1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Bracelets and The Kruse Cruise

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by MrPinkies, Apr 21, 2015.

1. MrPinkies

MrPinkies Silver

Hi friends...

As some of you know, and for those who don't... I make bracelets.. This kinda took storm when I sent my great friend, Ruben, one with a lock and starfish on it. Not sure if Ruben is on the forum or just on Facebook, but, he absolutely loved his and posted a picture of it. I have been making bracelets non-stop! This is something that I greatly enjoy to do, it's very relaxing, but, it's starting to have a greater meaning for me.. Jack and I have been talking and was thinking that I could pre-make some bracelets and send them to Jack for them to be available on the Kruse Cruise.

What I want to find out is if anyone is interested in this??

I will post some pictures below... just know that colors, charms, etc, are changeable... I can make whatever I get my hands on.. I tend to stick to metal charm and buttons, wooden and glass beads, and leather... For the ladies, they usually stick to the single row of beads and the gentlemen like the double rows better.. but.. I can make either one for the same price.. As far as charms goes... I have not had any problems getting starfishes, but, the locks, they discontinued the one that I loved... I think I have found another one that I like, but haven't ordered them yet..

11057367_10205395115490475_6430138660310604349_n.jpg 10676205_1567274290183188_3259450255674387014_n.jpg

Last edited: Apr 21, 2015
  2. MrPinkies

MrPinkies Silver

3. MrPinkies

MrPinkies Silver

If you are not able to make the Kruse Cruise, please email me and we can work out the details to get a bracelet to you! (kateatowler@gmail.com)

Kristi Lambert likes this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Here is a pic of mine!
    I wear it all the time. There is also one entangled to my gate in the house in NOLA.

[​IMG]

Kristi Lambert and MrPinkies like this.
  5. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

More fun souvenirs from the cruise incoming :D. I want mine in purple :rolleyes: and pink :p.

Kristi Lambert and MrPinkies like this.
  6. MrPinkies

MrPinkies Silver

Yewwei.tan, I can TOTALLY make you that!!! lol :)

7. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

Kate, my granddaughter loves hers. I suggested trying it as an ankle bracelet and her Mom reports that is how she's been wearing it.

MrPinkies likes this.
  8. MrPinkies

MrPinkies Silver

Just let me know when you want me to make yours!! lol ;)

fitness@home likes this.
  9. caroline

caroline Moderator

I NEED TWO - please - get back to you on colors!

MrPinkies likes this.
  10. MrPinkies

MrPinkies Silver

Yes Audrey, I've been wondering if you had forgotten about it or not and meant to FB message you again... but buying a house feels like I have used up the last brain cells I have.. LOL You let me know!!! PS.. are you going on the Kruse Cruise?

11. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Ooh, I'd like one! Greens and browns, no metal?

MrPinkies likes this.
  12. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi Kate! of course I haven't forgotten!!! Buying your first house is huge!!
    No - unfortunately I can't afford the cruise right now ....and our dollar sucks to add insult to injury!
    I will get back to you about colours.
    I would like turquoises and blues and pinks and purple and maybe some amber- colours of the ocean and the setting sun....that seems like way too many colours!! I will leave it up to you!

Tony likes the one that is third up from the bottom ...so turquoises and natural colours.

MrPinkies likes this.
  13. MrPinkies

MrPinkies Silver

metal button and charm, but, overall, mostly leather and glass/wooden beads!

14. Kristi Lambert

Kristi Lambert New Member

Ooh, awesome, Kate, will do

15. nicld

nicld Gold

That is awesome Kate. I will contact you about some. I have some coral that I brought back from Costa Rica that I would like to have in a bracelet and this would be great. If I send you some could you do something with that? They do not have holes in them yet. If you can't put holes in I can try.

They are a much smaller version of this.
    20150422_091326.jpg

MrPinkies likes this.
  16. MrPinkies

MrPinkies Silver

Hey Nonchalant!!!!!

No metal... hmmm... the only real metal is the button.. let me search and see if I can find a different material button and I'll get back with you!! PS.. email me your address so we can work out the other details! kateatowler@gmail.com

Thanks!
    ~Kate

17. MrPinkies

MrPinkies Silver

If you can get the hole in them.. I'm concerned about them rubbing against the thread and wearing out the thread.. but maybe I could thread it through the leather.. Without seeing it in person, I have no idea.. So.. if you would like to mail it to me and I will see what I can do, that would be great!
    Email me and we will work it out! Thanks! (kateatowler@gmail.com)

18. MrPinkies

MrPinkies Silver

Here's another one that I am shipping out today!

20150423_093146.jpg 20150423_093207.jpg

nicld likes this.
  19. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

Kate, your FB page says bracelets and watches. Do you have any pictures of watches/watchbands that you've done?

p.s. I sent Madison (granddaughter) your FB page. maybe she'll start a trend at school...

MrPinkies and nicld like this.
  20. MrPinkies

MrPinkies Silver

I have not done watches.. I will have to see why it says that! Thanks for letting me know!

Ohhh I know why.. it a preset option that I can't change...