1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Breadcrumbs...

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by PaulG, Mar 30, 2014.

1. NeilBB

NeilBB New Member

Jeremy's collagen network is far more advanced than most due to what he does and therefore he can superconduct like nobody else. So he can tolerate carbs and CF with relative ease due to the "negative entropy" of his physical structure.

Shijin13 likes this.
  2. Josh

Josh Gold

The extreme would be the yogis who can go to sleep in coffins for years or get locked in a cave for 11 months. There are numerous anectdotal versions of reversed or extremely slow ageing in the literature of traditional medicine and energy arts. In the Tai Qi Classics, there is talk of attaining a level where time becomes "maleable" and the practitioner is able to slow everything down a la the "Matrix". I know it is possible, and I will never be able to model it mathematically....

NeilBB likes this.
  3. NeilBB

NeilBB New Member

It has to do with the quantum Hall effect which is optimized in strong magnetic fields and low temperatures to produce superconductvity...

And the fact that all this super-collagen structure that Jeremy has functions as an enhanced Maxwell Demon, which is the the statistical trap-door that allows life to temporarily "escape" the second law of thermodynamics, when everything works like it should.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2014
    Shijin13 and Josh like this.
  4. NeilBB

NeilBB New Member

When collagen sucks or you are dehydrated, Maxwell demons don't work so well and so entropy rapidly increases in an organism in accordance with the second law. So you get aging and disease because you have lost your ability to function as a "zero-entropy" system. So thermodynamics is the ultimate arbiter of disease and wellness, according to the laws of physics.

Shijin13 likes this.
  5. Josh

Josh Gold

Sounds good to me as long as there is only one universe with one set of laws, we are good....fun on Friday night, crucifixion in the morning at the altar....off to take my medicine with my shoes on my head.....

My wife says we are a bunch of men afraid of intimacy and living in our hearts so we try to figure it all out......it is the same as playing football......

Last edited: Apr 4, 2014
    NeilBB likes this.
  6. NeilBB

NeilBB New Member

That much is clear to me. As far as a mathematical model for the physics of topological insulators and spintronics, I'm not quite there yet, Jack. Gonna need some more time. Gotta get some quantum sleep first.

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

i
    In a coffin its dark and your in the ground.....getting free electrons...........this allows you to better sense the magnetic field and guess what happens.....you live longer. You dont need math Josh. You just need to integrate things

Shijin13 and Josh like this.
  8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Not bad Neil.....why can super conduct? That is the key.......?

Feb webinar alert.

Collagen is the link........to the topologic insulators.

Shijin13 likes this.
  9. Sammy

Sammy New Member

Is he going to build you an underground fortress? :rolleyes:

10. NeilBB

NeilBB New Member

The way Jeremy speaks of "seeing the world through touch" is somewhat reminiscent of the neurological phenomenon of synesthesia, which is pretty fascinating stuff.

Shijin13 likes this.
  11. NeilBB

NeilBB New Member

Ok here goes my take, Jack. People think that the brain processes information serially and sequentually through synaptic transmission. And that nerves carry information through action potentials, which are actually painfully slow. Basically like a digital computer. But this is only part of the story.

In actuality, the brain can also function as a quantum computer, which means that each cognitive unit can process multiple pieces of information at the same time. In other words in parallel rather than serial processing, to use computer lingo. This is due to quantum superposition of states as explained by QED. The difference in speed of processing is enormous and revolutionary.

Furthermore, impulses do not wait for action potential transmission. They propagate through the collagen-water fabric of the body through quantum waves, which involve electron orbitals and spins, using a network created by the quantum cells acting in unison. Which means virtually instantaneous and unlimited information transfer is possible. Aka, superconductivity.

When this all works, organisms are metastable, not at equilibrium exactly, but instead in a unique biological state that provides protection from the second law's move towards disorder. That is the zero entropy state, and the definition of optimal.

This quantum supercomputing superconducting system evolved in an environment that was relatively constant for eons, but has now been rapidly altered by modern man. The alterations that have advanced civilization and creature comforts also happen to virtually all interfere in one way or another with the infrastructure of this quantum mechanism rendering it faulty in one way or another.

All that we do to make ourselves healthy supports the proper operation of this system. The quantum physician's job is to figure out in an individual patient, which specific aspect of this system is broken and how to most efficiently biohack it in our artificial environment. Quantum neurology will be the basis for the future of medicine.

Jude and Josh like this.
  12. sooperb

sooperb New Member

Is there a link to Jeremy which explains his background/story etc? I tried his blog but it doesn't seem to give any of his health history etc.

13. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

Dying stars increase in size (mass and density) they increase EMF radiation to balance the system. Just like people who are ill. Large animals are the same. greater mass = greater proton release if they're not in balance with the world they evolved in. So if you look at whales - they're constantly bathed in Schumann resonance. However, when the Navy runs operations and starts bouncing excessive non-native EMF (At all frequencies) it disconnects the whales in the same way it does every other species on the plant the difference is these animals due to size don't have the "wiggle" room smaller animals would. Just like we don't have the same "wiggle" room due to our brain.

I'd say we've just linked back around to Factor X. Why did mammals survive? hibernation, size and the proximity to the Schumann Resonance. the Impact of KT Asteroid altered the Schumann Resonance. Why Non-Native EMF. the flying dinos could get away from the non-native EMF and find locations where there were pockets of it, as well as LIGHT, WATER. Same for any small dinos. The difference btwn now and then - the earth was young enough to resolve the Non-Native EMF through seismic activity. And now all the earthquake storms make sense. Mother Nature has a get out of jail free card - only it isn't working as well as it should b/c the Non-Native EMF isn't born from the rest of the Universe. Man has altered the equation - and Mother Nature and the Universe hasn't quite figured out how to deal with it.... hence why humans are the 6th extinction. we are the harbingers of death. but we're also the harbingers of life, if we can figure out how to mitigate the non-native EMF - the 2nd law is the key to unlocking it. but its a dual edged sword. the Key to heaven or the Key to hell...

Josh and NeilBB like this.
  14. Josh

Josh Gold

Yoga: The Alpha and the Omega, Vol 1 Osho
    CHAPTER 8. STOP, AND IT IS HERE!

Meher Baba said that "Comfort is the hardest habit to break and that once one enters it, it is a long journey to come out..."

He spent a great deal of time working with "Masts" that by and large lived outside, often without much if any food, water or clothing. Yet, they were by and large ecstatic and at times prone to deep insights. It is well documented in the book "The Wayfarers" by Dr. William Donkin. He also said to Dr. Donkin in 1938 when the doctor questioned him on the impending war, "well, do not worry, existence has to do some cleaning from time to time..."

Let us do the math....Physics and Yoga/Tao/Zen are so close, we will certainly have a good laugh at the endo_O

NeilBB likes this.
  15. NeilBB

NeilBB New Member

Not sure about this other part but I'll give it a shot...

So, as an organism becomes less efficient, loses the ability to quantum tunnel at the mitochondrial level, or falls out of the state of metastability, which all means roughly the same thing--it gains more and more mass. Perhaps it does this to try to increase its metabolic rate in accordance with Klieber's law? Maybe it needs to have more mass just to produce more mitochondria to support its desperate quest for energy efficiency? Perhaps it has to do with misperception of space/time in the brain, maybe because it senses that entropy is increasing unexpectedly, it thinks its aging faster, i.e. time has sped up?

But either way, more mass means it has to radiate more energy back to the environment to satisfy thermodynamic equilibrium, like with a star. But since it has already lost the ability to be energy efficient, this seems to be a vicious circle of energy loss and inefficiency. The only way to stop the vicious circle is to somehow decrease black box radiant energy loss. This is done by utilizing electronic energy input efficiently to decrease entropy (like in a refrigerator) through the use of Maxwell Demons, in the collagen-water superconducting matrix of the body. The specific mechanics of how this is done involves exposure to nature (water, light, magnetism, etc) to maintain this quantum superconduction in the zero-entropy state and re-achieve metastability. Of course, the specific mechanisms also involve topological insulators and QED and spintronics, and a lot of other really really difficult science and mathematics in terms of the details of how it all happens.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2014
  16. Josh

Josh Gold

Few in the "West" ever wonder why strange men who live in rags without heat in the Himalayas and dust of India started sending select disciples to the "West" starting in the late 19th century to offer "Yoga" and other things. Yoga is after all a technology to create a superconducting transcendant being that transcends life and death...Does anyone really think that based on their already understanding that things were not going well, these disciples actually had any interest in coming unless they were instructed to? I am sure no one bothered to look through Gurdjieff's work to find where he says the "electricity will destroy the energetics of the planet and shorten the lives of men..." He published that in the early 1920's. He comes from a Sufi background where the emphasis is on action and experience, not theory and technology. One receives a technique that has been designed to produce an effect and practices it with some guidance until the experience/effect is achieved, a little like what Jeremy has worked out for himself...Once one embodies something from direct experience, it may be transmitted to another and so on...when this is the norm for a culture/society, things stay pretty sane and organic shall we say. Unfortunately, this has not been the norm on this planet for a long time, if ever....Perhaps doing the math will gain a little more acceptance of such things. Looking at my own life, I doubt anyone would sign up based on my experience to date. Regardless....on we go....that is really all I have learned, Buddha said "Cheraiveti, Cheraiveti" which means essentially the same thing...not so much changes in 2500 years....

Last edited: Apr 5, 2014
    Shijin13 likes this.
  17. Josh

Josh Gold

One more thing on John Galt...every mystic dreams of "the new man", John was Ayn Rand's version....

Last edited: Apr 6, 2014
    Shijin13 likes this.
  18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

now your talking............

19. NeilBB

NeilBB New Member

Well Jack, I am currently studying the concept of T-Symmetry in theoretical physics because I think it ties into where you may be headed. The idea exists that time is symmetrical, meaning that it can theoretically "go in reverse" in the quantum world, but is still thought to be unidirectional in the macroscopic world, mostly due to the 2nd law of thermodynamics. I'm already convinced that "zero entropy" is possible for organisms and that that is what produces biological metastability. But true time symmetry at the macroscopic level would require more than just zero-entropy. It would actually require true "negative-entropy," which has generally been thought to be impossible because of the 2nd law. When Schrodinger coined the term "negative entropy" I'm not sure if he really meant zero-entropy or near zero-entropy. Or if he really actually meant negative-entropy?

So the question is, are biological Maxwell Demons efficient enough to not only slow or temporarily stop entropy but to actually reverse entropy, or to actually add order to the system. You have hinted that you believe that this is possible. Of course, this seems unfathomable at the macroscopic level. It implies not only slowing or even stopping aging, as we have discussed, but literally being able to actually reverse aging by adding back order to a biological system. But even if so, I would imagine that not all aspects of aging would be responsive to this effect? Mitochondrial leakiness at complex I, for example? Would that be an immutable aspect of aging?

Josh likes this.
  20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

OK...let me focus you.......is Jeremy problem a mitochondrial problem? Or is at the basement membrane? What connects to the BM Neil. You more than anyone else here needs this lesson.........WHY? When the post on what he taught me goes live it is going to revolutionize your thinking and your direction in epilepsy. Trust me.

Josh likes this.