1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Body voltage reading

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by nicld, Oct 27, 2014.

1. Inger

Inger Silver

I am doing the nightly grounding strap on and off...... a few days on then off again.... i need to figure out this mystery too....

2. nicld

nicld Gold

I have not been able to find anything about getting a negative reading on the meter. I might try only hooking up before going to bed and see what happens. This weekend I will go back outside and check my grounding rod that is just sitting out there and see if the levels have dropped. If it has. I might move my copper wire from the copper pipe to that one and see how it goes. Have to get this figured out soon since snow has started to fly and the ground is going to freeze solid. No sitting outside for hours barefoot anymore.

Look at us, doing a bio-hack!!!!

3. nicld

nicld Gold

Oh and I am also re-listening to the EMF bootcamp.

NeilBB likes this.
  4. NeilBB

NeilBB New Member

I'm trying to understand your setup but not really following you. Is your voltmeter negative terminal grounded when you measure body voltage? They way Neuert did it was to ground the negative terminal to earth and hold positive terminal to skin in various environments. Is that how you are doing it?

5. nicld

nicld Gold

Yep. My black ground terminal is either touching a grounding device or is attached to the copper wire that is attached to the grounding device outside. I hold the red positive terminal in my fingers or I have touched the inside of my check.

When I lay on my Magnetico it drops to zero but when I attach the wrist strap my body voltage reading drops to negative numbers.

Inger has had the same experience on her pad too, right Inger?

I am also talking about it just dropping to -.2 volts so not real dramatic just odd. Also the highest reading I have ever had in my house with any of the grounding rods (which are in question) is 0.5 V. I feel like I am doing it right but it is not making sense to me right now.

6. NeilBB

NeilBB New Member

If you are using 2 different grounding rods, one for the black terminal and one for the wrist strap, then that small voltage likely reflects a slight difference in potential actually in the ground at those two different sites, whether it's positive or negative just depends on which of the two rods is higher. There are no absolute voltages. It's all relative, even ground voltages. Calling ground "zero" is arbitrary. Personally, I don't think it's a big deal.

Also realize that if this is the case, then that small potential you measure on your skin will likely go away once you stop the measurement. The voltage is actually created by the process of measurement and being in contact with two slightly different grounds. When you are just lying on the Magnetico, not measuring, you skin voltage likely returns to zero.

I still think the RF could be an issue on the Magnetico though, like we talked about before.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2014
    Josh (Paleo Osteo) likes this.
  7. nicld

nicld Gold

No it is the same grounding rod to test the neutral and then adding the grounding strap. I have an alligator clip on the end of the wire and I can have end of the wrist strap and the black terminal probe on at the same time.

I will try to post a pictures of what I am seeing and what I am doing. I just want to make sure I am not harming myself.

8. NeilBB

NeilBB New Member

Sure. Other possibility I can think of then is that one of the two grounding wires (wriststrap or black terminal wire) is running through a small electric field somewhere on its path.

What happens when you put the red terminal on the wriststrap contact itself and leave the black where it is? I would do this both in the bed with the magnetico and then with the wrist strap right next to the grounding rod to see if there is a difference.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2014
  9. Penny

Penny New Member

The question I always had was just because you happen to look at the voltmeter at one time and it reads negative voltage - mine reads around -195 but it fluctuates and I have a Gardner Bender - it will tell you nothing about any spikes that happen in the middel of the night when say your neighbor's jacuzzi turns on - unless you use an oscilliscope and log it (they have free software) over a period of time, it seems to me you could be experiencing postive voltage and not even know what harm you are doing... an engineer on youtube did that and he figured out in the summer he always felt like crap because he was going barefoot and the ground voltage was nailing him - it's like a $200.oo oscilliscope - amazing really...

10. nicld

nicld Gold

I will look into this, thanks.

11. nicld

nicld Gold

So did some more testing and will start to post pictures soon. I rechecked my grounding rod that is in my basement and the readings were lower. I am thinking that my overall body voltage is lowering which is a good thing I think. My cats seems to be wanting to be by me more. Even my hubby's cat who seems to want me dead so she can have him all too herself is sitting by me more.

Sleep was ok last night but was better then the night before.

12. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

Animals can be so sensitive its amazing. A wonderful lady over here had breast cancer - she used to go sit in the paddock with the horses and they would surround her and even lick her - she was absolutely certain they were working on healing her. With animal's sensitivity to smells etc. Im sure they can smell health and disease - not so far fetched when you consider what JK said about women smelling men's immune systems in the sex webinar. Also not so far fetched that animals will share their electrons with you.

My wife's first pregnancy had a lot of false alarms but we learned from that and subsequent pregnancies that when her cat threw up, the baby was definitely coming.

sjoshua and kovita like this.
  13. kovita

kovita Gold

I wonder what the dogs smell from me...my friends have to close their dogs when. i visit, because they do not miss a chance to "try their luck". The other day I was "taken" from back by a ram while viewing a farm for sale. Lucky me the human males are not so "affected", or maybe unlucky me ;-)
    In the serious side, I think the same about the animal senses. The story with your wifes delivery is a story to tell ;-)

14. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

They probably are, but animals have no boundaries :D

nicld likes this.
  15. nicld

nicld Gold

Da-Mo, that is cool about the cat and that it was a good thing. There have been stories about cats here in the US that can sense when someone in a nursing home is about to pass away. The are usually avoid people but when it is someone's time they sit on their bed and won't leave.

16. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

Quantum entanglement?

17. nicld

nicld Gold

So here are my pictures from today's monitoring.

IMG_20141108_082258.jpg

This is how I am testing and was right away in the morning after a night on my Magnetico. This reading when my wire is attached to the grounding rod in my basement.

IMG_20141108_082429.jpg

This is the reading when I hook myself up to my grounding strap to the same wire as the grounding wire in the basement.

IMG_20141108_083227.jpg

This is the reading when the grounding wire is attached to the the copper pipe stuck in the ground outside the bedroom.

IMG_20141108_083344.jpg

This is the reading when the grounding strap is on me and grounding wire is hooked up to the copper pipe outside.

I am standing barefoot on carpeting and do believe that this makes a difference and we have been running the humidifier the past week.

18. nicld

nicld Gold

Here is my basement set-up. Just testing the normal voltage and not having the grounding strap on.
    IMG_20141108_151029.jpg
    This is the same reading that I got when I turned off all of the power to the house.

19. nicld

nicld Gold

And here is my outside set up. On the left is the grounding rod I bought from a store and on the right is the old copper water pipe.
    IMG_20141108_151536.jpg

This is my reading from the meter with the grounding probe attached to the copper pipe and I did take off my leather slipper and stood on the cold ground.
    IMG_20141108_151704.jpg

And here is the reading from the grounding rod right beside the copper pipe. I did have to have the reading probe between the toes since I only have 2 hands.

IMG_20141108_151756.jpg
    I did notice that when I was testing this one that the reading where fluctuating from pretty low to as high as this. From what I have read this could be just from the body.

20. nicld

nicld Gold

I also checked when I was in my tub and I got the highest readings there sitting in the tub, 0.7 V.
    Not happy about this and there is only one outlet and an over head light in there. I will test again in the morning when I can shut the power off for a bit It went way down when I got out of the tub and even lower when I stepped on the ceramic tile off of the rug. Oh and I did have Epsom salt in the water too.

I will try to get some pics of the readings on my Magnetico tonight and retest myself this evening. I did do 2 hours of CT with a starting temp of 46F so we will see if that makes a difference.

All I know is that I have a cat sitting by me again and she is not one to sit by me that often. I hope my animals are telling me that I am reducing inflammation and gaining electrons.