1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Bracelets and The Kruse Cruise

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by MrPinkies, Apr 21, 2015.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

2. MrPinkies

MrPinkies Silver

If you are going on the Kruse cruise.. be excited.. very very excited! ;) <small sample!!> Kruisecruise.jpg

Alexia likes this.
  3. cinnamon

cinnamon Gold

I simply could not decide which bracelet to get. So I got two!
    Thank you, Kate! They are beautiful. :)

Oh, and the pics below were taken in my yard the day after I got back from the cruise. The leaves are from the magnolia tree at Jack's house in NOLA. :D

black.jpg white.jpg

I think maybe I will switch between the two bracelets as the seasons change. ;):cool:

cheers,
    cinnamon

nicld, MrPinkies, Jude and 2 others like this.
  4. Grmoline

Grmoline Gold

I think I got first pick, since I was the first to jump into the supply you sent to NOLA. I love it!!! Thank you!

MrPinkies likes this.
  5. MrPinkies

MrPinkies Silver

Cinnamon!!!!! They are beautiful on you!!!! Thank you so much for sharing!! My heart just overflows when I see pictures like this!!!

6. RobH

RobH Gold

We love ours. Kate / Gretchen, watched your podcast on Autism. Wow. Really great stuff and so personal. Thank you! Will be referring some folks there.

RobH

MrPinkies and Shijin13 like this.
  7. MrPinkies

MrPinkies Silver

Hey Rob... was it you that was saying that your 4 year old wanted a bracelet???

and thank you... Thank you so much for your feed back!!! :) It was personal, but, it felt phenomenal to share...