1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Bracelets and The Kruse Cruise

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by MrPinkies, Apr 21, 2015.

1. caroline

caroline Moderator

I love, love, love that one ^^^^^^^ Kate!

2. MrPinkies

MrPinkies Silver

I have enough to make you that same bracelet if you want!!!

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

Yes please ..... Do you have enuf to make 2 identical ones? I need one for Stella!

MrPinkies likes this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Invites to the pre cruise party being crafted today. Here is primer: COME AS YOU WILL BE… IN 2025!
    Join us for a celebration that will stretch your imagination and catapult you into your own future.
    When:____________________________
    Where: __________________________
    Given by:________________________
    RSVP to: ________________________
    Arrive as who you will be 10 years from now. Dress in your very best language or dialect. Speak only in the present tense the entire evening, as if it were already 2025, all your goals have been achieved, and all your dreams have already come true. You might even be photographed or videotaped as you arrive!!!!!! Bring props to show everyone what you have achieved in the years between, such as best-selling books you’ve written, magazine covers you’ve been on, awards you’ve won, and photographs or scrapbooks of your achievements. Throughout the evening, you will have the opportunity to applaud others in their achievements and to receive congratulations.

Be ready for something very different. The 2015 Kruse cruise Bon Voyage will be special.

Danny likes this.
  5. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

@MrPinkies

Madison is wearing hers as an ankle bracelet.
    IMG_38481.jpg
    Definitely not a starfish...she's almost sitting on her cell phone! The life of a "tween"

MrPinkies likes this.
  6. MrPinkies

MrPinkies Silver

Yes! I do! So.. you need three bracelets then??

7. caroline

caroline Moderator

yes please!

8. MrPinkies

MrPinkies Silver

I need your address so I can figure out shipping/cost!!! xoxox

9. caroline

caroline Moderator

I will pm you!

MrPinkies likes this.
  10. Grmoline

Grmoline Gold

I'd be really interested in purchasing one if there's a way to get it to me on the cruise. Otherwise, I'm over the pond so it's trickier.

11. MrPinkies

MrPinkies Silver

Well Grmoline, don't worry about shipping.. I've shipped several overseas already.. It's not that bad at all :)

email me: kateatowler@gmail.com

address, wrist size, colors, charms- yes/no- such as starfish, lock, etc.. lol

Once I have your address, I can get you a price :D

12. Kristi Lambert

Kristi Lambert New Member

kate bracelet.jpg

Finally got this posted...I LOVE this, Kate! Thanks so much :):cool::p:D

MrPinkies likes this.
  13. MrPinkies

MrPinkies Silver

YAY!

14. Inger

Inger Silver

Kate... are you coming on the cruise? With some bracelets with you to choose from? Or do they have to be pre ordered?
    those are so beautiful.....

MrPinkies likes this.
  15. MrPinkies

MrPinkies Silver

Oh Inger! I bought a house instead of going on the Kruise cruise.. :( I REALLY wanted to go!! However, I am making some for the Kruise cruise.. in addition, I am making them and shipping them to peeps too! Email me (kateatowler@gmail.com) and we shall talk about getting you one!! xoxo

16. MrPinkies

MrPinkies Silver

I have some amazing bracelets that are going to be for sale on the cruise.. I am trying REALLY HARD to find beads that are interesting and not necessarily easy to find, which will make these bracelets a one of a kind! :) I also have some very special button clasps that I will only put and use on the Kruise cruise that will also make the bracelets unique and just for the peeps going on the cruise..

Shijin13 and Kristi Lambert like this.
  17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I will have some cool Oyster stuff made.........so......be ready if you want it. My nurses made them and they are awesome. Pics to follow soon when they are hanging on the gate.

Shijin13, RobH, JoeBranca and 2 others like this.
  18. RobH

RobH Gold

Kate, 2 here please. We will be on Cruise. Let me know how to compensate you...!

MrPinkies likes this.
  19. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Glad you both can make it!

20. MrPinkies

MrPinkies Silver

@RobH please email me at: kateatowler@gmail.com:

shipping address, wrist sizes, charms- yes no (such as starfish, lock, etc), bead colors

Once I have your address, I will have a price for you!

Thanks!