1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Body voltage reading

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by nicld, Oct 27, 2014.

1. nicld

nicld Gold

Next task is getting the electrician to come out and rewire the living room. They were not sure if they could rewire the whole house or if that was even needed. I told him yesterday that the living room HAS to be rewired, that is going to be a non-negotiable task. The readings in that room are so high and my DD and DH spends most of their time in there that I just cannot have readings that high. We have a nice combo of newer ungrounded wiring and the old cloth covered wires. We were hoping to have all of the cloth covered redone but if adding the GFI to the breaker box for the bedrooms helps then I can hold off since the electrician did not sound that happy to do that and the costs that come with it. t was running under his head to the window fan and his alarm clock (which I have now moved as far away from him as I can and inside his dresser drawer). Also rerouted the extension cord to come from the other wall so there is nothing plugged in on the wall where our bed is. I did see what difference I got from shutting off the breakers and did not see a real difference. It might not drop to nothing without shutting off the whole house and that is not going to happen. The readings from his side dropped to below 1V which is good. I will be trying to relisten to week 1 of the EMF webinar again.

2. nicld

nicld Gold

Received the quote yesterday and he tried not to scare me about the cost but worst case scenario is $4700 (gulp) but I kinda expected that. Hoping it will be alot less since for the rewiring of the living room they can go through the basement.

3. nicld

nicld Gold

Hope I am doing this right but I made my own grounding cord that plugs into the wall to test myself at work. Just have the ground cord attached to the plug and attached to my wire which I have attached to my meter. This is plugged into the wall since I have no way of attaching a wire to a grounding rod outside at work.

I work in an engineering wing, on the ground floor on a painted concrete slab that was added when my company bought the building and has all new electrical and is up to code. When I tested at my office space it looks GREAT (better than the house). With shoes on, my reading was about 0.32 V, when I took my shoes off and put my bare feet on the painted concrete, it dropped to 0.002V. WHOOOHOOOO, I can be grounded at work. I then went and touched my phone not is airplane mode and my salt lamp and it went up to about 1.5V. I then took my bare foot and placed it over by the surge protector and it went to 2.3-3V. I

I am so glad to know that where I spend 45 hours a week is not horrible. Now to just get the BluTech glasses to help protect against the blue light and I should be mitigating all the risks the best I can while still working. I do have a wired keyboard and wired mouse and my monitors are about 2 feet away. Now I will be trying to sit barefoot as much as I can at work. There was no way that I was going to try grounding at work using the electrical system and this just shows it was a good decision and not needed.

20150701_090617.jpg
    At desk with shoes on.
    20150701_090630.jpg
    At desk without shoes.
    20150701_090801.jpg
    Touching my salt lamp.
    20150701_090715.jpg
    Touching the surge protector with bare foot and other shoe on.

Jude likes this.
  4. nicld

nicld Gold

Electrician coming out on Monday. Hope his estimate of $4700 is not the actual cost but it has to be done.

5. nicld

nicld Gold

Whooohoooo, small victory. The DH actually did watch the video I sent him on using a body voltage meter and he does understand why I am having the house fixed. Next step is to get him a battery operated alarm clock like mine since his side of the bed is higher than mine.

6. nicld

nicld Gold

House has been rewired and my readings in the living room that were as high as 10V some days are now down to 0.5V. WHOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO

It also took alot less time then was estimated and they changed out as many of the bad wires as they could reach, which was the majority of them.

This was what was in my walls. Fabric coated, non grounded wires. EEEEEEKKKKKKKKKK

11737875_10205476851653901_1349316422519584322_n.jpg

thisbirdhaswings likes this.
  7. cinnamon

cinnamon Gold

Oh my goodness, Nicole!! As ugly as it is that you had that hiding behind your walls, it does look like it could be a real candidate for the answer to that burning question over the past few years as to why you were working so hard toward optimal and feeling like you were running on a treadmill! :rolleyes: :confused:o_O

Just think of how much your health and well-being is going to improve now! :D:)

thisbirdhaswings likes this.
  8. nicld

nicld Gold

Oh I so hope so. I am really hoping my DD has the greatest health effect since she has only lived in the house with the shitty wiring. We have been in the house for 18 years now. At least when we go to buy the next place, I know what and how to test. They will probably think I am bat shit crazy but who the hell cares. I cannot afford to be in a house with that high of EMF's.

Jude and Lahelada like this.
  9. thomas

thomas Sun Worshipper

Thank Nicole. I think we can all benefit from your experience and be extra careful about electricity. Actually measuring body voltage. Good stuff.

10. nicld

nicld Gold

Thanks. Jack always says to check your environment and glad I kept on checking. I still may not be in the ideal place but it is way better then it was.

11. Jude

Jude Gold

Smart girl!!!! well done.:):)

12. Inger

Inger Silver

Great stuff Nicole......... great work of yours :) :) :)