1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Body voltage reading

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by nicld, Oct 27, 2014.

1. nicld

nicld Gold

I am having some issues with figuring out my readings. For some reason I get a negative reading on my meter. I have the black and red hooked up right.

Anyone else get negative readings when grounding? Just want to make sure that I am doing this right since I am having doubts.

2. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

What happens when you swap the terminals over?

3. nicld

nicld Gold

^^^^I did that last night but cannot remember what happened, I will try again tonight. I did double check the manual and with the hubby to make sure that I had the terminals right and they were.

Here is what I have been finding. I bought a copper grounding rod and drove it into the ground in my basement by another old pipe that was used when we had a shallow point well. Initially testing it and thought it was not too bad. Then I started testing upstairs. I was getting readings of about 400 mV in the living room (where all of the electronics are), not horrible but I still think too high. Odd thing was when I was sitting on the sofa and put my feet on the ottoman the reading dropped, very weird. It was lower in my kitchen and of course in the bedroom where the Magnetico is.

So this weekend I did some deeper diving into it. I shut off all the power to the house and retested. I got the exact same readings and this confused the hell out of me. I measure stuff for a living and this was stumping me. So I went back to the source, back to the grounding rod in the basement. With all the power off I touched the grounding terminal to the rod and it measured 500ish mV, WTF. Obviously it was NOT grounded. So I stuck the ground terminal in the ground right next to the rod and the readings went to 0. Back to square 1. I did have an old copper water pipe so I took that and stuck it outside in my garden beside the house and got 0 mV to negative mV readings. Ran a new wire from that pipe into the house and that is where I started to get more negative readings.

Last night I started testing the two wires right next to each other. The one that was attached to the pipe outside and one that was attached to the rod in the basement. I was getting negative readings from the one outside and 400’s again from the one it the basement. Based on some readings that I did, I attached the grounding terminal to the wire attached to the pipe outside and the reading terminal to the wire that is attached to the basement and got a reading over 800 mV. Then I put the ground on the wire in to the basement and the red to the wire going outside and got a negative 800mV reading. So I am seriously confused.

I also decided to test the readings on the hubby when we crawled in bed. Without the grounding strap on we both we at about 0 mV to just below 0mV. I then attached the strap to him and it read -200 mV, the same as I got so I know it is not just me.

Tonight I will be getting a new grounding rod since the one that it is the basement is way too deep to pull out now.

Like I said, I am a Quality Engineer which means I measure and analyze data but this one is just stumping me. Is it ok to have negative readings? I am thinking of borrowing one of the calibrated volt meters from work tonight and see if I get different results. The one I am using is also from work but it is not calibrated but really has not been used since we bought it.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2014
  4. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

From a link someone posted elsewhere in the forum . . .

http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1609973

5. BTA

BTA New Member

I said that along time ago, nobody picked up on the fact you can't heal until your voltage is past -50. If you're over -20 going toward 0 you're in serious trouble.

6. Penny

Penny New Member

Uh, I can't get my meter to read any negatives anywhere... if I ground, zero is as low as it ever gets... ? I stick the ground into ground and touch the red terminal - even stuck it in different kinds of water this morning - microwaved read something over 300 - R/O was around 3 as was alkaline... tap water was around 6...

I even piked an apple and I think it read 3... was looking for some way to get the bloody thing to measure negatively... but no go... ?

Maybe I should be measuring PH instead...

7. BTA

BTA New Member

too funny - they are a bit tricky to operate. If you have a multimeter? look for mV setting.

8. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

9. nicld

nicld Gold

Last night I bought a new grounding rod and stuck it in the ground right outside of the bedroom. I tested just the rod outside and got a 0 reading. Then I added the wire that I was going to use for it outside and again got a 0. Ran the wire in the house and tested it right next to the window. The readings changed a bit but my king side Magnetico is very close. I then went back into the living room and checked that and the reading went back up to 400+ mV. WTF.

Just to make sure it is not me I had my husband repeat the test and he got the same readings. But when I have shoes on in the living room the levels are closer to 0. I had basically the same results when I had all of the power off in the house. This weekend I will be repeating the power off testing with the new wire that it outside. I will also recheck myself when I have the grounding strap on in various areas of the house again.

So, does anyone know if the carpeting could be causing the higher readings? We will be replacing the carpeting when the dog dies and I am not opposed to putting in hardwood floors with a wool rug on it as I have laminate floors in 2 of the bedrooms.

I do feel a better about doing grounding at night with a wrist strap on while sleeping on the Magnetico. The reading for me and my husband while on the Magnetico and grounding strap on are still just over -200 mV.

10. Inger

Inger Silver

I did, BPA ;)
    I do already knew it had to be on the minus side, but it was cool you mentioned it too :)

11. Penny

Penny New Member

Oh thanks for that:) I got -90 or so when I stuck it into an outlet and put my fingers around the red lead... the alkaline water was measuring 60 mV when I stuck the ground into the ground and the red lead into the water... probably not so hot then... ?

But, at least I'm using the right setting now... :)

Last edited: Oct 29, 2014
  12. Penny

Penny New Member

I'm sure you know *way* more about this than I, but maybe you have this:

http://www.dirtyelectricity.ca/dirty_electricity_four_components.htm

Ground Currents and Plumbing Current

[​IMG]
    Every time an electron leaves a power plant to create electricity for our homes, schools and offices it must return to create more electricity – fundamental law of physics. Today, the earth’s surface has a higher conductivity then the utility’s overburdened neutral return wire, so now it's estimated that as much as 70 to 80% of returning current travels back along the earth’s surface in what’s known as the “skin-effect.”

Many homes today are now affected by plumbing current . The happens when some of the current that would normally return through the electrical service line is instead channeled into the grounding system, where it returns to the transformer by way of alternate paths, including water pipes, the public water main and neighboring residences.

Two laws of physics support the fact that returning electrical ground current takes the path of least resistance and will take any and all paths - including into your home. This EMF energy can be conducted into a home's electrical system through water and gas pipes, phones lines, and other conductive objects instead of back to the substation through the neutral return wire as originally designed.

These electrical contaminates can then intermingle with a building’s 60 Hertz (Hz) electricity, polluting it it with undesirable high frequeicies and in some cases higher voltages. We are capacitively coupled to this with this run-away electric energy by simply being in a contaminate building or in contact with common household fixtures like sinks, bathtubs and other conductive objects.

13. nicld

nicld Gold

SnapCrab_NoName_2014-10-29_14-23-35_No-00.png

This is the meter that I am using and it is set to the volt side. I am probably going to see if I can borrow a better one from our maintenance department and compare the two. Your measurements are only as good as the tool that you are using.

14. nicld

nicld Gold

Finally getting around to watching the videos Da-Mo it is it actually making alot of sense. It makes sense why i might have been feeling worse in the beginning when he made the thumb analogy. Damaged cells are dying and getting replaced.

Still trying to figure out if the voltage in the cells can be tested with a body voltage meter. To me, it seems it should be different.

I checked my new grounding rod outside again and either I have something going on outside or the rods are not truly grounding. The one read 550 mV again but my copper pipe that I have still reads 0. So yesterday I disconnected the my wire from my grounding rod and attached it to the copper pipe again and did sleep with it and felt much better. I will keep checking it but pretty soon the ground will freeze and I will be out of luck. I will recheck my basement again and if all else fails, go sit down there for a while every night.

15. nicld

nicld Gold

Not sure if my “house” is getting gutted to get remodeled or if it is just getting more dilapidated. Been using my grounding wrist strap in the evening and while sleeping. Lately the head feels weird like I have a lot of synapses firing and the head is a bit hot (have felt like this before I think when I first got my Magnetico). The muscles were achy while sleeping last night, the feet got hot and sleep has not been the best. I have been waking up early again but not sure if that has to do with the time change. Concentration has not been bad so that is good and neither has the energy level so not sure what to think. I keep checking it to make sure that I am still grounded and it still is. I still get a -200 mV reading on my body voltage meter when I am hooked up to my grounding rod on my Magnetico. I am hoping that I am flooding my body with electrons and it is now using them

I will try to keep going with it for a couple more weeks and then go and get my hsCRP rechecked (on sale now for $29 at Labcorp). Hopefully I will be feeling better by then and my levels will be much much lower. I guess you can call it my own N=1 biohack.

In the mean time I will keep trying to up the water intake, doing CT and keep eating my salmon and oysters for breakfast. Also need to reread all of the EMF blogs.

16. nicld

nicld Gold

Glad I am going to stick with it. I did sleep a little better last night. Interesting thing is that when I did my body voltage testing again last night on the magnetico I had a lower reading then I have previously. Hopefully that means that my overall body voltage is lowering due to being grounded at night and collecting electrons. Because I am just that type of person, I am going to start tracking it over the next month.

Today going to try and read more of the EMF series again while trying to get some actual work done at work.

17. Inger

Inger Silver

Afetr sleeping great for a few days I had 2 nights with not so good sleep with my grounding rod on... left it out for 2 nights and slept better... weird! I might put it on tonight again.....
    I need to measure the voltage again but it was something between -100 and -200 iirc

18. nicld

nicld Gold

I am chalking it up to the body starting to get in balance for some of the weird feelings. Now that I think about it, it has not been much different then when I got my Magnetico.

Just read the EMF2 blog again and going through the comments. Great stuff. Hopefully I will get to start EMF 3 today.

19. nicld

nicld Gold

Sleep was not the best last night. I was so tired when I got home plus I put my blueblockers on right away that I crawled in bed about 8 pm and read “Zapped” for a little bit and conked. Woke up about 2:30 having to go to the bathroom and with wonderful TOM cramps…..grrrrrr. There was no way I was going to fall back asleep so I had to get up and take something. I am sure it did not help that it was a full moon too. Also forgot to take my magnesium before bed and the legs felt weird again last night. Still going to hang in there with it though and keep reading.

20. nicld

nicld Gold

Did not sleep through the night again. But, I have been checking and the readings have been going down so hopefully that means that the bad voltage in my body is decreasing. Not going to give up yet since I have to get this inflammation down.