1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Breadcrumbs...

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by PaulG, Mar 30, 2014.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Just understanding what the "gene parts" of a complex quantum machine are made of, however, does little to explain how the whole system works. It matters little whether the complex system is a combustion engine of a Ferrari or a cell. In other words, just identifying and describing the molecular puzzle pieces will do little if we do not understand the rules for their assembly.

This is where epigenetics comes in...................

NeilBB and Josh like this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Here is a slice of bread in a thread of crumbs: Lady evolution applies common mechanistic assembly rules is implied by the recurrence--at scales from the molecular to the macroscopic. We call these fractals. These queer specific, and certain patterns, like as spirals, pentagons, branches, and triangulated forms are everywhere we look. This is a clue. These patterns appear in structures ranging from highly regular crystals, to liquid crystals to semiconductors, to relatively irregular proteins and in organisms as diverse as viruses, plankton and primates.

People seem to get ashes to ashes and dust to dust. After all don't we have a lot in common with the Earth? We all come from the same exploding dust of a star don't we? In fact, both organic and inorganic matter are made of the same building blocks: atoms of carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen and phosphorus. The only difference is how the atoms are arranged in three-dimensional space.................makes you wonder huh?

Josh likes this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

All researchers still know relatively little about the forces that guide atoms to self-assemble into molecules. They know even less about how groups of molecules join together to create living cells and tissues.
    With Jeremy, and listening to his story, I have linked his disease to a system in you all to the basics of cell architecture. In doing so, I found and explored an intriguing and seemingly fundamental aspect of self-assembly that Jeremy lead me too. A doctor told him long ago that he could continue to climb as long as he found a way to breath through his skin. That mocking comment made him dejected. He said it to me at Starbucks when we first met. I could see he saw his demise in the doc's words. In his dejection I listened and heard something interesting. In mocking him, the doctor made me realize that Jeremy did find a way to breath through his skin and he did it without consciously knowing it. Jeremy and the doctor that is. I kept quiet to myself that day. I knew this was a big piece to part of the puzzle I was missing for his disease. I told him that day if he gave me some time I would figure it out. I do not believe he is destined for a double lung transplant to destroy his perfectly crafted temple. In Jeremy I saw Michaelangelo's David eyt again. But in my mind. How could a man with a fatal disease have a body as perfect as David, and yet I knew by the books he had a shit redox potential. Jeremy became my paradox..................Then things clicked. An astoundingly wide variety of natural systems on space Earth use the same design........David and Jeremy are in fact made of the same thing. Star dust. That implied that there was a mechanism and it had to be tied to the architecture and design. After all most things on Earth are made of the same stuff to include carbon atoms, water molecules, proteins, viruses, cells, tissues and even humans and other living creatures, are constructed using a common form of architecture.

Then it all clicked at the March webinar discussion we had right after I finished filming................with something Jeremy said about his fingers and touch when he was on that mountain top............in the middle of a civil war he did not know about.........but yet he felt.........with touch of those rocks.

Josh likes this.
  4. Justfourme

Justfourme New Member

Resonance or harmonics ...fixes "stuff"...alignment of protons/electrons....=healing

5. caroline

caroline Moderator

Clearly I am not explaining myself well enough..... I thought I was saying the exact same thing as you and Jeremy. But you say I have missed the point.

I thought I was saying .... I am not you and I am not Jeremy ..... I am me .... So I need to work on my very own n=1 - in all parts of my life.

What works for both of you has nothing to do with me ....except for the inspiration factor of course!

Where am I going wrong?

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Canaima National Park is where Angel Falls is located in Venezuela. It formed when South America and Africa were one............electron spin up and down. The most famous tepuis in the park are Mount Roraima, the tallest and easiest to climb, and Auyantepui, the site of Angel Falls. All the tepuis are made of sandstone. Rock formations that are primarily composed of sandstone usually allow percolation of water and other fluids and are porous enough to store large quantities, making them valuable aquifers. Interesting huh? you climb rock to increase your collagen matrix and the rocks happen to be ancient sea beds that function as aquifers for water. Water than binds to collagen.........
    Fine-grained aquifers, such as sandstones, are more apt to filter out pollutants from the surface than are rocks with cracks and crevices, such as limestone or other rocks fractured by seismic activity.

Quartz-bearing sandstone is converted into quartzite through heating and pressure usually related to tectonic compression......makes interesting crystals.....

Shijin13 likes this.
  7. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

I chime in... I try not to go backwards, we have not found a way to do that in our realms of understanding yet, until that day, thinking about going back is romantics. Me as a unit tries not to go back, i try to only use every free good energy that is present right now, and with that i must listen to my memories.

Deep inside of me i have a guideline that makes me feel when i touch the world, yes i use that word now because this place has started to explain my whole life in detail. When i did make my choice to live "wild" i started to listen to my touch, if things felt bad, weird i stopped and reflected. If i feel like a fool, using a smartphone because i feel that it looks nerdy, no do for me. Soon i started to feel that beauty must be my first tool of feeling, if it not resonates with my sense of that, it will take me down...

Many today think that i am escaping, rather i would say the opposite, i blend.

Some of you have read my own thread, start to think about what it is called and why... The new old fashioned.

Yes, from day one on this forum i had a vision, why i shared it here? Jack has given a place that resonates with me but also a place where new free thinkers can start to form the present as we wish.

Caveman, you say... No way i would say. This is just explaining it the "paleo" way with their dogma. Have you followed my postings in music education, girls in dresses? I think we must do it all BUT beware of the junk we a putting out there in modern world. Still, living quite wild i can be around girls WITHOUT being an asshole, i can make a woman feel proud of herself, without fake things, like "thumbs up". I can attend to a concert, discuss music with the artist, guess caveman would have serious issues with that. I also would think i can blend with many others, remember blend? BUT, here is the big but, do i have to act, live, take on their dogmas? No, i go by my gut feelings and find my friends that way. Not the artificial way.

For ME, this means, to put that human memories alive in me AND others. Me as person do not think human can live without these connections with nature for very long. We can simulate the effect but soon our smart brain will sense something is wrong and then the programs go haywire.

So, by this, i try to explain why we who do this, perhaps searches for that New old fashioned.

Just live from a fellow Swede, please be kind with translation by google.

http://translate.google.se/translat...nnat-satt-att-leva%E2%80%A8%E2%80%A8/&act=url

Last edited: Apr 2, 2014
    Shijin13 and NeilBB like this.
  8. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

This i have told so many of my friends and others that i meet when i work. Do not look at me and compare your own reality to mine, just because i have made my choices does not mean they apply to theirs. Like a said a long time ago on in a comment on the blog, elements are king. I create emotion thru motion in elements. By this, even if you are so sick you need help to walk, just get that help, go to a forest and just sit, hold a stick. This makes the beginning to a change.

9. sooperb

sooperb New Member

Neil, that's just the point I was making, we need to move our world forward in a better way than we are. Unfortunately people are selfish, they don't want to give up the things they perceive as making their lives easier, better or more comfortable nor are they keen to listen to the message that what they are doing is harming themselves. Smoking and obesity are just two of the obvious health issues where the message isn't getting across and they have a mainstream focus, I'm not optimistic that technology or the effect of EMFs will ever be considered a serious threat. People die from smoking related illness ever hour of every day, are people quitting in droves, are the tobacco companies fearful? No, they are not. The effects are cumulative, by the time you're feeling sick it's often to late. Despite everyone knowing someone who's died or very sick because of smoking, a lot carry on doing it.

We've all been too short sighted and not given enough thought to why we exist or how we've developed this far, we're simply not interested, we let others worry on our behalf. That has to change or society will continue to poison itself bit by bit. The best we can do on a personal level is to change what we can for ourselves and hope others learn by example.

"....just because i have made my choices does not mean they apply to theirs."

It's interesting Peter that your senses are alive and it seems this radiates from you, attracting people to you who are perhaps touched by something from within your inner self that speaks to them. I wonder how many listen, who take something away with them and then use its influence to change their lives? Or whether it speaks them, engages them for a while and is then discarded because although it's attractive they aren't willing to fit it into their lives. I wonder how many followers of the Maharishi Mahesh yogi stayed the course? People play around with these ideas but they don't stick with them because they want to fit them into modern day life and they can't because it's too hard.

10. Gagnrad

Gagnrad New Member

Sure. You're using "wild" as a metaphor for a complex way of relating to the world.

If anyone wants to see someone who was really wild, they only have to read about Victor the "wolfboy" of Aveyron. Trauffaut's film about him was called L'enfant sauvage (The Wild Boy we might render it in English). Victor had been abandoned in the forest and brought up by wolves (like a literal Romulus and Remus). He was totally outside society, and outside society there really isn't much that is recognisably human.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victor_of_Aveyron

Paleolithic people were not, of course, wild in that sense. No communities of people are.

11. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

For me my life has been a long journey, never really stood still and fixed myself into the "laws of regular". Like i said earlier on, fixing and locking positions in every aspect of my life makes it loose its magic. Today i use the words, everything is possible just not predictable. When we lock situations we go from quantum to regular world of physics.

The things is that i do not think i can change others, sure i can light a little candle but what they do with that fire, i can not predict. As you said, not many are still around but i do not feel bad for that, i think life is changing every tiny little second and i adapt. I as a person simply can not hang on to what was and hope what comes next... This makes me not working in modern world of static rules but i can be a visitor in it and sail without crashing...

Another aspect is that like some know but not all, i have been working and doing the normal life to some degree, even then i used my senses and that made me a brutal saleperson but at the same time, the one you mentioned earlier on, the one pointing finger at people that do not fit in that system. What i felt was that this can not go on, i did change side, from wealth and success to simple.

I also think why people play around with these ideas are because today you can make big money. Also they want the effect of it but not the way of doing it... I mean like this, why do we have gyms? Why do people do yoga? How many are doers and how many are posers. I talked with a lot of yoga this and that and when i ask them why they spend time in a basement, at night doing sun salutations... They say because that is what they train, not live. Then i have some friends that do yoga in the morning on the beach without thinking about it.

What i really mean, to break it down... Me can not "act" like living when the environment is so non human today, and by this i choose to be a visitor in modern world, accepting that everything around me changes and must change.

12. Inger

Inger Silver

It is like... follow you heart. Nothing is worth without love.
    Love is the deepest most beautiful force... I think that is also why we cannot thrive without it
    I think love is almost to sacred to speak of, really. It has to be lived and experienced. I am not good with words and I often feel they only mess up - darn!

anyways... I am 100% sure love spreads

and that is Sue... that is the only way and solution to your question above, IMHO. Love also do not count the results.. it just goes on, loving and spreading with an never ending patience and passion - I guess it is fractal ;)

so.. where does love comes from... that is a question.... I seriously have no clue o_O Jack might know... at least he seems to have so much of it, imagine what patience and time he give us all. He must be driven by love.

13. One thing that struck me about the last Q&A involving Jeremy he talks about his childhood and how loved he felt and I think he mentioned the word 'invincible' as to how that made him feel. And if there is speculation of where he gets his strenght and drive to live from I think it is worth thinking about that. In my opinion SO much ill health comes from not being loved as children. The 'not being loved' drives us into all kinds of unhealthy behaviours and then eventually the result is ill health............but if you really dig into it and trace if back............back.............back............... for me at least and actually for myself I come back to that. And what I have been and am interested in is when recovering health I don't think we can ignore that. I work on a kind of 'double prong' approach do as much as possible all the 'right' things food wise, low EMF, water, sunlight on and on but also the emotional side. This was/is the premise of "primal therapy" so called but I found that limited in that they ignored mostly all the things Jack talks about. But I do believe a purely 'biological' approach is limited too and usually will fail in the end if it ignores the powerful roots of what ill health is. And that can go all the way back..........back............back...............to very early childhood, birth itself and even to the womb. (this text in underlined I can't seem to undo it - it's not that I am trying to say what I am saying is so important lol)

14. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

15. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

More word association
    dynamic office ,proactive management,stressed manager = Doing
    nature,water,watching,experienceing,jolly natural farmer*= Beings
    Doing > being = Stress,illness
    Being>Doing= temporary relief,stress further along road if Being limits doing(eg financial or family stress)
    selective Being=selective Doing= balance ,union with natural world= (n=1)

EDIT : Jeremy,Prana and Inger for example show us the positive ways of how they interpret "being" . Our work is finding our way .

16. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

This is brilliant, Peter. When I read it... especially the comment about how a caveman/woman - can't be appreciative of art, or respectful of other.. it resonated with me. There are so many people who have reverted to this mentality already. I've recently discovered music I don't like, is now appealing. Art I've never found moving is. there's beauty across everything.... for me pulling off the technology veil has suddenly opened my third eye. I'm changing and evolving.

what I find interesting is how people move in and out of my life due to my evolution. in this evolution - my DH and I have built a new connection... when we were listening to the March Q&A - Jeremy made a comment, and as I started to type something in the chat - DH told me you're going to say you love walking bare foot in the woods. I looked at him and asked how'd he know... he said I know you. I know your thoughts.

This is the connectedness we seek, because we've lost it. I now understand why people have a calling to go to church (I don't) but I now understand - that is a place were many can find connectedness in a world of disconnectedness. This is a revelation for me. Connectedness is integral in survival of the human spirit. Technology has separated us from the true heartbeat of our soul. The problem is we've been blinded by its illusion. Its amazing how many people allow technology to dominate everything they do. Society has bought into the concept that technology will make our lives easier. Yet it doesn't.

I want to be connected. I want to be a part of the flow, the energy of life. I want to see the beauty in everything, to include the ugly. I want to shape the present and the future by connecting with people. With teaching them what I know know and how it can help improve others lives. I want to touch others as the people here who've cheered me on in my journey have touched me. I want to build a community. I want to shape that community toward changing the environment around us.

I think we're all shamans in our own right. We each have something to teach and share. We each have value. Connecting is how we unleash the power within, and the power of others. Connection is our birth right within humanity. This is why kangaroo care is so powerful with NICU babies. Connecting is how we touch and build trust. Connecting is how we build relationships. Its how we relate. its how we understand what other s are going through. It defines us as humans. It binds us to community, to family, to friends. It builds us up and helps us shine. We're all searching for connection. We're all searching for something to fill us up, so we can in turn fill others up with the same feelings. Take the time today to stop and connect.

17. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

I think I'm going to turn this into a blog...

18. NeilBB

NeilBB New Member

Sooperb,

I have thought and written a lot of notes about these philosophical topics to which you refer. I mostly keep them to myself however. I have studied philosophy pretty extensively and seek to build my thinking from that base.

Earlier I said:
    I didn’t go into why civilizations rely on dogma instead of truth then, but I do think I know why. It is not trivial or dismissible. I believe it is in fact inevitable.

Let me explain with an example: My large medical institution just completed a massive brand new cancer center. It is a beautiful building complete with a massive particle accelerator in the basement. We are talking cutting edge technology and a whole lot of money here. There are donations and endowments and name, etc. The “so-and-so Family Endowed Tumor Research Center,” etc, etc. Now this kind of long range human enterprise (and this is just one example) relies on certain long-range assumptions. Like for instance, we can expect a certain number of cancer patients every year, and each is going to live approximately this long with these complications and these treatments, etc, etc. The "perceived stability" of these assumptions is what allows such long-range projects to exist. Without it for one thing, investment would be too risky and never get off the ground. And society would stagnate. Careers are built in the same way. Research is funded in the same way. Without this "perceived stability," all of this could easily collapse.

This, I believe, is the deepest reason that society protects dogma and enshrines it and gives it favored status over truth. Remember “truth” is about constant discovery and is therefore highly unstable and subject to rapid and unsettling reversals and revisions that can cause social upheavals and instant financial chaos. Whole careers and occupations and institutions could easily be destroyed literally "overnight." So “dogma” is society’s fairy tale of "perceived stability" It is an insulated “frozen in time” and “stylized” (slanted) version of the truth that supports and maintains the current human large scale cooperative endeavors.

Now who decides how to maintain and update the dogma? And when new elements of truth can be safely allowed to penetrate its boundaries? For sure its not scientists or doctors. You know who it is: The "establishment," in its various political, military, and economic shapes and forms. If fact you could argue that that is its main purpose, to protect relatively “static” society from the evolving dangerous new “truth” coming too fast and furiously at it.

As much as I don’t like it—I am a truth-seeker myself, I believe that this model is inevitable for the existence of growing complex civilizations. Societal dogma serves as a sort of buffer or “insurance policy” you see, that protects societal institutions and investments against the volatility of scientific discovery, much in the same way that a financial insurance policy protects such institutions from a hurricane.

This conflict has always existed since the dawn of civilization, but is more obvious now in the internet/information age, simply because people like us can communicate like this and it is therefore much harder for society to keep a lid on the truth for long... This is one reason why our era is so socially volatile. More people are suspicious of and cynical about society's dogmas right now than probably ever before in history. But that doesn't necessarily mean that "dogma" as such is going away anytime soon. Most would just end up replacing current dogma with their own version (aka paleo!). Very few are willing to embrace and roll with the turbulence of the truth...

JanSz and Josh like this.
  19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Quantum biology is why John knew.......I only had it with my wife until I met Jeremy...........

We are disconnected by our progress as a species. We remain unaware that the umbilical to Earth is our species leash. We are unaware of what we do not know and how this alters circadian biology.
    The present is the ever moving shadow that divides yesterday from tomorrow. In that sliver of light lies hope. Connection increases that sliver........and disconnect makes things fade to black

Shijin13 likes this.
  20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Neil said, "Let me explain with an example: My large medical institution just completed a massive brand new cancer center. It is a beautiful building complete with a massive particle accelerator in the basement. We are talking cutting edge technology and a whole lot of money here. There are donations and endowments and name, etc. The “so-and-so Family Endowed Tumor Research Center,” etc, etc. Now this kind of long range human enterprise (and this is just one example) relies on certain long-range assumptions. Like for instance, we can expect a certain number a cancer patients every year, and each is going to live approximately this long with these complications and these treatments, etc, etc. The "perceived stability" of these assumptions is what allows such long-range projects to exist. Without it for one thing, investment would be too risky and never get off the ground. And society would stagnate. Careers are built in the same way. Research is funded in the same way. Without this "perceived stability," all of this could easily collapse.

This, I believe, is the deepest reason that society protects dogma and enshrines it and gives it favored status over truth. Remember “truth” is about constant discovery and is therefore highly unstable and subject to rapid and unsettling reversals and revisions that can cause social upheavals and instant financial chaos. “Dogma” is society’s fairy tale of "perceived stability" It is an insulated “frozen in time” and “stylized” (slanted) version of the truth that supports and maintains the current human large scale cooperative endeavors. "

I say as a species we need to rethink all our truths.

That is the core issue..........we seek stability but the quantum cell is built to read and react and be metastable. This is the incongruence of mankind and our social side. Evolution requires metastability and out mind wants stability. This is where the battle begins in my view.

What we believe is our biggest problems. My world view is this:
    When we feed our mind a strict diet of exceptional thoughts, you stop trading your greatest ideas for the illusion of security.

Josh likes this.