1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Body Hair

Discussion in 'Female Quantum Biology' started by ScottishEmma, Sep 5, 2017.

1. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

Has anyone decided to let all body hair grow out?

I know there's been talk of hair acting as an antenna and Jack mentioned on another thread about cutting hair not being a good idea.

I've grown out some hair on my lady parts and it feels good. Not sure I'm ready to go whole hog with the armpit and leg hair.

Just wondered what people on the forum think about the connection between sun and hair.

My arm and head hairs are a lovely blonde colour from the sun and I thought I might be going grey down there but I think (hope) that's tinged with blonde too :)

Hilde, seanb4 and Brent Patrick like this.
  2. Brent Patrick

Brent Patrick Silver

3. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

Interesting subject, you do have to wonder why we adjust our natural being and what effect it has.
    Gotta question everything.
    .. and likewise hair loss can indicate a health issue.

4. drezy

drezy New Member

Plus do your own informal survey of what long haired drummers (males at least) get more of.

5. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

I prefer lead singers :)

I did very much like the hair on 90s men. Long-ish but not too long... I can't abide a man with better hair than me haha

caroline, seanb4 and drezy like this.
  6. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Very interesting. I found that doing the sun and grounding my hair seems be getting longer faster and it has grown past the length that it seemed to stop growing at in the past.

ScottishEmma, caroline and seanb4 like this.
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Even Myths have some truth right Samson?

Christine_L and ScottishEmma like this.
  8. Billybats

Billybats New Member

LOLHAHAAAA sad I had to google Samson, but totally forgot about a religious channel we watched a few years ago that was showing hour long biblical chapters and Samson was in one of them.

9. peter jesop

peter jesop New Member

10. caroline

caroline Moderator

more arthritis?????

drezy likes this.
  11. caroline

caroline Moderator

where do you find this stuff???

Richard Watson likes this.
  12. drezy

drezy New Member

Lol! Maybe that too!

Since you're poking a stick through my cage... Every time I feel like I've let my hair grow way too long and I'm personally uncomfortable with it I happen to get more attention from ladies. It's something that took me a decade to piece together and is no brag. I could never understand it since, in my opinion, I looked like a wild man at the time. Twice, in this hairiest of states, I got "offers" from gals despite the shiny ring on my finger. Based on how I even evaluate my own look at the time, I think some gal's standards need to be raised!

13. caroline

caroline Moderator

maybe - a man with short hair is more uptight or straight laced and thinks firstly about making money? a guy with long hair is more rough and ready???? ready for a good time no matter what..........

I would guess that a man likes a woman with long hair? - more seductive and sexy and feminine?

I have had longish hair for about 5 years now ....kind of a Jack Kruse inspired re birth - when my whole world changed in every possible way.

A few months ago I was going to get my hair all cut off because it was in bad shape ....my hairdresser said "no" that is who you are.

14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator