1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Body voltage reading

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by nicld, Oct 27, 2014.

1. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

I notice the meter is on a different setting for the carpet reading

2. nicld

nicld Gold

For one of them I turned it to millivolts. Here is the pic with it set to volts.

IMG_20141108_083324.jpg

3. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

I'm gonna have a play with my multimeter soon - want to change the battery first because the reading are reanging all over the place but they are similar magnitudes to yours. I'm getting anywhere from -100mV to -150mV when I'm not grounded and -70mV to -25mV when I am. Will post when I have more consistent readings.

nicld likes this.
  4. nicld

nicld Gold

Sleep was even better last night. Not totally sleeping though the night again but getting there.

Plus hell froze over a bit since the hubby's cat came and sat on me.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2014
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Re: cancer and the use of metformin:Warburg and Crabtree effect directly link to a broken DC current. It is all physics. Electrons move in circuits within and outside the body. the voltages are small in biophysics which upsets the belief system of most........on the order of 0.01 volts, but it is measurable. Go buy a high quality volt ohm meter and check for your self. You will see massive difference all over tissues. For example you nise is more positive than your mouth which is more negative. This sets up a classic cathode anode experiment that is the basis if redox electrochemistry. You'll find the voltage varies with respiration and HR. Why? magnetic flux in air flows due diatomic paramagnetic oxygen and in the blood DHA and O2 do the same. This means there has to be an opposing flow of metal ions between these circuits to close the circuit. Metformin provides those ions..............that is why it works. The electromagnetic force is amazing when you get how she works. Becker did.

So.........why is hypoxia bad for a eukaryote and good for a prokaryote? hypoxia = A low redox potential = a low delta psi. It is a state where water chemistry is very altered. Water is lacking inside and around cells, and cells are dehydrated. The water that is left behind has very little oxygen tension in it. This is why they call it hypoxia. It has altered levels of protons and/or electrons in it too. This metabolic situation leads to karyotype contraction. This means the number, size and shape of chromosomes becomes altered. The exclusion zone of water is smaller than it should be in most disease and it has an altered ability to allow protons to flow through ATPsynthetase Fo in mitochondria. This does not allow water to bind to proteins and cell membranes properly and it alters their ability to sense the magnetic fields in their environment. It directly affects the mitochondrial magnetic sense. Sunlight and a magnetic field's flux flows are capable of ionizing water in the entire universe, including inside your cells. This very basic fact is not yet a biologic law, however, it is a natural physical law found everywhere we look. Biology and medicine just have not changed their gaze from mutated genes yet.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2014
  6. nicld

nicld Gold

Did not sleep with the grounding strap on last night and did not really notice a difference in sleep. Still woke up a bit early and one of my furry children kept wanting to sleep by me. Not sure if he just wanted to be by me again or if he was hungry and wanted to wake me to feed him. Did have the weird feeling last night of feeling my pulse throughout the whole body as I have experienced this before. Might see about getting a blood pressure monitor and see what is going on when this happens. I also did not get cold before bed but really hot. The small glass of wine and the fact that my football team was delivering a beating to a division rival may have played an effect too.

7. NeilBB

NeilBB New Member

I had same problem. Try being an LSU guy in Alabama and having to listen to that incessant, "Roll Tide" crap all year long... ;)

Last edited: Nov 10, 2014
  8. nicld

nicld Gold

^^^^ They did deliver an epic whooping. I wanted the score to be 42 -0 by half time so I could go to sleep and they obliged.

Oh and you are an LSU fan, you did beat my college team this year too (WI Badgers) but barely. :cool:

NeilBB likes this.
  9. nicld

nicld Gold

So not sure what happened Sunday night but all Monday I felt just a little out of it. After the wonderful drive home in the sleet, ate supper and snuggled in to start reading Zapped with my grounding strap on. I got so tired that I crawled in bed about 8:30 and decided to keep the strap on. Slept pretty good. Did wake about 4:30 to pee but crawled back in and think I had another sleep cycle. Again last night, two of our three cats needed to sit by me including the one that hates me.

Feeling much better today.

10. Johnny Downunder

Johnny Downunder New Member

Newbie question, is the meter set to AC or DC? I get 12 volts AC lying in bed and it increases to 15 when I lean against the aluminium window sill.

11. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Johnny, you set it to AC when you want to see what kind of voltage is flying around in your environment (which you are serving as an antenna for). What Dr. Kruse is talking about above would be DC current between two parts of your body, I believe. 12 volts just lying in bed isn't optimal, btw.

12. Johnny Downunder

Johnny Downunder New Member

Thank-you. Yes, 12 -15 volts seems high. I have actually just finished building a solar / DC only 'health' cabin so I'll be sleeping in peace soon.

13. nicld

nicld Gold

Slept pretty good again but feeling bloated. Have to watch this very carefully and make sure that this grounding is not harming and making the weight come back on. Mental clarity has been getting better too.

14. nicld

nicld Gold

Oooh, that is high. Is your grounding "rod" outside or are you using a grounded outlet?

15. nicld

nicld Gold

Ok, so now I am freeking out a bit that the grounding during bed is harming. I just feel so inflamed today. The belly is all bloated and the head feels like a small fire is going on. Maybe is it just the after effects of getting glutened last Friday or the almonds I ate yesterday but I am not sure. I am going to give it maybe 2 weeks and go get the HsCRP rechecked. If it has gone down then I will continue, if higher, I AM DONE!!!

Again, hats off to Jack for all the bio-hacks he does.

16. Inger

Inger Silver

it is so hard to do bio hacks... as there can be so many factors involved.. darn!
    I could help to keep a journal.. that would make it easier to do a "cleaner" bio hack I guess.
    I am scared to harm me too... I am a bit skeptical to the grounding rod but I have to say I want to figure it out too... the truth
    would be so convenient to just ground all night long. If it only works like that :rolleyes:

NeilBB and nicld like this.
  17. NeilBB

NeilBB New Member

I agree, Inger. I expressed to Jack a long time ago that I was concerned that most people did not have the scientific rigor or background to be able to control and interpret their self-experimentation meaningfully and safely. Although, I love the idea in principle, I remain quite concerned about the execution. The problem is, though, since academia has so thoroughly lost its way, and since everyone's quantum environment is so unique, I see no alternative than for people to take such experimentation into their own hands. In a perfect world, I think that would be the job of a personal quantum physician. To help patients design and objectively interpret their biohacks and and then to intervene in other ways when clinically necessary. That's kind-of what Jack seems to do now, but his time and resources are very limited...

Lahelada likes this.
  18. Inger

Inger Silver

Yes.... we should all do bio hacks and share. But if we are a little broken the risk can seem to be too big.. especially for women
    Still, if we have the discipline and wisdom to make clean biohacks they sure are so very valuable. Requires a lot of knowledge tho

19. nicld

nicld Gold

That is why I am going to give it one month and see where I am at and retest the HsCRP.

Thankfully I do have some experience in designing tests (DOE’s) and gage r&r’s and how to account for some variables.

I made sure to verify that the multimeter that I was using was correct by validating the results with a better reader. For what it is worth, I also checked my readings against my husband in various locations in the house and we were about the same.

I still cannot figure out why the grounding rod gives me different readings then the copper pipe when in the exact same location.

This weekend I will see what happens when I hook at a wire to our copper pipe hot water heating system. Also going to try and go outside and retest the pipe versus rod now that the ground is freezing. Might also try to see what the readings are with the water pipe coming into the house.

It is good to know that I am not the only one seeing negative readings on their meter.

20. JanSz

JanSz Gold

This weekend I will see what happens when I hook at a wire to our copper pipe hot water heating system.
    =========================
    In my town the code says that on water heater the cold and hot pipes must be electrically connected.

/