1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Bob's Optimal Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Bob Stirling, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Bob Stirling

Bob Stirling Silver

Following is a link to my original info on December 31 2018. https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/greetings-from-north-canada.22789/#post-259308

My first work has been with nnEMF. The house is smaller @ 1200 sq. ft.

Two wireless LED bulbs and a hub were removed. The bulbs were on either side of me about 1.5m from my seat in the living room. One smart TV and 1 streaming receiver unplugged when not in use. The modem and router is unplugged at night and when not in use. The workstation and 2 screens from a previous tech service have been unplugged. In the process of looking at my office I realized I had been sitting beside a wireless router for 15 years! I worked as a consultant from a home office mostly in the off-season winter. Low blue lights are on order. In the meantime very low light in the morning as sunrise is not until 10 am. The router will be moved to the shop and the phone company will need to work on the ADSL connection.

Results: Blood pressure is lower: Previous was ~ 123/75, the systolic number was consistently over 120. The systolic number is dropping and in the last 3 days has ranged from 105 to 123 say but more often than not is between 110 and 118.

I have a greater sense of well being and feel more grounded in my body, physically, and emotionally. I feel calmer. I can sense the reduction in the nnEMF, in the same way you can sense a change when the power is out when the grid is down.

The last 2 nights I slept 8 hours, 10 pm to 6 am, normally I would be up at 4. I wanted to share this since these things were really noticed.!

caroline and Cheryl. like this.
  2. Cheryl.

Cheryl. Grasshopper

Good job, bravo

3. Bob Stirling

Bob Stirling Silver

I go through the forums, webinars and blogs and the pieces are coming together slowly… the micro level I don’t understand but am getting an idea about overall concepts. The forums are very informative and to the point. All of the aspects are very thought provoking, and I get drawn into it further.

I am reading EPI-Paleo RX (page 100) and understand about the importance of the hormonal expressions of the cells. I have not been on prescriptions or supplements but will start some K2 liquid. Have had no labs yet, will have to travel south for these.

My blood pressure has dropped to 105-115/75 and resting heart rate is 55 to 65. I feel this has a lot to do with removal of the nnEMFs.

After a high protein/fat breakfast I can go about 5 hours before feeling hungry… say 5 am to 10 am. If I distract myself I can go longer. Lunches are mainly canned wild salmon and canned oysters. Snacks are challenging and am having pork rinds from the bag. They are about 0.75 grams fat and 0.75 g protein per piece. I figure if I must snack make it high fat and protein.

I had a tooth removed that had a low-level infection for many years. All went well and it is healing. It took about 12 hours to form a clot. There is one more to pull and will do that soon. One week after the extraction I am feeling much better!

An observation in my old office. I did not use the office since the heart attack in 2014. I was cleaning up the desk last week and noticed that the top of the router was 2 feet to my right and about 8 inches above the desk. I measured the distance my heart was above the desk and was 7-8 inches. I often would lean back in my chair. I paid no attention to this proximity when I sat there… but now it stood out like a sore thumb! In past times I would brief feelings of nausea sitting there.

Some low blue lights are in use. They are fantastic and are highly recommended. www.lowbluelights.com A feeling of night time has returned, this had been gone and forgotten about for a long time. It is a relief and a return to a structure in the day and night. The light(s) are turned on about sunset. The lights bring relaxation and calm. The night light is excellent and the appearance / temperature is candle-like. They are in the bathroom and kitchen. Other LEDs have been changed to incandescent and I will get more low blue.

I am feeling much more grounded, present and aware of my surroundings. Things have slowed down. As a young person I had some rough experiences with drugs. I practice conscious breathing through the stomach and nose to help come into the present.

My vision is variable, one day good, one not. Tinnitus is present but is less in the morning. There is not much sun and the sunrise is not visible. I am getting out twice a day for 30 mins walking with the dog. In the morning the sunrise is at 945 am. So am going for a walk around that time. The first visible sun is 11 am.

Cheryl. and caroline like this.
  4. Bob Stirling

Bob Stirling Silver

I have finished reading EPI-Paleo RX and was interested in the Heart chapter and overall the whole book!

My blood pressure is steady, from 105-115/75 and resting heart rate is 52 to 63. nnEMF seemed to be affecting BP. No medication or supplements, my heart feels good. A few ounces of alcohol a month.

I am doing the basics. Morning and afternoon walks. The temps have been cold in the morning @ -30 C. I wear lighter clothes for the walks, make stops and observe the sun or the sky. Go on snow machine rides in the mid afternoon and get the sun and wind on my face and head. The sun cycle is on the upswing.

Breakfast is yogurt or Skyr with hemp seeds and hemp flakes (seeds with lower fat). The hemp is from an independent grower in Alberta and good quality. Alternately eggs and bacon. Lunch is Alaskan wild salmon and canned oysters, pepperoni, plus or minus a frozen fat bomb. Water and kefir for liquids. Some coffee but not after 530, no longer interested in a night time coffee. Having an afternoon snack, some chicharrons or a few squares of 90% chocolate. Mornings I am good which is a change, am not hungry.

Supper is local elk, local bison, grass fed beef (some is local), beef liver, fish – basa, pickerel, halibut, shrimp (imported). Vegetables are brussel sprouts, asparagus with grass fed butter. Richmond salt. Olives and olive oil.

Results so far: I have less hunger and am feeling satisfied, feeling good with the food, bloating and that feeling are gone. My weight is stable at 146-148. It’s been a long time since it’s been stable. Coffee use has decreased naturally. I have very happy with the results. I am coming from vegetarian, then a keto style. I was introduced to vegetarian through a Seventh Day Adventist program. I am feeling very grounded with the new food in a short time. This is a big improvement!

I realized the significance of the Pacific Salmon and the spawning creeks on the Yukon River and the tributaries. Salmon was a major food source for the native people of Alaska, Yukon and northern BC. Catching them in July/August with nets, then smoking to keep over winter. Salmon is a natural food for the area.

The tooth that was pulled is healing. It has made a big difference, I’m calmer, more stable and noticeably feeling healthier. I should have had it pulled years ago but who knew. Thank you @DrEttinger. There is one more to go. The tooth, gum connection is a revelation.

I have worn the Ra night glasses for about 2 weeks. In addition to the low blue bulbs the change is extremely noticeable. I am sleeping through 90% of the nights now. Results speak for themselves. I have a distinct feeling of night and day, things are calmer. My wife is curious about it but can see I am sleeping. About an hour after I put on the glasses my eyes get heavy and I will almost doze off.

Other thoughts: What to do at this latitude? Maximize the light and the cold cycles. They are extreme for a reason and have cross over points.

Cheryl., DrEttinger and caroline like this.
  5. caroline

caroline Moderator

I love your progress Bob .......amazing all the revelations we encounter now that we know better!

6. Bob Stirling

Bob Stirling Silver

Thank you Caroline, it's excellent!

caroline likes this.
  7. Bob Stirling

Bob Stirling Silver

March 29, 2019

The leptin reset is going very well one step at a time. I am sleeping 7 hours on average. Waking in the night once a week versus 4 times a week. My moods have improved and anger has decreased. I am doing well with the red glasses and non blue lights. My blood pressure is good and resting heart rate is 57. My vision has improved.

I have more energy and the tired feeling is much less. After 3 months I have exchanged fat for muscle without extra effort. My mind and awareness are much clearer on the paleo diet, this is a good improvement. My main protein sources are yogurt, Skyr, hemp seeds, canned oysters, canned wild salmon, walleye, bison, beef, beef liver, pork and elk. Other foods are; liver pate, pepperoni, protein powder and eggs, olives, olive oil, grass fed butter, sardines, kefir, old cheddar cheese, redmond salt, chicharrons, 90% choclolate, coconut oil. One serving of raw vegetables a day. As before, no supplements or medications.

The warmer weather is here and I am outside working for several hours a day. I am cutting trees back from around the house to let in more light.

The ancestry results from 23andme have been received and my maternal haplogroup is T2a1a. I don’t know anything about this subject. The report says T2a is extremely rare outside of the Middle East… I live in Canada so that’s interesting.

Origin and Migrations of Haplogroup T2a

Your maternal line stems from a branch of T called T2a. Haplogroup T2a traces back to a woman who lived nearly 17,000 years ago in the Middle East. Her descendants form a branch of haplogroup T2, which has spread over the millennia from its birthplace in the Middle East to northeastern Africa and throughout Europe, riding waves of migration that followed the end of the Ice Age and the origin of agriculture. At the tail end of the Ice Age about 13,000 years ago, one migration appears to have carried the T2 haplogroup, including members of T2a, from the Middle East into northern Africa, especially Ethiopia and Egypt.

Cheryl. likes this.
  8. Bob Stirling

Bob Stirling Silver

This is the LTE strength of signal at my work cabin. The tower is about 50km away. Have no electricity and power when needed is from a 1000w generator.
    upload_2019-5-6_14-39-9.png

9. Bob Stirling

Bob Stirling Silver

June 15. 2019

I am in a more remote area at the moment, the nearest community of 2,500 people is 120 km away. There are no services and no powerlines. Propane is used in the kitchen. There is a weak LTE signal from a tower 50 km away. A small generator is used for charging and satellite internet. The connection is wired. Water is obtained from a spring a few km away, the water temperature is 4C.

I sleep well most nights. If I go to bed at 10 pm, sunset is then after midnight, then get up at 8 am say, sunrise was at 415 am. The times for sleeping are variable due to the light influence.

I am working outside with equipment and doing manual labour. I am good in stretches of about 3 hours, anything above 20C is getting warm to be in. I have no shortness of breath or heart issues. I find pacing myself is key. I am not taking any supplements or medication. Water intake is variable as well as amount peed. In general I am not interested in food very much.

All is good with the work and the location is very good. I am continuing with the Leptin reset. I had a set back with my left eye about a month ago. It has gone blurry for long distance vision, like for driving. In the past I could re-focus it but it won’t do that now. I may need glasses for driving.

I monitor blood pressure, blood oxygen content and heart rate. Recently my heart rate has been consistently lower, rather than bouncing around. Body composition continues to change, for some reason I have more fat and loose skin on the left side of my body vs the right.

My Optimal Work Area >>
    upload_2019-6-15_14-42-27.png

drezy and Marko Pollo like this.