1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Brain Health Problems / Fog

Discussion in 'Adrenal Rx and Leaky Gut Rx' started by Knghe, Jan 30, 2015.

1. Knghe

Knghe New Member

R u speaking EMF?

If so, since i live in a house/city where it is impossible to get away from them, what is the best possible way to protect myself from EMF?

2. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Oysters are probably your best bet because they are widely available raw, and they have lots of DHA and good water in them. Jack doesn't think much of supplemental DHA, because it is in a form that we can't use very well. If the seafood is fresh and raw, the DHA inside is protected from environmental damage.

But don't forget water. You need reverse osmosis water or spring water (without fluoride) to get energy in your system. DHA is like magic because of the effect it has on water in your body.

Knghe likes this.
  3. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Yes, a big spike in EMF is probably the most immediate cause of your problems, because it causes cellular dehydration and it messes with cellular signalling and structure.

When I lived in the city, my best protection from EMF was to stop working at my datacenter job, ground myself by going barefoot on dirt often, and by getting myself a Magnetico for my bed.

Oh, and also by aggressively hydrating with RO water.

Cpt.Tired and Kristi Lambert like this.
  4. Knghe

Knghe New Member

As i have seen time n time again, lifestyle and diet are the most important for health specifically cognitive health.

I am doing everything possible to reduce my systemic inflammation:
    1. On a herbal protocol for dysbiosis/leakygut
    2. Staying away from processed sugar
    3. Exercise, sun, sleep, etc
    4. Now will add seafood as my staple

***Any other absolute essentials in order to improve brain health??

Keep in mind i am only 22 and am recovering from an absolutely sudden onset cognitive breakdown of 2 years (couldnt speak, loss of coordination, total loss of function)

My doc also has me on pregnenolone, b complex, and NAC.

Also i keep hearing carbs are bad for cognitivr function. Is this true? How does one get glucose to the brain? Are there any good carbs to eat for mental & physical energy?

5. Knghe

Knghe New Member

I am currently listening to Datis Kharrazian's "Why Isn't My Brain Working" and he seems to have very good info

6. Knghe

Knghe New Member

Nonchalant asked me to put up this info so:

-I live in southern california
    -quit my furniture sales job because of my nonfunctional cognitive health
    -live in a house (wifi and all everywhere) - no one in the family has my issues

One thing to mention is that i used to love processed sugar > could this be at root to why I started losing my short term memory and then out of no where BOOM... woke up demented?

Also what does essential oils have to do with anything

7. Kristi Lambert

Kristi Lambert New Member

yeah, sorry, deleted that, answered wrong question

I have brain issues myself, and reading is an issue for me

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Well you have told us precisely the problem. It is your local environment. Yew journal story for you should be required reading. Maybe he will chime in here for you.

9. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

There is too much broken here :confused:. Trying to add more energy to a system that can't use it is a waste of resources in my mind.

if I were your doctor (and I'm not ;)), this would be my prescription:
    • Use whatever mental capacity you have to:
      • Find a good relatively nn-EMF-free and disaster-free camping spot near you
      • Select a couple of Jack's blogs and print them out on paper. Copy and Paste anything you think is useful from the forums and elsewhere, put them into a digital document and print that out too.
    • Go camping for at least 7 days. 14 days if you can afford it
    • Continue whatever supplementation protocol that you are doing, minus any supplements that require refrigeration.
    • Pack a ton of canned fish. Mackerel, Herring, or sardines. Don't waste too much mental energy trying to figure out what to eat. Canned food is probably the go-to strategy. DO NOT pack sugary snacks or any nonsense like that. If I were you, I'd only pack canned fish and lots of raw nuts.
    • Spend time in the sun, walk around a lot, and dedicate time to read the material that you've prepared before-hand.
    • Hope that you get some clarity through that process, and enjoy it while you're out there.
    Hit me up in this thread or in PMs ;)

Cpt.Tired, Martin, Jude and 2 others like this.
  10. Yew, I love this strategy. Back to basics.
    Randy

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

camping convinces most to move..........

12. Knghe

Knghe New Member

Through the healing of the gut, I no longer feel foggy and toxic so to speak,

But i have a CONSTANT unrelenting introspecting thought pattern that never ever lets up. I am trapped in my mind/dazed, self conscious, and antisocial (that I never used to have before my crash!!!)

With your guys advice i will:
    Add oysters and plenty of seafood
    Get a earthing bed mat
    Hydrate, clean diet and the like

Any other tips to get rid of this constant introspecting, self conscious thought pattern?

Last edited: Feb 2, 2015
  13. Knghe

Knghe New Member

The intospection is soo bad that I avoid all eye contact, even with people i am very comfortable with

...again...a problem I never ever used to have!!!(before the crash)

ps. cold & sweaty hands and feet

14. Inger

Inger Silver

Yes... You need to go camping. Like Yew said. Really good advice.. with printing the blogs, loading with DHA as you are out in the wild.. etc.
    You really need to do that. It is what is going to help you the most. And be sure to find a place with little nnEMF. Pine forest is great......

Go camping.

Do not buy the grounding mat.

You need real grounding. Barefeet on the ground, no mat. It is way too risky and can make everything just worse.

Cpt.Tired likes this.
  15. Knghe

Knghe New Member

I will do the camping, it is just not appropriate for me right now, and at this moment in time i have no one who will go with me (isolation will increase my insanity).

How about just getting out in the sun and grounding in the grass without full blown camping?

And whats wrong with a grounding mat?

16. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

That is anxiety.
    And I don't mean the psychological, hate-your-father type of anxiety. I mean cellular anxiety. Your body is anxious.

17. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

There is a bunch of stuff on some old emf threads here on the forum where people realized that plugging into a "grounded" outlet still had the potential for exposing you to dirty electrical forces….if you can run your grounding mat out a window into some real dirt you might be better off….and if you are in an area with a lot of underground lines and other disturbances, then you are better off without a grounding mat at all….just try to get outside in a good area as much as you can and take your shoes off.

Circular thinking and introspection are signs of your disregulated system….like nonchalant said…your body is anxious. As you are able to settle things down and get to the point where you can handle new energy inputs things will improve….is there music or a particular person that you resonate with that can give you some relief everyday?….just to know that there is a period of time when things will calm down may help…..build on the small things that give you some relief…whatever they are…..DHA and other good fats will be your friends for life…..

I'm making my way through "Why my Brain isn't Working" too…lots to absorb isn't there?

……being in the sun and grounding should help immensely…I don't think you can overdo the grounding, but you can overdo sun …pay attention to fatigue afterwards and adjust accordingly.

18. Penny

Penny New Member

I would ensure your mouth/teeth are clean by using hydrogen peroxide, baking soda - any mouth infection can travel directly to your brain - I would also be pounding as much raw garlic as I could get down - oregano, bay leaves, rosemary, sage, thyme can also be added frequently - epsom salt baths/foot soaks are great for detoxification - add baking soda -

A great meal for you would be seafood/garlic/asparagus or some kind of sulfur veggie like kale/brussel sprouts/cabbage - excellent/brocolli/cauliflower chased with 300 mg of molybdenum - this should make glutathione - I would also add methyl B-12 and pantothene (500 mg/day) - the molybdenum helps clear the toxins from the bugs that have proliferated your system and that can cause a lot of brain fog - Thorne #12 is a good all around B vitamin with everything methylated but not overkill IMHO - start slowly -

You want to rebuild the cell membrane so it can receive the proper signals from their environment:

I would ensure that sacharomycenes boullardi was among the probiotics I was ingesting for yeast...

And I would be letting the probiotics drip down my throat and hang out in my teeth as well so they can travel around your head... your blood brain barrier is leaking and this is what is letting all the toxic crap into your head - not to mention calcium is leaving your cells - this is another effect of EMF -

You can also check out Jerry Tennant's teeth chart - the infection from the teeth will travel to various organs via the acupuncture meridians :
    https://www.facebook.com/notes/laur...-acupuncture-meridian-chart/10151491041340082

Avoid any simple carb - none - they feed pathogens - which you have because your voltage is low - check out www.clear.com and you can see the sea of 4G wireless you are drowning in - especially if you're in an apartment - smart meters/satellite dishes etc -

Jump into the ocean and get cold/electrons/photons - your water should be ice cold Reverse Osmosis - Trader Joes has a new alkaline/ro water and they also sell Fiji water - great for hydration - not so hot for BPAs...

Remove your 2 small amalgams using a biological dentist - and see where they are on the Tennant tooth chart -

For aluminum, use magnesium malate - malic acid - all for now -

19. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

I had an interesting visit today. Alaskan, strong as a horse ,vital an within two days of arriving in the big city he feels lethargic. Everyone tells him it is the heat. I told him it was EMF . Today he has the same symptoms as me- stiff numb hands. He was very interested in my theory. He normally lives in an 8000 soul village.
    I am astonished that it affected him so
    quickly. His wife is fine.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2015
    Jude likes this.
  20. Knghe

Knghe New Member

Wow nonchalant, Cellular Anxiety!

That is exactly what it is...

Its stickin out like a sore thumb because i used to be soo smooth calm cool abd collected (or i felt so).

I have significantly destressed my life situation in order to heal.

Working on the leaky gut & dysbiosis with my alternative doc has cured my brain fog completely however my body is definetly stuck in stress.

I can feel an abnormal stress response every waking moment. Doing ANYTHING besides laying/sitting, being completely immobile is creating a stress response (heart race, sweaty feet and hands).
    ^i know 100% this is due to my systemic chronic inflammation/infection (the gut as my doc says)

I am just soooooo ready to get that deep *resetting* sleep that snaps my body out of this anxious state. (<= this is what my body is telling me)

However whenever I wake up (praying this cellular anxiety is over) its still there. I am not waking up refreshed, clear, new, awake.

I dont know what else to do:
    Stress reduction, and workin on sleep
    These are the only messages i am getting from my body to heal this chronic *cellular/bodily* anxiety.

Maybe i have to just be patient and keep working on my rest?

My current protocol

Attached Files: