1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Breadcrumbs...

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by PaulG, Mar 30, 2014.

1. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

Thanks Christi. after I wrote that and posted it. I went back to read it and decided it had to become a blog. I wrote Jeremy and let him know he inspired it based upon this conversation in this thread....

That was an Epic post for Ameer. Got to work on another one... totally behind on that front...

2. cantweight

cantweight Gold

I loved listening to him speak, and I love that Dr Kruse was child like in his awe and wonder of Jeremy's world. Thats a side of him Im not sure Ive seen before at least not so vividly.

When Jeremy spoke of how he touches I got a visual of his fingertips and the ridges of his fingers (fingerprints) being gill like in their ability to breathe and inhale what he touches and exhale life back into it.

I have a cousin who does acro yoga and that thing where they walk on the straps I have no idea what thats called....he is also brilliant. Kick ass guy.

When I sang opera breathing was such a huge part of my life, as I got sick my breathing became so shallow and my words and speech so mumbly and unsupported. When we moved the feeling I kept telling people over and over again was that I could breathe out here. My whole world breathes out here. The trees, the grass, and the people. There is no life, no living for one not breathing on so many levels.

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Well the April webinar will be out soon........so this thread will have more life breathed into it........because Jeremy inspired the next three months webinars and they are all done and in the can. Kyle has them loaded.........but some changes are coming very soon on the horizon for this community.

He also inspired the first 6 chapters of a new book...............

And he is going to write the forward...............

And he is in Destin right now at the beach beginning his own book................

This thread is a starfish creator.

Neil feels despair and he does not see the method to my madness.............

Read this thread Neil...................

When you share your flame with others it never diminishes yours..........in fact what emerges is a lot of people with more light to see a path in the road of life that time forgot. A road that leads to RECONNECTION to Mother Earth.

BOOM

4. NeilBB

NeilBB New Member

Only when I focus on certain things. I personally have a lot to be grateful for. I guess I see my role here on your blog as a philosophical "Devils advocate" of sorts, especially when it comes to the idea of "changing society." But you know that I love what you are about. Jeremy is very inspiring and I am thankful for all that you have been doing!

Last edited: Apr 2, 2014
  5. Josh

Josh Gold

You guys all crack me up...you can make me the proverbial fool...I love "King Lear"...

6. Jude

Jude Gold

Can't find it on Gretchen's blog?

7. NeilBB

NeilBB New Member

Jack, I suppose I just see a big distinction between (1) inspiring and educating highly motivated individuals with revolutionary scientific integrations, which you do so well, and (2) using those scientific integrations to effect change to the basic socioeconomic fabric of modern society, which I think is a completely different and much more difficult task. I hope you can somehow manage to do both.

8. Josh

Josh Gold

Where angels fear to tread....

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I'm doing both........you just do not see it all yet..........but you will.

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The neolithic diseases are helping me as much as you starfish are.............sounds nuts until you see my perspective. We have layers yet to peel..........but we are progressing nicely.

11. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

Aah, makes me remember the days when i did some bike messaging... At the end of a workday we always did these alley cat races for the fun of it.

12. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

Perhaps you mean slacklining? An extremely nice thing that most climbers do as a fun part... Balance, connection combined with all our senses... And perhaps one of the most important, everything is possible if you trust you place on earth.

cantweight likes this.
  13. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

This makes me think about something that has been on my horizon for the last year... Breath, how to?

Today we can find classes on different ways of getting air, they all focus on lungs.

My whole life i felt that i breath with every little part of my body, this means that weird things are going on inside of me in the rules of modern world. The more i do my "showering" in nature the more obvious it gets. I must breath with my whole unit.

Just an example, the so called sports i do often are based on different schools but have a beginning in simple life.

Running - Touching the ground with my naked feet, letting the air touch my skin, penetrate my cells and together with sun, humidity in the air make energy inside me to explore the world. When putting my bones into motion i become a energy producing unit.

Climbing - Touching the rock with my naked hand, letting the sun hit my naked back, sit on the ground watching the "problem" i have in front of me, making me dance on that rock.

Freediving - Mostly the art of statics, i take air and breath to another place. By not doing like most, going hyper i often sense the water blend with me. After a while i often take a gulp and fill my mouth with that water because it even makes me feel more one, more blended. Sometimes i almost forget that i do not breath anymore, i feel calm, just like using water as air.

There are so many weird things going on with the aspect of just training today... I am often called that naked running guy, i use shorts only down to -8C... For me clothes makes me shadow, i do not get breath, i do not get air into every single piece of skin.

I feel that the world is built upon waves, these we ride of fight. When we fight, we get stiffed up, we get in trouble because we do not blend in. Everything is based on water in different forms, without it we would not have the air to breath, but what is air, is it water in a different shape only? So living in a box, going to a box, training in a box makes us non alive.

I have thought for many years that we cannot simply breath thru mouth and nose... We must breath with everything, not just our bodies.

Ever tried this? When you sleep inside a box (homes of today), felt a little dry in mouth, dry in nose, perhaps waking up with a hurry, short of air? I do when i spend to much time inside... Try this, go to a place with trees, take a sleepingbag, lay on the ground and sleep there for that night... When you wake up you feel quite different, you have used the whole face during that night to get air, this is a easy start. Now you can see why i do my "wild" sleeps, in the woods, on the ground with just some small protection.

I get aired up!

14. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

Just like we learned something about ourselves in Jeremy, i share this about me...

I have talked a ton about "emotion thru motion".

How i spend most of my time being in the woods, the mountains and in the seas. People thinks that i am doing it for the athletic part of it when i really do this to be able to survive. To some i told you that i did my first cold adaptation when i was about six or seven, going thru thin ice and almost drowned. This moment in my life has always been the most vivid i had, still dream about it, not bad ones but almost erotic ones. When i do wake up i feel in that moment just the same as when i was able to find the hole in the ice, air! I am living once again.

For most people this would have been the end of that region of life, water.

Instead, for me, it added on. Not knowing then but now i do, i must have it... By being away to long i feel like slowly dying, not just meaning by not drinking it but to have it in and around me. I can sit on rock in the sea when storm hits in the fall, grey waves, grey skies, everything is humidity, waves and i let them take me.

1988 was the year of a movie that was going to be a part of me every since. I dedicate at least one sitting a year to it, it is a simple movie, a simple story about a simple man... The Big Blue.

Now on to my biggest handicap, the weird thing and perhaps what some think is so stupid of me to do... I talk often about freediving and the feelings i get about it, how i blend with water. This is something i really do, first i do not float. In my water in sweden i have no chance at all, in other places yes i can. Together with this and how school was giving us rules, we must learn to swim in sweden. When we came to this point in school i had to find a reason to not attend, not because of fears but the simple fact that swimming in a pool filled with junk and chemicals where just to much for me. The smell, boy i once puked of it, i felt like this is going to kill me, for real. I did find a way round, i escaped from those classes and got thru any way.

I can not swim...

Not like most of you do, when i start to do the classical motion in water i drop like a stone... I have to fight like i was fighting for my life, how fun is that. This would put an end to this element for most, accepting that i can not swim, therefore i do not go there. Instead it waked me up, i can not fight the urge, the calling.

This is where freediving comes in... Most of these living creatures really try to do what i do by nature, drop. I do not need to fight to go down because they float and i do not, when you get to some point you become very flying and here i can swim in my own way. Mostly i simply do this, i slowly walk into the water, let it take me, accept me. When the water reaches my ears, eyes i focus and drop. I lay down, sit down and just become water... Sitting here for minutes makes me free, just like coming home.

With all these feelings about water that most would be scared of i make my own story... Imagine the idea to go surfing when you can not swim, i did and survived, no one sees it...

Guess what people would say if i told them that i sit in a hole in the ice in the winters, letting the sea chill me without a chance to swim if i had to, they would lock me up. This means that we have memories, not just the romantic ones that we hang on to but the ones we are connected with... They need energy to start up, sorry do not think modern world gives that energy no matter what.

The world will always have the ones that must search for these free energies no matter what society thinks... We will be called strange names, pointed at, adored, hated and hunted because we do not give back to the system. For me this is just a way to give life a name, a body and mind... I do not want to be presented by a title no matter what, i want to be perceived.

Had a coffee a couple of days with a newly found human... We have known each other by names but not much in real life, until now. She is quite special in many ways and has a memory that i think is waking up. She ask quite a lot and when i said that i once again had been to the sea to do my statics she asked if i did not freeze like crazy. For sure i do but also i feel alive, i can not resist it. We talked on and at some point she asked if she could touch my skin, if i was cold still. When she did, she said not much but i felt something change inside of her... I felt like Hanli says in the movie i posted in the othr place about Jeremy, i could scan her, tick tick tick and i felt.

Water is everything... It is me even if i can not swim like the rest of you, i find my own swimming someday, inventing a new way to move thru water because i have to.

caroline likes this.
  15. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

This is quite funny, the books of Ayn Rand came into my life really late and by a weird connection.

In the long going tv series of Lost, Sawyer is reading thru different books in almost every episode, once i saw Fountainhead in his hand... I had to get that one because in a way he resonated with me, who would not like to have Kate i mean. But also something more deeper clicked.

In sweden i think most place Ayn Rands book in politics today but for me that has never been what they are about...

I only can find one thing over and over again... LOVE, it is always love stories...

caroline likes this.
  16. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

Optimalbound likes this.
  17. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

The love of self and the power of that love within as well as the love of humanity.... Anthem especially....

18. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

I think films mirror the you... The Lost episodes where so much more to me than film, so many things that resonated with me, but also the kind of adventure that was building up... I knew from the first couple of episodes what would happen in the end, it just felt.

And on the matter of thouch, the quantum effects, two simple scenes... Memories activated thru senses.

Shijin13 likes this.
  19. Inger

Inger Silver

Wow. Peter, I think you are so brave to dive without knowing how to swim... I have the opposite problem, I can swim but I cannot really get under water because i just float! I think my butt have too much fat - that must be it :rolleyes:

This summer I am going to try out freediving - I must! because of you :)

20. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

I never finished the series. Loved it. but adjusting to a newborn and 2yo took all my time and energy at that given moment.. I have to say given seeing the end of this show - or building my relationships with my children. my children win every single time.