1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Body voltage reading

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by nicld, Oct 27, 2014.

1. nicld

nicld Gold

I don't think mine are as I have an old county farm house but I will definitely be checking. My hot water heater is different then my force hot water house heating system.

2. Johnny Downunder

Johnny Downunder New Member

It is connected to the socket which goes to the shared house grounding rod outside. I will set up a separate one and test again.

3. nicld

nicld Gold

I have never used my outlets but am very curious to see what they read. Best to try it connected to a grounding rod straight outside.

Danny likes this.
  4. nicld

nicld Gold

Still using the grounding strap at night. Right now feeling a bit weird. Not sure if it is a good weird or a bad weird. But, I did just order some hsCRP tests from Direct Labs. Now I just need to schedule a time to go get one done.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2014
  5. nicld

nicld Gold

Feeling better each day. Even my male cat came and sat on me today and he never does that.

NeilBB likes this.
  6. PaulG

PaulG New Member

nicld likes this.
  7. nicld

nicld Gold

Update. So I no longer get the tingly feeling that I was getting when I hooked myself up to the grounding strap. Last time I checked my body voltage on my Magnetico while hooked up to the grounding strap the reading were lower than when I started which I think it is good. Sleep is still getting better and the brain fog is getting better every day.
    The first pic is without the grounding strap on while on the Magnetico and the second is with it on on the Magnetico. It used to read 220 mV.

IMG_20141116_154512.jpg IMG_20141116_155247.JPG

I will recheck myself in the living room this weekend and see how they compare.

I did get a salt lamp for work since that is a pretty high EMF environment. I have had it for about a week and when I first plugged it in I had such a weird feeling in my head that I had to turn it off. Now I am able to keep it on all day and I am hoping that it is helping. It was just so weird.

Danny likes this.
  8. Inger

Inger Silver

weird about the salt lamp.. I have three of them in my home.. I have not felt much tho but I have them for a year already.
    I will start grounding soon again in my horse barn i think....

9. nicld

nicld Gold

^^^^ I am getting one for at home too now. I will be sure to check the body voltage when sitting by it.

Ok, so last night as I was starting to fall asleep in bed I thought that I have felt a surge come though my grounding wire and through the body. Needless to say I took it off and slept without it. Never felt that before and not even sure if it was real. I will have to do more testing tonight and see if anything changed.

I do know that my overall voltage has changed. When testing without being grounded the levels are not as high as they used to be and I don’t seem to be as negative when I am grounded. I will try to get some new pictures this weekend.

I am feeling pretty good and no slump in energy. I will be getting my HsCRP checked next month to see where I am at. Besides that I am not sure how else to check and see if the grounding strap at night is helping or hurting.

Danny likes this.
  10. Danny

Danny New Member

Hi nicld. Did you ever determine if the grounding strap while sleeping was working for you? My grounding sheet is hooked up to the ground port in an electrical outlet. I am going to start trying grounding it to a rod outside in the ground. I do not have a magnetico by the way, just a grounding sheet. Thanks!

11. nicld

nicld Gold

I don't think it was. It may have been too much for me being grounded and on my Magnetico. I never really figured out what was going on with my readings being negative when hooked up. I still have to go and check the area where the rod it with my Tri-Field meter though. I did check other areas around the outside of my house and got no readings.

Danny likes this.
  12. Danny

Danny New Member

When measuring body voltage is there a preferred range?

13. nicld

nicld Gold

Danny likes this.
  14. nicld

nicld Gold

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!

So my living room is CRAP!!!!!!! Something is going on and now I am basically afraid to spend any time in there. I got a new meter that reads volts way better and am actually testing the AC current and NOT the DC current (yes, I am a blonde). Been testing it a couple of times and last night it was up to 11V in one area!!!! Yes it is carpeting so I am sure that may have something to do with it but when I turn off the breaker to the house, it drops to almost nothing. I do not get the same readings in the kitchen and the further away from the living room I get the better the readings get. And to think, I would lay on the floor before bed.

I am not getting my trifeild to really show anything expect near power cords. I did test with the power cords unplugged and still got a higher reading. When I turned off the breaker to the living room it dropped a bunch but was still a bit high.

Also, I have the computer grounding plug that Michael Neuert suggested and when I had that plugged into my laptop, my readings went over 20 (WTF!!!!!!).

So, next step will be to buy a outlet tester and see if the outlets in the living room are even grounded. I also got stuff to make a buzz stick that I will be trying to pinpoint where the high readings maybe coming from. http://emfhelpcenter.com/

I have already contacted 2 electricians to see what they know about EMF’s and if they can come out and give me an estimate on what is going on.

Then there is the fun part, convincing the hubby that something is wrong. He kinda poopoo’s what I am doing. He was off playing D and D last night when I did more testing so I sent him a video on body voltage to watch and said that I am very concerned about the testing that I did. He can’t deny that there is something going on when I see about replicating the testing I did for him. It might wait until Tuesday when we have the carpet replaced. I will be curious to see if it is just the carpeting, which would really really suck since we are keeping carpeting in the living room. We also had an outlet that just quit working a couple of years ago and we cannot figure out why. Maybe that is the source, just not sure.

Now I know why I feel better sitting outside!!!!

15. nicld

nicld Gold

My one at home does but the one I am using at work does not. I don't even have the one at home plugged in right now since it is staying light so long.

thisbirdhaswings likes this.
  16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The real magic happens when you get out of society's easy solutions and start to think for yourself and deconstruct everything. Your environment usually holds the keys.

Danny likes this.
  17. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

It does sound like ungrounded wiring, Nicole. How old is your home? We just replaced all the electrical wiring in our farm house. Do you have a grounding rod outside your house, usually near the breaker panel?

18. nicld

nicld Gold

I have an old old house. I think we saw the first easement on the property was in 1929. My "basement" is actually the old root cellar as the walls in that section are at least 8" think on each side.

I know I do not have a grounding rod since the power coming into the house is already buried from the electrical pole to the house.

After I do a little more testing this weekend (and take more pictures), I will be scheduling a time for an electrician to come out. One of the one that responded does have some knowledge about it but I will make sure that I do more reading this weekend and relisten to the EMF bootcamp again to make sure that I have as much knowledge as I can.

I just tried to stay out of the living room last night and when I was in it, I was grounded. I know that is not the best and that I need to get rid of the source of the high EMF's but that may take a little time so I will keep grounding myself until it gets fixed.

19. nicld

nicld Gold

Oh holy hell, almost none of my outlets in the house are grounded. One of the few ones is in the bathroom, which we just remodeled and our contractor ran new wires. Since this one is grounded I am thinking that my box is grounded but none of the wiring is. We have been in this house for almost 18 years and we had always talked about getting the wiring redone, guess we should have.

So for now, I am going to keep my grounding strap on as much as I can at home and keep it on the DD. I will be letting the DH know when he gets home that we will be needing to rewire and show him that none of the "three" prong outlets are actually grounded.

It took me a bit but glad I never gave up on rechecking the house and good thing I never bought anything to "plug" in to be grounded. I would have been just zapping myself.

Lahelada likes this.
  20. nicld

nicld Gold

So, still doing more testing and rearranging to get the nnEMF’s better in the house. The DH was working OT last night so I took the opportunity to do more testing and mainly in the bedroom. When I would test using the body voltage meter on my Magnetico bed I was still getting higher readings that I was like (2V), way too high. It was even higher on the DH side. I bought an amplifier to make a “buzz stick” to help pinpoint more stuff to look at. I have a sound machine that was plugged into an extension cord coming from the other side of the room but the plug in box was about 2 feet away. BINGO, that plug in went through the roof on the buzz stick. Since I am not ready to give up the sound machine it got moved 5 feet away and on the dresser and not the nightstand. My readings on the meter went down to 0.3 to 0.5V, way better. At these levels I feel it is ok to hook myself up to the grounding rod again at night.

Did some work on the DH’s side as well. We had a large extension cord that was running under his head to the window fan and his alarm clock (which I have now moved as far away from him as I can and inside his dresser drawer). Also rerouted the extension cord to come from the other wall so there is nothing plugged in on the wall where our bed is. I did see what difference I got from shutting off the breakers and did not see a real difference. It might not drop to nothing without shutting off the whole house and that is not going to happen. The readings from his side dropped to below 1V which is good. I will be trying to relisten to week 1 of the EMF webinar again.