ( before anything else).
    You do not want busy work, chasing wild goose.

You may have many different problems, if your pituitary got hurt,
    but GH area is
    most important
    and
    endos try to avoid it in effort to cut down on prescriptions for GH.
    (Ask politicians why GH is so expensive and hard to get (when need).
    --

Last edited: Jan 26, 2017
  8. Sean L.

Sean L. New Member

Suffered my 5th concussion last weekend during some MovNat training. Decided to go to Costa Rica and spend the week eating seafood on the beach to expedite the healing process.

I can deal with all the physical symptoms, however am nervous over what I expect will be lingering cognitive impairment.

My last concussion was 2 years ago and I don't feel I ever regained my full cognitive abilities. Word capture, working memory, vocabulary and even my personality seem blunted/reduced. Compounding that with a new injury has me fearful of further decline.

I understand I am still in the eye of the storm, but want to get ahead of this cognitive issue in particular. I work in tech sales and need to be quick minded.

I've employed the protocols from the concussion blogs, using my FIR sauna, DHA, ketosis, sun, grounding, PQQ, CoQ10.

What else can I employ here? Wondering if CT can help or is too much stress on the nervous system at this point?

Thanks for your input.

caroline likes this.
  9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Check all pituitary hormones and what they control.

Expand testing/Supplement/optimize those that you may find lacking.

If you have to do it on piece meal basis, start with
    IGF-1 (use RIA method of testing)
    LH, total Testosterone
    TSH, freeT3
    Prolactin

//////////////

10. Sean L.

Sean L. New Member

Looking back at old pictures and thought I'd share my physical transformation after a short 2 years of adherence to good light, water, magnetism and circadian rhythms. Just the basics, nothing fancy.

Before (2015): 215 lbs. Worked out 6 days a week, heavy weights and cardio, lived inside 99% of the time, scared of the sun, blue light toxic, chronic fatigue, tons of supplements, hated seafood, chronic low dopamine, drug addiction, taking SSRI/anti anxiety/sleeping meds, depression, etc. etc.

After (2017) 165 lbs. stopped lifting, maximized sun exposure, exposure to NH cold/snow, working outdoors in summer, blueblockers, sauna, limiting emf, seasonal ketosis, moderate movnat exercise, daily seafood, Pelegrino, no pills.

Attached Files:

Brent Patrick and ScottishEmma like this.
  11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

welcome.........focus on the sun forget labs. The concussion is reversible for a mitochondriac.

SlamSlask, Mystic Rose60 and Sean L. like this.
  12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

focus on the sun forget labs.

If it works be happy.
    If it does not, look for additional help.

Stay away from concussions,
    even if you know now that they are reversible.

What is the reason for those concussions? Loss of balance?
    ... upload_2017-4-1_17-58-39.png

Last edited: Apr 1, 2017
  13. Sean L.

Sean L. New Member

Thanks guys. And Jack, look forward to meeting you in VT in June.

Jansz, I'll report back when I get my labs done. Last 4 concussions were from car accident, skateboarding, basketball, and working out in the woods

Some additional context around the damage I've accumulated in the last 10 years that I'm trying to heal. Most of the lingering issues are nervous system and gut related.

Accutane in 2007
    Rollover car accident 2008 (foot surgery and TBI)
    3 concussions 2010-2017
    Multiple Cold turkey withdrawals from long term use of opiates, Benzos, SSRI 2012-2015
    Serotonin Syndrome 2015

14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

We all forget what a leviathan is. Humans are evolution's present day version of an example of one. The irony of nature is that she has built this sea creature to be fragile when it is disconnected from the sun and Earth. Your human self-preservation isn't worth it if you can't live with the self you're preserving. That disconnection is why so many modern leviathans need Rx drugs, weed, opiates, and booze. Sad mankind is blind to its weakest link. When we bury the sun we bury humanity. #mitochondrialfunction.

Brent Patrick likes this.
  15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

http://rstb.royalsocietypublishing....3326?sid=20cf2c23-e4fd-49e3-9398-ec8be2e00226

Cannabis research indicated increased efficiency in mitochondria and assist in removal of damaged brain cells. In addition, I recently read where a number of other drugs and foods support the endocannabinoid system to accomplish the same.

So when you environment sucks you jump to drugs........why? Low dopamine. Surpise. Low solar impact = low dopamine = shit mitochondria.

16. Sean L.

Sean L. New Member

Truth... just 3 months of AM sunlight killed all cravings

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Boom......now go tell people. Nobody believes me.

Fausty, Freader and Mystic Rose60 like this.
  18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Humans live their life based on the deep seated beliefs they hold and this fools them because they do not understand Bayesian math of probabilities. QED is all about them and nature is based upon them.

Beliefs are a funny thing. You should listen to my April 2017 webinar..........what do I discuss in it?

I discuss my beliefs.

I can believe in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny and the Beatles and Marilyn Monroe and Elvis and Mister Ed. Listen - I believe that people are perfectable, that knowledge is infinite, that the world is run by secret banking cartels and is visited by aliens on a regular basis, nice ones that look like wrinkled lemurs and bad ones who mutilate cattle and want our water and our women.

I believe that the future sucks and I believe that the future rocks and I believe that one day White Buffalo Woman is going to come back and kick everyone's ass. I believe that all men are just overgrown boys with deep problems communicating and that the decline in good sex in America is coincident with the decline in drive-in movie theaters from state to state.

I believe that all politicians are unprincipled crooks and I still believe that they are better than the alternative. I believe that California is going to sink into the sea when the big one comes, while Florida is going to dissolve into madness and alligators and toxic waste.

I believe that antibacterial soap is destroying our resistance to dirt and disease so that one day we'll all be wiped out by the common cold like martians in War of the Worlds.

I believe that the greatest poets of the last century were Edith Sitwell and Don Marquis, that jade is dried dragon sperm, and that thousands of years ago in a former life I was a one-armed Siberian shaman.

I believe that mankind's destiny lies in the stars. I believe that candy really did taste better when I was a kid, that it's aerodynamically impossible for a bumble bee to fly, that light is a wave and a particle, that there's a cat in a box somewhere who's alive and dead at the same time (although if they don't ever open the box to feed it it'll eventually just be two different kinds of dead), and that there are stars in the universe billions of years older than the universe itself.

I believe in a personal god who cares about me and worries and oversees everything I do. I believe in an impersonal god who set the universe in motion and went off to hang with her girlfriends and doesn't even know that I'm alive. I believe in an empty and godless universe of causal chaos, background noise, and sheer blind luck.

I believe that anyone who says sex is overrated just hasn't done it properly. I believe that anyone who claims to know what's going on will lie about the little things too.

I believe in absolute honesty and sensible social lies. I believe in a woman's right to choose, a baby's right to live, that while all human life is sacred there's nothing wrong with the death penalty if you can trust the legal system implicitly, and that no one but a moron would ever trust the legal system.

I believe that life is a game, that life is a cruel joke, and that life is what happens when you're alive and that you might as well lie back and enjoy it.

I believe God is light and light is a God...............for all humans.

19. Mystic Rose60

Mystic Rose60 Let the sun shine on you :))

I don't believe this doc, I know this! :D

20. Mystic Rose60

Mystic Rose60 Let the sun shine on you :))

BIG BOOM!!!:D:thumbsup::thumbsup::love: