1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Breadcrumbs...

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by PaulG, Mar 30, 2014.

1. caroline

caroline Moderator

nope - I don't have a link. I don't seem to have a password .......ugh,ugh,ugh

when I click on the link in the email - I go to a sign in page but I don't have a password.

I am feeling unloved an unwanted... :(

The first link I got wasn't live....

nicld likes this.
  2. Inger

Inger Silver

gosh.. wish I could help you with that! I always have two links in my webinar email. One of them usually work... so try both! but I still had to try a bit around.. like right clicking.. saving, opening again and so on.. I do not remember anymore o_O

I think Jack is testing our patience and that the good stuff do not come easy hmmmm o_O ;) hope you get it sorted out soon!

3. Inger

Inger Silver

I got only one link this time. I think I right clicked and saved it... it did not open otherwise. It just brought me to the blog...

4. caroline

caroline Moderator

I hope I can get it before the Q&A ..... I have to learn patience - that's for sure!

Email me and tell me everything ......pleeeeeeeaaaaaase

5. AC, sorry. I am about two months behind on all of this. Been crazy busy with work. I am just now getting deep into this again.
    Randy

Shijin13 likes this.
  6. nicld

nicld Gold

Just click forgot password and then you will be able to reset it.

7. Inger

Inger Silver

I did it... I read levee 26.... carefully.. and listened to the crazy diamond 5 first minutes. I know it was for Caroline but I could not resist...

OMG.... just WOW

i cant really get it into words

.....??? wow

Last edited: Mar 31, 2014
  8. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

Three things to make life possible, sun, water and magnetism.

Together they form a shape of perhaps not just a stool but also a shape of a pyramid. You can not have less than three legs on it, otherwise it is not 3D. When we have the basics parts we can add on to this pyramid with more legs. Is this where our senses comes in?

When we have those three in our own life, i feel for myself that i can only now start to use these senses full out. When energy is flowing thru the legs of three we can activate the power with different senses. If you loose any of the three? Your most sublime methods to transfer and change energy is shut down, you go to your most basic functions to survive, this can not go on forever without any price...

Back to senses. The more legs we have energy to provide, the more conical the shape of our figure... From pyramid to more conical. Is this why trees have their shape, well furs for example... So many delicate things in us gets activated again when leg after leg gets a chance to reconnect with ground. The base of the cone is getting more and more connection points.

Hearing, seeing, smelling, tasting, touching and so many more can activate the energy collected in us... When i touch, not just with my hands, with my eyes, ears, skin, mind i feel that small parts of me gets a reaction. Energy is set on mode: action and reaction. Senses tell my system what to do depending on time, place and other aspects of life.

When three legs are grounded, we get stable, remember why we put cameras on tripods. That is a fundamental state of life.

If we have a bigger connection we also can communicate wider. This is the magic that we call charisma, just an example. All of a sudden we start to transfer the sun thru ourselves... Shine on you crazy diamond.

Duality, it takes two to tango. To get a life it perhaps should start with two of something, they start to resonate... Together they play music, they start to harmonize and after a while they start to add on to that with overtones. With this it starts to add on and soon we get something slowly building up.

We can find love of our life without internet, i promise you. Just by being we can connect with that other part that we can start to resonate with. After a while we create life once again...

It is said that it started with a big boom, waves from that moment will go on, we can surf those or fight them. Life as result of two lovers also starts with a big boom, the orgasm, what does that say about us? Are we part of the universe, is the universe happening inside of us every single second?

9. caroline

caroline Moderator

I finally got the webinar this morning. All of this overwhelms me.....I don't even know where to start!

No wonder my very favorite webinars have been the sex webinar and the one w ith ErwanLecorre!!

I know I go on about Erwan - but I lovehis mental strength and physical strength. When I have suggested movnat to some people ....they are underwhelmed and think of it as a vacation. As far as I am concerned- nothing could be further from the truth ....it is so, so much more. It is about the grounding and touching and your senses and bringing your brain on line.

What an extraordinaire young man - Jeremy is so tuned into what works for him and more importantly what he needs and what he wants out of his life.

I love so much of what he said. I love how he said Jack was a helluva a talker .....but also a helluva a listener. I have said that multiple times here!

I have always loved that dr. K. Listens and learns ......that is why we are all here too.

The passion just leaps off the screen
    .one day I would like to be in thecompany of Erwan and Jeremy and dr. K. .....dr. K.can you make that happen. Please keep in mind that I am not getting any younger!

After watching this - I feel like I am soaring......

Thanks Dr. K.

10. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

I think the one who can make it happen is you in the first place. But why focus so far away?

Start to look and that you have i notice... Shift the focus from speedos to the real surfers, the climbers that are local... We are on different places on earth but i promise you this, we exist. We perhaps do not think like Jack but many act on a instinct, that is why we MUST climb, dive, surf, it is to be alive rather that being kept alive.

caroline likes this.
  11. caroline

caroline Moderator

Peter - I am sure you realize I am just joking around about the speedos! Just for fun. But I do enjoy a great lookin guy in speedos or board shorts ...... But it is because of what they are doing .... Swimming or surfing or jogging ...and how they are caring for themselves - their healthy perspective on their life. I love to watch all and especially children at the ocean where they are more relaxed and actively engaging all their senses.

12. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

For sure i do... But i know that when we joke around there is also truth in it.

I think it is time to make a shift in thinking about health now. Health is today a word of business, the way to sell that happy appearance... A way to get "thumbs up" and "likes".

It is time to apply a mindset of being alive, with all the parts that involve. Much everything else is today simulation, gyms, diets and so many other ways to joy and happiness.

In a time where touch has become a problem, much like an error. Take this, when we touch i think we activate. If i look at myself i open up myself like a open wound. I let everything get exposed when i touch, not by hand only... All of my senses. This brings me to the error. The modern technology is claiming for touch, it shows us a world that "looks" real but it is simulation. Is ths why we love our smartphones? As a touching and craving human we open up, expect that activation but instead we get robbed. The gadget simulates and STEALS. Is this why i hate pictures on websites? Is this why i hate spotify? Is this why i can not watch movies at home anymore? I am so much into the real touch and when i want that i open up but do not get that effect anymore...

I have been doing some experiments the last couple of weeks... I advanced my life step by step by going more analog and that led to this small trials and errors.

Is modern life working or is the old fashioned one more true? Since i gone against the stream of iphone and computers i have gone totally analog. At the world where i visit, the modern one, i tried to be more animal than the rest. It works!

Take this with girls... Like i said, not that much of a good looking guy so i have to do something else, i have become wild. When a place is filled with girls everything is possible, just not predictable. When we lock our minds into expectations we also loose that magic, is this why flirting is going so wrong for many? You lock yourself at a mindset, the other part senses this and it makes you boring, to obvious. I did a test. Scanned my café last week, found something i directly found impossible to flirt with, by common sense, why would she respond? I mean, outstanding beauty and grace. By being just a wild animal, i gazed, i walked by, i got a visual, i looked, she looked, and i acted. Simply going up, placed a comment about her charisma. Here it could go wrong IF i locked myself in this and forcing my intentions, i simply thanked her for that short talk and let her go on with her life... The result? Later on a hand on my shoulder and the gave me a kiss and thanked me...

Modern life is about fixing everything into locked positions, agendas, planning and todo´s. With this we miss the chances.

Shijin13, caroline and Optimalbound like this.
  13. Inger

Inger Silver

Peter... I would replace the two words I made bold....

I would replace animal with human
    and wild with organized/structured/disciplined

I do not want to become more animal... I want to become more human. To me modern technology and stuff makes us less human and more like animals. :confused: Like e are de evolving... our brains shrink... who wants to go back to the chimps stadium? We are very special creatures.... pretty different from animals.. or we are meant to be I guess. I also want more discipline and structure....

but I guess you probably mean just that? with animals you mean to come away from the unnatural stuff that hurt us? That makes us more machines and cold destroying our 6th sense? And with wild you mean to let go of dogma?

Jonathin and Shijin13 like this.
  14. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

Pretty much...

The thing is that we are a lifeform and we are of the nature, makes us animals with big bold brains. For me i feel that we are not acting like animals when we live modern life, we act like zombies.

For me as a person, structure and discipline do not rhyme well. I get the order from nature, here i do not need to act or pretend. Making order in my own life is like killing all the possibilities, as soon i put things in my order they loose their magic... This is probably why i never been able to have a long lasting relationship, the modern order makes everything so predictable but at the same time hurting and heartbreaking. When i start to plan, order, manage i tend to hold on to moments of nice feelings and when the pass by i long after them, clinging upon those feelings make me dark in my mind.

I learned that i as a person can only live a life where there is a minimal of modern order, which i feel is adding on to the chaos in my life. I got to have a clear horizon with little planning and structure, got to catch every little fluke.

Just to reflect a little, i overheard a discussion at the café last night, could not resist. Four modern girls, planning a nice weekend... They thought about this and that... After a while they had a complete agenda, from minute one until end of night. The irony here is, now they should plan when to do this... They could not make it, they had so much on their agenda that they could not find a date at all... It ended up in, meeting when the summer is over. This is what me and my dearest friends never end up in, we simply do no matter what because we praise freedom and life over everything else.

I always talk and write from my own perspective, not to act that it would work for everyone but i always try to make my own words. One thing for sure is that being wild is my biggest strenght today, by this way i am always there for my friends...

So I means this guy in the woods in sweden. What i do is not for others, they must do their stuff... I like to have no plans, agendas or dogmas, hell i kill my thoughts and mindsets so many times that i sometimes feel like a leaf in a stream, adapting to every little current.

15. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

Or, it is possibly just that i am male, not female.

16. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

And with this i think we do quite a lot of things the same way but from different perspectives.

17. Gagnrad

Gagnrad New Member

There's a view that women move more in biological life, men in social life. I think Joyce's Molly Bloom in Ulysses is perhaps reflecting that idea. It's often said, besides, that women can be more emotional, so that they are more likely to defend their children, come what may, than to have an eye towards abstract justice. That would be more round the other way. But whether that's really so ...

I think there may be something in the emotionality thing. I recall that John Something-or-other (North Country Englishman who writes about soccer and who did a tour of the paleo podcasts) said that as soon as he changed from vegan to low-carb paleo his personality became far more "masculine" and much less emotional. While a vegan he would cry very easily -- at films and so on. AFAIK, veganism would be likely to have depressed his male hormones, because of phyto-oestrogens in soy. It's also said that your copper levels can be too high WRT zinc on that kind of diet and that's rather feminizing. Copper's the metal of the Lady of Cyprus (Aphrodite), of course, for those who want to get all alchemical about this.

18. PaulG

PaulG New Member

Jack used the term 'morphogenetic' in a recent blog which got my spider senses tingling as I don't recall him using it before. Also my first science book I bought over 25 years ago and never fully read was Ruper Sheldrake's "A new science of Life" and its theory of 'morphogenic resonance' but I think I was put off at the time due to claims of pseudo science

So now today I discover this awesome article written in 2012 that ties to Becker, Fritz-Albert Popp and Kruse and ideas of pattern, symmetry and geometry to cancer.

Here is Rupert talking about his theory

Last edited: Apr 1, 2014
  19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Jeremy and Peter are giving you the same advice........begin where you are now. You should reflect upon that.

20. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

Peter are you sure you and Jeremy aren't related? He said something similar last night when I asked him how his rock climbing influenced his sculptures..... he talked about frame shift. Which had a HUGE impact on me. I had a conversation with Christi yesterday - and things are changing, new opportunities are opening and action is beginning to take flight...

Your last paragraph is monumental. it reinforces the discussion last night on the q&a. very profound