1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Bob's Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Bob Stirling, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Bob Stirling

Bob Stirling New Member

Following is a link to my original info on December 31 2018. https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/greetings-from-north-canada.22789/#post-259308

My first work has been with nnEMF. The house is smaller @ 1200 sq. ft.

Two wireless LED bulbs and a hub were removed. The bulbs were on either side of me about 1.5m from my seat in the living room. One smart TV and 1 streaming receiver unplugged when not in use. The modem and router is unplugged at night and when not in use. The workstation and 2 screens from a previous tech service have been unplugged. In the process of looking at my office I realized I had been sitting beside a wireless router for 15 years! I worked as a consultant from a home office mostly in the off-season winter. Low blue lights are on order. In the meantime very low light in the morning as sunrise is not until 10 am. The router will be moved to the shop and the phone company will need to work on the ADSL connection.

Results: Blood pressure is lower: Previous was ~ 123/75, the systolic number was consistently over 120. The systolic number is dropping and in the last 3 days has ranged from 105 to 123 say but more often than not is between 110 and 118.

I have a greater sense of well being and feel more grounded in my body, physically, and emotionally. I feel calmer. I can sense the reduction in the nnEMF, in the same way you can sense a change when the power is out when the grid is down.

The last 2 nights I slept 8 hours, 10 pm to 6 am, normally I would be up at 4. I wanted to share this since these things were really noticed.!

Cheryl. likes this.
  2. Cheryl.

Cheryl. Grasshopper

Good job, bravo