1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Bohdan's down under optimal journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Bohdan, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Bohdan

Bohdan New Member

Great chance for me to start off the journal not long after I've had a range of diagnostics done:
    1. Whole Blood toxic and essential elements (Doctor's Data)
    2. DUTCH (dried urine test for comprehensice hormones), which also included tests for Melatonin and Oxidative Stress (8-OHdG)
    3. Other "pathology" tests - thyroid function, CRP, Vit D etc etc
    Includng the diagnostic files as pat of my record.

Some really interesting observations/red flags for me (had discussion with my practitioner):
    1. There's a whole suite of minerals (lithium, selenium, magnesium, manganese, etc) that is falling on lower quartile. To me suggestive of maybe a genetic/SNP issue; plan to do 123andMe sequencing.
    2. Some v high hormone levels - cortisol and estrogen
    3. V High oxidative stress
    Have been trying to practice (though not consistently) some of the protocols Javk has mentioned, such as morning sunlight and blueblockers at night, but it seems i need to double down on the advice. More morning light exposure seems to be a good start for this.

Attached Files:

2. KruseKadet

KruseKadet New Member

too have

Hey Bodhan, I too have super high estrogen. If you get any good tips, looking forward to hearing about them! x Kruse Kadet

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

welcome....