1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Boron

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by chocolate, Jul 16, 2012.

1. chocolate

chocolate Silver

http://ic.steadyhealth.com/health_benefits_of_boron.html

2. chocolate

chocolate Silver

3. chocolate

chocolate Silver

http://www.appliedhealth.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=100490

4. chocolate

chocolate Silver

http://www.hammernutrition.com/knowledge/beyond-basics-taking-your-supplement-program-to-a-new-level-part-two.1281.html

5. chocolate

chocolate Silver

http://www.health-science-spirit.com/ultimatecleanse.html

Maybe that is what pulls the fluoride out of the thyroid...

6. kathylu

kathylu Gold

Why not buy a supplement with boron in it? Drinking borax sounds about as appealing as drinking a mackerel head smoothie.

7. kathylu

kathylu Gold

Avocado, almonds and brazil nuts are good sources of boron too.

8. chocolate

chocolate Silver

I think I must get a lot. I feel great after I eat brazil nuts and I eat all that I want. I was waiting for the metallic taste of selenium o/d to catch up with me. It hasn't. Garlic is supposed to be also.

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

eat food not chemicals.

10. Mackay

Mackay New Member

Iodine will "pull" flouride out of your thyroid also.

11. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Reviving this old thread.
    I forgot to take boron last night, and sure enough, I woke up an hour early.
    I have been dipping my damp fingertip in borax each night for about a week now, and that small amount (along with my usual magnesium) seems to keep me from waking up early. Thanks for the tip, HoneyChild.

12. Grizz

Grizz New Member

Since finding out about Boron, I have put it to the test with several people who are suffering with terrible arthritis. There are a great many people suffering with joint pain in my area of West Central Tennessee, so I am looking forward to the testing results. One poor woman we know has pain in every joint in her body, and is suffering terribly. If Boron helps this woman it will be a true miracle. In another test case, an ENTIRE FAMILY is suffering joint pain. I should know by November if it is helping any of them.

I tried Boron myself with 2 capsules 3mg in the evening with my usual magnesium supplement, and the results were immediate. My sleep improved dramatically. Apparently I was deficient in Boron.

My experience confirms this link:
    Boron Cures Insomnia:
    01/16/2011: Sheryl from Lawrenceville, Ga. Usa replies: "I have had insomnia for years. I have tried everything... Calcium supplements, melatonin, ambien, benedryl and much more. The ONLY thing that has helped has been Borax, taken as suggested by Ted. I started it for other reasons, but the most amazing thing happened. I slept well for the first time in many years. Give it a try... To all the nay sayers, Borax is only a mineral folks! I have had so many people scared of it, thinking it will harm you. I can testify that I have never felt better! Thanks for this website!"
    http://www.earthclinic.com/CURES/insomnia_questions.html#Question_1191

Since my revelation of Boron curing my insomnia, I have added a new section to "Iodine References" called Boron References:
    http://tinyurl.com/Boron-References

I will report back on any additional success stories I have from promoting Boron tablets.

Grizz

13. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

I have some Borax in the cupboard and decided to try this. Just a teeny bit on the tip of my finger with my magnesium at bedtime. I have slept deeply on the two nights it was added. Interesting...

14. caroline

caroline Moderator

I just was able to buy some Borax - so I am going to try this tonight. Dawn - what mag are you taking before bed?

15. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

I actually have three mags... Take magnesium oratate earlier in the day. At bedtime I take magnesiums malate & glycinate.

Think I'm going to trade in the nighttime mags for some transdermal magnesium oil next time I need to place an order.

16. caroline

caroline Moderator

Will you spray the oil on at night then? before going to bed? I bought some awhile ago and still haven't used it! It is so expensive.... Do you spray it all over? I suppose, in your case, you will be naked and your DH will be doing the spraying :) I am so jealous ...

17. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

That made him laugh! He said to tell you he didn't realize what kind of forum I was posting on :)

It is cheaper to make your own mag oil. I'd like to try both foot soaks and spraying on my skin.

18. We make our own oil but my body itches so much when I use it that the only safe place for me is the butt cheeks! The foot soaks are great idea! We used to do that. Have fun with it! :)

19. caroline

caroline Moderator

I am glad that we could make your DH laugh! I have looked for the stuff to make it but people just rolled their eyes at me - that seems to be a usual occurrence ..... no one new what I was talking about. I think I will ask at a compounding pharmacy in Sydney next time I go. They are a motley crew there -

20. caroline

caroline Moderator

that is hilarious - talk about the process of elimination - and you finally arrive at butt cheeks! You guys are having way too much fun.....I am seriously doing something wrong :)

Patty - where do you buy your truff?