1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Breadcrumbs...

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by PaulG, Mar 30, 2014.

1. PaulG

PaulG New Member

Jack is infamous for leaving breadcrumbs (hints) to where he is heading.

Who remembers the 159 page What the H is Factor X! thread? ah fun times I think my life got put on hold for two weeks following that massive !!!!! (insert annotomical word) tease.

I enjoy thinking about the future undisclosed implications of Jack's thinking coupled with the collective thoughts and intuition of this mighty community. Also I believe the greater your redox, the better your brain is working, the greater your ability to be intuitive and sense/anticipate the future.

So this thread I thought could be used for us to try and predict and discuss such breadcrumbs

I will get the ball rolling with summary of his current breadcrumbs for the next three webinars (Three amigos) though I have probably missed loads
    1. First four minutes+ of Pink Floyds “Wish you were here” album
    2. We are seasonal mammals
    3. Stress induces increased permeability of the gut
    4. Ability to regrow pineal gland
    5. “I will also be throwing bread crumbs in the next few blogs. But you wont see what is coming...........its one of the turns in the road I warned you to expect in the Quilt document”
    In relation to the Pink Floyd this sentence from recent Mae-Wan Ho article struck a chord

“My guess was that living fractals are associated with irrational numbers such as the golden mean, and cannot enter into resonance; which is why the activities can remain distinct. However, the fractals are also close to harmonics that do resonate, so phase coupling and energy transfer through resonance is readily achieved by sliding from fractals to harmonics. Sliding from fractals to harmonics may coincide with the threshold for percolation in which local connects with global.”

Last edited: Mar 31, 2014
  2. caroline

caroline Moderator

Great idea Paul.....

My intuition is giving me nothing right now.... It seems simple enough on the surface ..how
    all this would tie together.... But if we really thought it was simple ..... We wouldn't know Jack! o_O

Anyone rereading the Quilt???

Pamela likes this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I would suggest this..........Next move on the blog is frame shifted....from webinars. I just did June 2014 and I thought May was good.......June is psychotic. I just had a weekend away from my entire family. And wrote. I wrote 9 chapters in the new book and from it flowed the webinars. Jeremey and myself had a conversation post his webinar...........that was beyond epic. He stopped me and said dude I need to record it. Since that day I have been in a zone of creative explosion.

I strongly believe the universe gives gifts when we are in coherence.

This was one of those times.

4. caroline

caroline Moderator

I hope we get to see you and your guests on the webinars from now on .... I love to watch you process stuff - I like to watch your machinery in action! .... sort of like your new rule - no pic - no Jack!

I would like to say that I have a new rule ..... no face to face webinars ....No Caroline!

Lucky that I don't make the rules around here! :D

Seeing you adds much greater dimension ..... another dimension ....

I meant the Q&A's.....

Last edited: Mar 31, 2014
    kyrakitty likes this.
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

And caroline.......read levee 26........carefully while listening to the first 5 minutes of Shine on your crazy diamond.........When the next blog goes live........I completed gutted what I had next.

thank, Melanie Proctor, Jason, Jansz, and Josh...........and Inger.

In this blog I break symmetry.

Phase transition.

Energy and Epigenetics makes way for levee 26.

And I bet the people in the circadian biohacker groups are going to be split wide open...................Time to step up my game.

Jason question about collagen and water has really opened a new rift in the dyke.

I can not stop now. It pouring out in gobs.

Next blog includes...........15 levees.......I counted them all.

The June Webinar off the cuff was the shit...........Standford, switzerland, and quantum computing all in one hour. Sick. It all ended when my wife came back from the coast.

I had a blast. I did May yesterday and thought it was the shit and opened a crazy good bottle of vino.......this one is just crazy good because it was 100% in the momment of coherent thought.

Wish I could stay there......................................

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

there are times in life you want to recreate your reality for others to touch.................this is one of those times.

You just had to be there.

Raw and to the bone.

caroline and kyrakitty like this.
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Ironically.............I explain why you your intuition is giving you nothing...................hilarious. This clearly is the universe resonating..........and what just comes on Pandora? Pink Floyd. Shine on your crazy Diamond. Life sometimes is precious.

Laf.

8. caroline

caroline Moderator

One of my very favorite sayings of yours .... "When your hands are open - you receive gifts"

This is my new reality every single day...

Annemarie Heise likes this.
  9. Aggie

Aggie Banned

I thought the March webinar was going to have something about improving redox and/or breathing? I didn't hear anything on that but some on touch? odd

yep..........add because you dont have all the possibilities........but you will soon. April should drop soon. And then may and june...........you'll feel foolish then for saying this now........and I am glad youre saying this now..................because you should. Your understanding is not at the tipping point yet.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2014
  10. caroline

caroline Moderator

i am so happy to fill the amusement quotient around here! :D

That makes me think that I am not doing as well as I had hoped...:(

If I was doing really well my intuition would be in overdrive?

Maybe my mind is being corrupted by all the gorgeous guys in speedos....

Last edited: Mar 30, 2014
  11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Paul G said, “My guess was that living fractals are associated with irrational numbers such as the golden mean, and cannot enter into resonance; which is why the activities can remain distinct. However, the fractals are also close to harmonics that do resonate, so phase coupling and energy transfer through resonance is readily achieved by sliding from fractals to harmonics. Sliding from fractals to harmonics may coincide with the threshold for percolation in which local connects with global.”

Let me use different words to explain it...............
    Symmetry breakage is not how biochemists see biochemistry. It is how a physicist sees the natural world of QED unfold. So let me give you an example of how breaking symmetry leads to an emergent new phenomena or trait which life takes full advantage of. We see this all the time in chemistry. If we take a mixture of the harmless and odorless gases, oxygen and hydrogen, and use temperature and pressure to cause them exchange electrons between the two atoms, something occurs which you did not anticipate. This is called symmetry breaking in QED. The result of this quantum dance is water. Water is the product that is born with the emergent properties of a perfect molecular adapter. Without it, there would be no wet superfluid, no oceans, no seas, no CSF around you brain. No life could exist that we observe. If there are some changes in the environmental metrics surrounding these two dry odorless gases, you could have gotten H2O2, ozone, or superoxide. But you got H20. H20 is wet and wild. You can swim in it or ski on it. You can skate on it. Your Titanic could sink because of it. Other life forms could swim and breath in it. If this reaction had never been performed, there would be no way to predict, from the physical properties of hydrogen and oxygen, the properties of water as you know them today...........In this way, its properties are emergent to your reality. They are not something you would have expected if you just looked carefully at hydrogen and oxygen gas. There was no cause and effect. It just happened. Now think about brain evolution, bipedalism, or think about Pollack's latest book.

The result............is where we are going.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2014
  12. caroline

caroline Moderator

You couldn't give me a food analogy could you? Where is Randy when I need him!

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I did..........you just do not realize it..............yet.

14. I watched the beginning of the webinar (first 15 minutes) and kind of wondered where it would go? And I thought something about sensations and how in terms of our personality everything is kind of built upon that. And how 'healing' it can be or seem to be to just let oneself go into just a world of sensation. Today at the beach I kind of let that happen the sun, the sand the water and even the cold itself could be considered/felt as just another sensation. Cold at that point is not unpleasant it is just a new sensation. And I kind of wondered in terms of the battery example does abondoning oneself to a world of sensation charge the battery or drain the battery?. Or does it matter? Say while dancing and listening to music are we charging or draining or does it makes sense to think in those terms? I mean I start to think in those terms thanks to Dr K and charging the battery is 'good' of course but it almost like 'draining' it could also be a form of charging it. Or am I just playing with words here but it feels there is something more to be understood. Maybe if we have a charged battery we WANT to drain it , it feels good to do that so it feels like more charging in a funny way.

The webinar did not go there at all (I am sure more to come) but I think this whole thing of giving oneself over to pure sensation can be very helpful and I think in the webinar Dr Kruse's guest was kind of saying that.

15. caroline

caroline Moderator

Patrick - have you read thru the music thread in the cave?

16. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

This spring i feel like i wanna explode... To this day, never ever felt so alive... And on top of this, these blogs that will come...

Josh likes this.
  17. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

You just can not only have positive charging, you must have positive and negative, no matter what, i think. Try using an old type of rechargeable battery, just charge it and it looses the powers. If you forget to add water, it gets ill, just like we do. You must load the battery so it can get its highs and lows... Like any other thing in this world, just having thumbs up, thinking that you should flee the positive negative is stupid. This is what modern life do 24/7.

18. Inger

Inger Silver

Outch Aggie... did you missed it? Maybe listen again.... the webinar was amazing :) :) :) the message was almost touchable.. seriously! I juts hated the wind making sounds lol
    something special about Jack too.... it was not the beard? ;) It was something very sexy... he had something special I could feel through the computer ?!
    when I read this thread understand :)

19. caroline

caroline Moderator

I still can't get the webinar ..... I am about to cry ....

20. Inger

Inger Silver

Audrey you are going develop even deeper feelings for Jack after this one, I can assure you ;)

Did you not got the link? Or did it just not work.. I had to right click on the link and stuff too to make it work... it was a bit tricky..