1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Brand new, thanks for having us!

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by Emma C, Apr 20, 2019.

1. Emma C

Emma C Titanium

Hum....how many homesteads has he had? I was under the impression after listening to EHS webinar that 4G is worse than 3G which is worse than 2G. I do not think we are in jeopardy of getting 5G (we're not near a city) but our phones do say 4G now. We're tying to figure out where it is coming from (not sure how useful this is, but we're curious).

2. Emma C

Emma C Titanium

So interesting! Actually, the family that watches our farm when we leave lives in an RV with their 9 children and 2 dogs. Talk about an interesting family! They LOVE it! They also migrate to FL every winter :)

caroline likes this.
  3. Emma C

Emma C Titanium

I could not agree with this more!!!!!!! And you hit a BIG nail on the head! We have spent thousands and do almost every month on medical expenses. We live very simply and do not spend like many of our friends, but every month the savings is depleted with medical bills, and this is me keeping everyone home, away from doctors for all typical viruses, coughs, colds, flus, etc. that everyone else runs to the doctor for. Until recently, my children had fairly healthy immune systems, but this year we were hit hard. Even then, I did all care at home until my 7 year old started scaring the shit out of us with the vision issues and shaking. We thought he might have a brain tumor or something (I guess he still might).

What we have spent the most on is "alternative care" as our main stream docs gave us NO help on all the issues that I just refused to accept as normal...ADHD, Anxiety, Depression, Manic episodes, ODD, learning disabilities (autism like traits, when I KNOW she is normal), etc.

My husband just said to me in defeat yesterday, "Will the medical bills ever stop?"

I have always felt that there is something basic that these kids are missing. Food/supplements is where we have turned the most and they slightly help, but it's not what I'm looking for. I can "feel" that at their core they are struggling, like they are missing some basic building block, but never in a million years would I have considered light! But why would I not? Have I lost my ability to critically think about a situation and see the obvious? My gut has time and time again pointed me towards the indigenous tribes to find how to make them healthy, but I've had fuzzy glasses on. I missed that they were all IN LIGHT. I was constantly stumped that they all had varied diets, I could not find the thread, even paleo was not it, although closer. And water was another huge miss on my part. I figured they were all near water because it provided for them, but I was not able to consider what it provided for them. I desperately want to understand the science Jack teaches, but I struggle. My brain explodes on sentence three of each blog and I can even remember the topic of discussion.

caroline and drezy like this.
  4. Emma C

Emma C Titanium

I have not read her journal, I will go check it out though.

And yes, lol...I've totally seen the guy in the bathtub. I already wanted to meet him and hear his story!

5. JVB

JVB New Member

6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

How big is your farm?
    Is it placed in the middle of large airport or nuclear testing facilities?

Note that @Jack Kruse got a farm that is in the middle of rather nasty area.
    Hi was able to change it to exceptional place.

His is rather small place, I think, farm in the name,
    when compared to something that you likely have which is commercially producing farm.

Personally I would think first of figuring what changes you should make in your existing place.

I have not read your other posts, you may have a good reasons,
    but the most grievous are high population areas.
    Food producing farms are synonym for low population.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2019
  7. Emma C

Emma C Titanium

Hi JanSZ,

My description is misleading. I DREAM of the big farm, but we have 6 acres. However, we do have a dairy cow, three sheep, lots of chickens and some turkeys. Think "homestead". No airports, no nuclear facilities. We have a big reservoir about 4 miles from us that feeds the city with water, not sure that matters but it's the only thing I can think of that is anywhere near. We do have some nice power lines going over the house, but not the massive ones. Electrical company is supposed to bury them (eventually). We live next to a 40 acre cow farm and a kennel on the other side (about 40 acres too). Behind us is a huge winery that sprays a lot and in front of us is another conventional winery that also sprays. We are pretty far out, but have excellent cell coverage as of a few months ago. No idea why. Our EMF consult found 300 ??? (don't know measurements) of RF in our back yard and 80 in kitchen with all our power shut off. We have grounded our metal roof, rewired the house so NO wifi, put filters on anything that needed them and at the breaker box. We turn all breakers off at night except fridge and only allow either the kerosene lamp or Edison bulb once the sun as gone down. We even shut the light off fridge. We have changed to eating dinner while sun is out and all clean up is done before dark so only thing light is needed for is a nice bedtime story. We only start functioning in am once sun is up and we go outside with shoes off and least clothing possible. If we use any screens they are in the middle of the day on the reddest screen setting. We got rid of all cordless phones, turned off all cell phones and got an old school corded phone in kitchen. Last thing we could do would be to paint the front of house walls with a special RF paint and get some special curtains for front windows. We have moved everyones bed away from smart meter as much as possible (we have a small 2 bedroom house for the 7 of us, so sleeping options are very creative :) ) We have moved our beds away from the walls that the electrical line goes over and placed everyone's head in the safest spot of room.

caroline likes this.
  8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Well at least set you mind at population density,
    that is first step
    then there are other.

9. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Emma,

Who was your EMF consult? He didn't give you a copy of the measurements?

300 microwatts which is 0.3 milliwatts per meter isn't bad. Whatever the wineries are spraying probably has a lot to do with it, I'm assuming it's myclobutanil?

Do you know you can hack your smart meter with aluminum foil, fine metal mesh screen, and an 8" duct ring for about $12 and reduce its exposure at least 80%?

You should buy the Trifield meter asap.

10. Ski coach

Ski coach Gold

I live in Afton, very close to Crozet. I assume you are with Dominion Power. If so, your smart meter can be disabled. Per Dominion website: "We offer a Non-Communicating Meter Option, (Opt-Out) for customers who do not wish to have a fully functional smart meter installed at their home. The Non-Communicating meters are smart meters with both the two-way communication and data storage features disabled"
    Kill the meter asap! Good luck.

drezy likes this.
  11. Emma C

Emma C Titanium

Hi "Ski Coach" :) You must work at Wintergreen!

We just moved from Nelson a year ago. We tried for two years to find a nice property in Afton and ended up in Crozet.

Yes, we have Dominion! I have called them and requested it be taken off, they said "NO". I've tried a few different ways to ask with no success. We are trying to get a doctor's note since I have EHS and my son most likely does too. Do you know how I go about using the "Non-communicating meter option"?

12. Ski coach

Ski coach Gold

drezy and Emma C like this.
  13. Emma C

Emma C Titanium

Hi Saichi,

Yes, we got a report. Our consultant, we felt, was excellent! Very thorough and spent a lot of time explaining things to us. Our report states that it was measured in "microwatts per square meter". Information I have says:

>0.1 is NO concern
    0.1-10 is Slight concern
    10-1000 is Severe concern
    1000+ Extreme concern

I'm not very happy with my kitchen being 80, even if that is the lower end of severe concern and I'm even more pissed that my yard (the reason we bought this farm) is 300. We LIVE outside and there is nothing we can do about this. Plus, we are very sensitive, apparently. I need to do a trial somewhere "away" to see how I feel, but both my husband and I can "feel" when something is off. We both could immediately feel when the wifi was turned off! The levels in our living room were 30,000 before we removed all wifi.

Alex97232 and caroline like this.
  14. Emma C

Emma C Titanium

15. Saichi

Saichi New Member

WOW, 30k is ridiculous, that for sure was a major contributor to all your health problems. My 11 year old router failed few months ago, the new router I got was giving off 5k before I foiled it down to around 1k. And your tech is right even 1k should be at the high end of severe concern. But I've been conditioned by the prevalence of 10k to 30k in many public areas that 1k doesn't even phase me anymore. I've been measuring for a couple years. But scientifically and spiritually I know that's still unacceptable considering quantum biology. Just this morning I got hit with a constant 250k+ of UVC being in the ocean for an hour. Luckily my friend gave me a huge leaf off her aloe plant to apply but that won't heal the destroyed DNA/RNA. Honestly it's difficult going outside anywhere these days.

Do you have solar panels? What disqualifies you from opting out of the meter?

16. johnsonmd

johnsonmd Gold

I love hearing about your journey! I have a huge family too!
    I begin with basics: light, water, magnetism. List what you can do for each. Then make your plan. Sounds like you are making progress!

I think: what activities can we do outside to be in the sun. Is there a park we can have picnics, campfires, or play in water or go fishing? Maybe ocean? Is there safer area than home for daily hanging out? Maybe play/ swim in hottub or water trough (put warm water in for kids) at least it is a faraday cage of protection from EMF. Best way to get kids to CT is playing in natural water: lake, ocean, river.

How can we eat more seafood? Lots of mackeral and sardines and whatever is on sale. How can I get kids to eat more oysters? Fish cakes, fish sticks, tuna salad, shrimp everything.

Painting a room doesn't seem to be really effective but there has been success lining a room with chicken wire fence and sheetrock over it to create a faraday cage room.

Grounding pads in house, grounding shoes ( moccasins, cowboy boots with leather soles) maybe table top table tanning light for extra UVA and UVB with Infrared light and full spectrum light to use with it ( only a few minutes a day. )

It would be nice if you could locate a nice place in PDC, Mexico while you are there on your trip. Someplace you could take the kids for a week or two and see how much of a difference it makes in your kids.

Alex97232, Emma C and caroline like this.
  17. Emma,
    Yes the closer to the equator the more intense the light will be. During morning sunrise you are getting red light and IR light. There is no UV light until later. Remember make like sphinx and get the sun on your gut chest legs and back while you are grounded.

Emma C likes this.
  18. caroline

caroline Moderator

Beautiful pic Emma!

Emma C likes this.
  19. caroline

caroline Moderator

there is radar there at the airport....
    Your journal is to keep track of stuff for you ......your journey. Make it what ever you want ...as long as you give Dr. K. the goods!

Emma C likes this.
  20. caroline

caroline Moderator

what do they know that you didn't?????

sounds fantastic!

Emma C likes this.