1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Bone edema and Bluelight intoxication

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by George Papamarkos, Aug 10, 2018 at 2:48 AM.

1. Hi @Jack Kruse
    Reading your today's post in fb regarding synovial cysts in lumbar facet joints, I wondered whether there is any connection between blue light and nnEMF intoxication and re-occurring knee bone edemas.

Michalis likes this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

yes, there is. All mediated via leptin and melanopsin connection.

JanSz likes this.
  3. May i please have some refs on the mechanism involved?
    Is this caused due to leptin resistance that affects bone metabolism and density?

Michalis likes this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Very well covered in the Vermont talk in 2018 George and it is time for you to WATCH and ASSIMILATE ITS lessons.

Blue light affects tissues with the highest metabolic rates first.......brain, heart, and bone then immune system. Retinol and melanopsin dysfunction lead to mitochondrial dysfunction by way of the altered melatonin control of mtDNA via autophagy and apoptosis. That is the mechanism.......you can researcher the cites. There are many.

Some covered here and on Patreon: https://www.nih.gov/news-events/nih-research-matters/how-night-shifts-disrupt-metabolism

Blue light causes the circadian arrhythmia in the peripheral clock genes and bone and muscle.
    https://www.cell.com/current-biology/fulltext/S0960-9822(16)30497-3

https://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2016/08/12/light-pollution-may-take-toll-on-muscles-and-bones/

https://phys.org/news/2018-08-chemists-blue.html

https://www.mysanantonio.com/techno...ted-from-smartphones-and-laptops-13146655.php

https://www.facebook.com/drjackkruse/posts/2265446863519655

Each branch of science works within its own particular paradigm. What I am going after assaults many beliefs across many scientific theories. No paradigm should be safe under the inquiry of someone looking for how nature might be at work below our current beliefs and precepts of truth. Clothing has blocked AM sunlight for the last 700,000 years in humans skin (UV AND IR) so that solar stimulus from the eye to the skin and send the signal of power densities of seasons, as a result, our matrix senses it's winter year around. It becomes worse with sunglasses use and the blue light hazard via the eye because of melanopsin and retinol. The gasoline to the fire is food. While carbs out of season, indoor heating, blue light, nnEMF send the signal of perpetual summer & daytime makes the blue-lit circadian arrhythmia more toxic for the eye and skin. Our ability to manufacture a comfortable environment is driving neolithic biological chaos. The mind can't distinguish comfort/convenience from safety and has created a hell for the body that leads to mitochondrial diseases.

Fake light causes your mitochondria ECT to slow because the respiratory proteins enlarge to slow electron tunneling while also creating singlet state electrons while DESTROYING THE MELANOPSIN mechanism linked to the SN and peripheral clock functions IN YOUR BONE.….…..when ECT slows, you up-regulate carbohydrate metabolism by way of AMPK pathways as a collateral EFFECT and not a pathologic effect as most believe today. All this occurs just from the change in frequency of light we allow in our lives. The brain can not tell sunlight from blue light, only your mitochondria can because it is what gives electrons their quantum spin state in a free radical. Moreover, alternative and ancestral clinicians are unaware of this. You no longer can afford to be. The miracle of our brain's physiology isn’t that you can see the world as it is. It’s that you can see the world as it isn’t. Its appearances are often illusions by design. My job is to explain what you can't see but physics has observed to exist. The absence of evidence in a biology book is not an absence of effect. People enjoy having their thoughts reinforced. They resist challenging their personal frame of reference.

Look at this.......they realize Retinol/vitamin A causes a problem in the eye.......none of them seem to realize the reason the debris does not get cleared is that it CAUSES the circadian arrhythmia that leads to retinal disease. As of December 2017 we know this also occurs when the skin is irradiated by blue light because of the melanopsin retinol mechanism. THIS CONTROLS EVERY SYSTEM in the body GEORGE. Of course not one mention that melanopsin has to be bound to retinol either or how retinol becomes toxic to the peripheral clock genes in other tissues like the immune system, gut, and bone. Vermont 2018 talk I gave gets another feather in the cap. https://www.sciencealert.com/how-blue-wavelengths-light-affect-retinal-cell-tissues-eye-disease

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-018-28254-8

A review article for black swans published in the literature on the Diverse Roles of Mitochondria in Immune Responses: Novel Insights Into Immuno-Metabolism http://fron.tiers.in/go/qNkKSj

BLUE LIGHT HAZARD ALERT: Addicted to the blue light drug via your eye and skin to cause melanopsin and Vitamin A issues can cause this:........and the QT#3 blog on Patreon tells you PRECISELY why she developed the bed wetting too.....If you or your kid is a bed wetter or was a bed wetter you can bet at one time in your life you were or are blue light toxic. It is not a guess. It is a fact tied to the wiring of the brainstem. Most people have no idea this is true.........but a mitochondriac neurosurgeon just explained it to all his members clearly.....When you know better you do better. http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/0...to-stop-playing-fortnite-wetting-herself.html

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

anyone with an altered melanopsin mechanism by definition is leptin resistant.

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Antonis, George Papamarkos and JanSz like this.
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I see many patients with synovial cysts in their lumbar facet joints. The synovial tissue in our joints develop insulin resistance from extreme blue light hazard by increasing pro-inflammatory factors and degradation of cartilage...this is a bad thing long term for joints. This results from damage to the melanopsin/retinol system in the skin and eye in humans. Good thing we know good how to increase insulin sensitivity by avoiding blue light and nnEMF! Stop blaming carbs.......it is the light that causes it and food exacerbates the quantum effect in mitochondria to cause insulin resistance via a circadian arrhythmia. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5371020/

Antonis, George Papamarkos and JanSz like this.
  8. Thanks for that @Jack. This fits the whole puzzle together including the puzzle of elevated blood glucose at morning.

PS:I bought but had not the time to study Vermont 2018 properly. Vacations start tomorrow so I hope i will come back wiser :)

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Here is the main one George and I have to say........I am a bit disappointed in you. I gave you the key mechanism in the FREE Vermont 2017 talk on youtube and you CLEARLY missed it. And I gave it to you before the December 2017 paper on melanopsin even came out...........I knew it was coming because of what I said in the VERMONT 2018 talk.........and it is clear to me you mustn't have watched that video......and if you did, your comprehension of the data is off. Maybe it is the blue light you've chosen and why the cognition and bone in you are off.

What did you MISS?

What don't most people know about melatonin? Melatonin and dopamine produced by retinal structures, CONTROL retinal regeneration cycle of ALL photoreceptors (melanopsin), INDEPENDENT of the PINEAL GLAND activity. Do you realize that taking exogenous melatonin or dopamine then has massive implications for the melanopsin/retinol mechanism recently found in December 2017 for the skin, subcutaneous fat, and skin arterioles? Do your experts have any idea what the implications of this are? I bet they don't and I bet you don't either..........too bad because it is quite important to any mammal who inhabits a blue-lit world for more than 4 minutes 6-9AM. The retina is part of the brain and cannot tolerate low oxygen tensions longer than this. Blue light causes the retina to become pseudohypoxic. When this happens every clock gene becomes unconnected to the SCN and you wind up with bad tissue wherever this occurs.

[​IMG]

When melatonin drops this way........people cannot sleep......they stay up too long in the Mediterranean and eat too late and they get bone inflammation and some get cancers in epithelial tissues which are exquisitely sensitive to melatonin because they still use melatonin as a proxy to control autophagy and apoptosis. See if you don't stay up with all I post and write on Patreon.........you ask questions I already ANSWERED IN DETAIL. This aggravates me because it makes me have to endure more blue light at your expense.

CITE:

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ijc.31649

Antonis likes this.
  10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Our relationship here has to be reciprocal.......You want the data from me to get to optimal. I give it. You as a member have a duty as a mitochondriac to stay up with me and read and watch the videos and listen to the free podcasts and ask me questions during the lessons as they unfold. This picture above was from 2016 blogs and the 2017 Vermont video.

I cannot go back over old material over and over again and expose myself to all this blue light every time somebody refuses to do their part. If you think I am being difficul there.......so be it.

I think it is inconsiderate. But as a member, I have obliged you............. this time.

George Papamarkos and Antonis like this.
  11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The irony of this message is also a history lesson: the Human Dark ages are now being built in its 2.0 version brought about by the blue light and nnEMF of Big Tech and the US FCC. It is the perfect oxymoron for the perfect storm for cells who use sunlight to signal.

13. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

I will probably be LR if not yet if I stay here.

14. Thanks a lot for all that @Jack.
    @Jack Kruse I am pretty aware of the melanopsin/melatonin/retinol cycles. What i did miss here is the connection with bones and that' why I have asked. The rest are pretty establish in me. We are here with you 'cause we do appreciate the quality of you data, but, personally, I often stuggle to keep up timewise and managed all this info. I read and follow you but it is not always easy to combine all this massive amount of information from all these years, given that I do not have the necessary background so I often have to go and read the basics in biology in order to cope with the terminology and the basic mechanisms.
    Although, we may do our part, sometimes there may be things that missed, misunderstood or even consumed at once and not properly digested.
    So plz show some indulgence from time to time for the less scrupulous students :)

Antonis likes this.
  15. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

I am the same too. We have to listen to all the webinars and blogs and if we see something that we don't understand then we search in Google for more analyzing and explanation maybe. We don't need to understand everything and every word. Just the connection from each thing

16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

That is correct. I think these things are why the Q & A 's are important. When you are confused that is the place to bring it up and straighten it out.

Antonis likes this.