1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Brain Health Problems / Fog

Discussion in 'Adrenal Rx and Leaky Gut Rx' started by Knghe, Jan 30, 2015.

1. Penny

Penny New Member

Had an idea for you - have you ever had a root canal? As far as the Mary Jane goes, my old boss told me he knew a guy who was a genius, who always smoked the stuff and one day woke up with the capacity to be a computer operator and that was about it - then I have heard canabis oil is the cure for cancer - your body has just had it - you need to do something totally different *somewhere* totally different - your blood brain barrier has been breached would be my guess through calcium efflux and God knows what has entered it - not to mention how screwed up your signalling must be at the moment - what is your line of work? Do you live in an apartment and not on the ground floor? What kind of water do you drink? What was going on the year before you got sick? Were you stressed out more than usual? How often do you stare at a screen? How long has your sleep been in the toilet? Is it even in the toilet?

I would recommend magnesium malate at the very least for dehydration and to get rid of your aluminum - don't do any mercury chelation protocols because they will just pull the mercury out of your amalgams and into your body - just my 2 cents -

You have to seal the gut so at least the crap from there stops traveling into your brain - if you feel things in your head when you first fall asleep - melatonin is a signal for many bugs to come out to play - you need some testing IMHO -

What kind of probiotics are you taking? And what were you taking right before you got ill?

2. Knghe

Knghe New Member

Well...

Prior to that morning, waking up with a concussion like dementia brain-pain, i was actually in love with my health, mind, body (marijuana and all).

I had energy anytime i needed it and felt very balance ie NOTHING was wrong.

Slept totally fine... Once i woke up, expereicned psychosis (depersonalization) for 2 years and am now starting to heal.

-no root canals
    -sleep downstairs (have not done emf testing)
    -did a virus panel that came out negative
    -drink filtered refridgerator water at home
    -i DID find out i have mercury toxicity and just completed my first month of DMPS (however am unsure if this was the cause of my acute concussion-like event)

My brain and energy are still yet to be 100%

Right now, among other things, i am on Klaired Therbiotic + Prebiotic.

As of right now i am still preplexed at how, after 20 years of feeling normal, a kid could just wake up one day and have a feeling of a brain attack that ensued for 2 years. Within those 2 years, it felt like my nervous system was frying (constant fight or flight for 2 years!)

Maybe it was the neurotoxic, CNS poision mercury?
    Maybe i need to keep looking for viruses?
    Maybe it was from food poisoning i got when i was 19 in vietnam?

Really hard to say to be honest...

The order of symptoms would have to be:
    Idiopathic back pain (a year prior to the concussion)
    Idiopathic hyperhydrosis
    (A year prior)
    Woke up feeling concussed (i did not have any physical trauma)
    Brain fog 8 months followed PRIOR TO ANY GUT SYMPTOMS.

Soo yeah... Sorry i know theres a lot of things going on here......with no answer....

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Today's blog is all about your problem.......have a read.

4. Knghe

Knghe New Member

Im sorry Jack

But with the brain inflammation and the complexity of your writings I have absolutely no idea what you say in your blogs...

All I see is seafood and fish oil pills.

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

too bad then.

6. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Welcome.
    Say Geronimo and read Ubi 17. It is not as hard as some . Keep trying.

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The last 2/3rd of it are easy............

8. rlee314

rlee314 Silver

you just have to dive in and read the blogs. something will make sense to you i guarantee it. rearead them again and again and you will absorb and comprehend more and more.

where are you at now?
    start w/the basics. water, DHA, light. drink lots of good water, CT, eat lots of DHA and get out in some sunshine!!

if you're not at least a silver member-figure out a way to become one. the webinars are worth it!!
    if reading and comprehension is a challenge for you--listen to every podcast dr. jack has done--and then reread the blogs. it will make sense. i promise!

Cpt.Tired likes this.
  9. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

How long did it take you before you started seeing any results? Was it up and down for quite a while? Or did you notice changes right away?

10. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Depends on what changes you are talking about. Brain fog started lifting fairly rapidly, a few weeks.